Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
I like them too...........
Yeah, for the last couple of weeks I've been going out with MILFs that are older than me. It hasn't been too bad, but then again they've been trying to qualify themselves to me and they've been going out of their way to impress me. We'll see what happens.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At my age, 52, older women are starting to look like prunes. So there is a cutoff age range as far as MILF action. :)

JustTheSt8tAlcohol

Reaction score
Re: An Older woman with a question

Originally posted by No Escape
Who here is into them? I love 'em, hooked up with 2 thus far, both were 43, now pushin' 45. And both were hot. Nailed one, the other i couldn't cause i didn't have a condom. Did everything else with her though. They're a great catch guys if you can find 'em. I also nailed a really sexy playboy material 34 year old, who's now 36. That was 2 summers ago. Actually met her off the internet. That was the one and only time the internet actually did me any good. And she totally came onto me, she was very straight foward when she e-mailed me about what she wanted. That was definitely a once in a lifetime experience, i'll never find a chick like that again.

I have a question actually. I am a 35 year old recently (within the past 2-3 yrs) divorced lady. I dated my boyfriend starting from age 18 up until I married him at 27. I never really dated anyone else. We lived out in the boondocks and I was so into him that I never paid attention to any man, pretty much the whole time I was with him. That was like 13 years. After we split I had some interesting experiences that, due to my lack of experience, I haven't been able to figure out. Being that this is a mans forum I was hoping to get some help...really just clarity on my situation. As soon as I became single I noticed that I was almost always approached by men almost ten years or more younger. I talked to my girlfriends and no one else seemed to be having the same experiences. For the most part I was just happy to be free and gainfully employed after my divorce. I never approached a younger man...or any man. I really wasn't paying attention. Just trying to heal. To date...it continues to happen. I am part of several online dating services. I joined one and didn't post my age...NO ONE EVEN 30 SENT ME A NOTE. ALL my notes were from men 18-27????!!!!! I joined another one and posted my age. I got notes from men younger, my age, and older. I am a little weirded out...even after nearly three years! I don't know if I want to date younger men...I see them coming and I avoid them. Not because I don't like them...but because I haven't figured out what's up exactly. Then to add insult to injury...I met someone a year ago outside hollywood video. It was my day off...I was dressed casually with no make up and a t-shirt and jeans on and this 21 year old strolls up to me before I could get into my car. He offered to look at my car...something was wrong with it. I
later saw him after I was dressed up and preparing for work and he asked how old I was with a shocked expression and I told him. Am I to believe that these guys don't think I'm as old as I am???? He called me the following week and asked me how old I was AGAIN!!! What's up with that? At first I thought these guys were just trying to flatter me but they seem to be genuinely suprised when I tell them my age. I never thought of myself as that youthful looking. What does it sound like to you guys?

Beyond that...I actually ended up falling in love with this young man and fought it tooth and nail. I mistreated him and never took him seriously. I regret it now...because I realize that I was the immature one and that I had a problem with his age. I couldn't understand why a man his age would want someone my age.

Now I tread carefully because I'm still approached by much younger men on the regular basis but I don't want to abuse or hurt anyone again because I haven't yet come to terms with this whole taboo issue.

I also question the sincerety of these young guys...even though...I grudgingly admit that I'm treated much better by them, generally. Help me out guys. I'm embarressed to talk to anyone about this. It's sort of a unique issue for me.

I'm not trying to fool people or to look younger...but I feel tension when it comes to my age now. I feel like I'm fooling them or hiding something if I don't tell my age right away bcause they all seem so suprised when they find out. How do I navigate this? It's so uncomfortable. I even get carded when I go buy alcohol...at leat half the time if not more. I don't think I look that young!!!!

HELP!

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JustTheSt8tAlcohol: You clearly look a heck of a lot younger than you really are - be happy with it! If you get many approaches from young guys, it could be good or bad - you'll have to qualify them to figure out if they are serious about you. If you're ashamed about the age difference, why not be up front about it from the start? It makes it much easier to deal with at the start instead of later when people (including yourself) get hurt.

btw I know a lot of girls who marry men younger than them - whiel the age difference is usually 5 years max, it depends on each person.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BobbDobbs
At my age, 52, older women are starting to look like prunes. So there is a cutoff age range as far as MILF action. :)
I'm not sure if many people would be into GMILFs, but who knows? :p

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: An Older woman with a question

Originally posted by JustTheSt8tAlcohol
I am a 35 year old recently (within the past 2-3 yrs) divorced lady. .... I also question the sincerety of these young guys...
You obviously look young. I'm sure the guys who hit on you based on looks are sincere as regards to thinking you are younger.

But you should tell them right away your age. If they persist, then it is up to you to decide if you are interested in dating younger guys.

It is likely, however, that young guys who date older women are not really looking for a long term commitment -- no matter what they tell you to get into your pantaloons. So be forewarned.