Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oldest age woman you'd have sex with?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 28 , I would bang a 50 yr old if she was hot.
Nasty ,I know :)

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have a 50 yo. everyone thinks is under 40, age isn't such a big deal.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
50 can be ok, but 70? Lol.
no lie I probably would go upwards to 60
I’ve seen some really well kept 60’s that wear hairstyles that enhance their looks and are very well kept which I found was a turn on but I can’t go over 60, but who knows? If you wanna hear god laugh tell him your plans.

axewound

Banned
Reaction score
I did pull some really old woman about 2 years back. She looked a lot younger in the club than when I got her back to hers!
I think she was about 50 lol. It's funny because in my social circle i'm known as the guy who's usually trying to hook up with the 18 year olds in the bar

Last edited:

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did pull some really old woman about 2 years back. She looked a lot younger in the club than when I got her back to hers!
I think she was about 50 lol. It's funny because in my social circle i'm known at the guy who's usually trying to hook up with the 18 year olds in the bar
I like the 18-19 year olds too

axewound

Banned
Reaction score
I like the 18-19 year olds too
They're infinitely hotter. I mean to my tastes. I know some guys prefer milfs and stuff, but to me 18 is the peak. Shame they're so difficult. At least here it's like you either need to be in their social circle, OR be VERY much her physical type. Rough odds, but the chase is still kinda fun

I could get laid a lot more if I was content with girls my age haha

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're infinitely hotter. I mean to my tastes. I know some guys prefer milfs and stuff, but to me 18 is the peak. Shame they're so difficult. At least here it's like you either need to be in their social circle, OR be VERY much her physical type. Rough odds, but the chase is still kinda fun

I could get laid a lot more if I was content with girls my age haha
They are hotter and seems like to me at the peak of their feminine energy . As women get older they expect and think they are entitled to a commitment straight off the bat (wtf?) and demand a certain amount of income
I eventually gave up after getting an 18 year olds number . She was a Latina with a big ol fat ass.
sometimes she would respond , sometimes she wouldn’t , eventually I just said **** it.
If she’s fresh out of high school it’s a good chance she’s still mentally stuck on chad lite.

axewound

Banned
Reaction score
If she’s fresh out of high school it’s a good chance she’s still mentally stuck on chad lite.
yeah, I know nobody wants to hear it on a 'game' forum, but that's sort of my experience too with the really young ones.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
35 is my limit unless she’s an absolute knockout.
I think the real question is: how young will you go?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me until 45 is ok. But I don't care too much if there is a good chemistry, attraction and connection.

But anyways, its always good having sex with younger girls. I'm going out with a 22yr girl and we're having a very nice time and sex. As my past experiences, if the woman is not crazy or psycho like I used to met those last months, its a greaatttt start.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me until 45 is ok. But I don't care too much if there is a good chemistry, attraction and connection.

But anyways, its always good having sex with younger girls. I'm going out with a 22yr girl and we're having a very nice time and sex. As my past experiences, if the woman is not crazy or psycho like I used to met those last months, its a greaatttt start.
Blacksheep getting it in? I guess he's out of his families reach as well.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have a 50 yo. everyone thinks is under 40, age isn't such a big deal.
Oh yeah...
At my age, my demographic is mostly 40s into early 50s... though I would consider up to my age and maybe a little older... IF she looks good for her age.

Just yesterday I had a first date with a 54yo... though like myself, she looked more like mid-40s (and quite gifted in the chest department :D )
We're getting together again at some point during this week (prob thur or fri) and it does look like things are gonna get physical ;)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah...
At my age, my demographic is mostly 40s into early 50s... though I would consider up to my age and maybe a little older... IF she looks good for her age.

Just yesterday I had a first date with a 54yo... though like myself, she looked more like mid-40s (and quite gifted in the chest department :D )
We're getting together again at some point during this week (prob thur or fri) and it does look like things are gonna get physical ;)
You wouldn't try for girls in their 30s?

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't try for girls in their 30s?
There have been a few, but the majority tend to be 40 and up, which is why I used the word 'mostly'
Since getting divorced at around 50, the youngest has been an ONS with a 29yo, and a few short term things with women of 33, 36 and 38 - but early to mid 40s tend to be the age group I do best with. (Been told I look mid-40s myself)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been a few, but the majority tend to be 40 and up, which is why I used the word 'mostly'
Since getting divorced at around 50, the youngest has been an ONS with a 29yo, and a few short term things with women of 33, 36 and 38 - but early to mid 40s tend to be the age group I do best with. (Been told I look mid-40s myself)
Nice, do you enjoy being divorced and playing the field? Any kids?

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, do you enjoy being divorced and playing the field? Any kids?
I'm loving being divorced - and have more than doubled my 'body-count' since splitting from the ex-wife.
Only the one kid, a daughter who is now in her 30s, and has her own family thing going on.

Actually, a few of the younger women I've been with these last few years, have been from my daughter's extended circle of friends and workmates.
Daughter knows, and is fine with it.
Her relationship with her mother isn't the best, and when we split she asked me how I'd put up with her for so long. The first friend of hers that I slept with... we met at a barbecue get-together for my daughter's birthday, and my daughter gave me the thumbs-up and a wink as we left when I drove the friend home afterwards - LOL

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m nearly 40.

my oldest was 42 I think, when I was about 23.

Now, Im married so out of the game. It would have to be someone smoking to get me to consider that. Obviously consciously I don’t want to be unfaithful, but if a smoking hot 23 year old came along….I guess I’m saying for me, I have what I want. My wife is 11 years younger, it would have to be sub 30 and smoking.

if I was single: younger than me by at least 2 years for relationship. Up to say 45 for fun.

I had some very happy times with women older than me in my early 20s