Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here is into them? I love 'em, hooked up with 2 thus far, both were 43, now pushin' 45. And both were hot. Nailed one, the other i couldn't cause i didn't have a condom. Did everything else with her though. They're a great catch guys if you can find 'em. I also nailed a really sexy playboy material 34 year old, who's now 36. That was 2 summers ago. Actually met her off the internet. That was the one and only time the internet actually did me any good. And she totally came onto me, she was very straight foward when she e-mailed me about what she wanted. That was definitely a once in a lifetime experience, i'll never find a chick like that again.

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
love their straight forwardness. they know what they want and realize they are dying soon so.. lol I guess thats why they just go for the prize lol
I'm feelin goofy today
I hooked up with two older ones than me last summer, one was 26 and I'm 20 now but 19 back then, and the other one was 36... there was also a 41 year old but I didnt touch her, although she made things pretty obvious.. I didnt want to mess with her and then have to go back to school up in good ol michigan.. too much to miss lol
oh yaaaassss they are amazin

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a song that goes like this " older women are beautiful lovers" blah blah

i dunno who sang it

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love them. LOVE.

I see this hot 19 y-o, and a MILF. ... Biologicaly, the 19yo is clearly more attractive, and the MILF probably even has fat rolls or whatever... I prefer the MILF with no hesitation.

Search here on sosuave using the word MILF or MILFS.

I will not so soon post a how-I-do-it guide to MILFs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Respect them
2. Appreciate them
3. Never begin or end a statement with either "for an older woman," or "for your age."
4. Understand that they really enjoy romance.
5. Understand that they want permission to forgo their inhibitions (however they will not admit to it).
6. Do not assume that they would not want to do the things that people your age do for enjoyment.

Last edited:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco:
3 is soo true. I hadn't seen it breaking down that way.. because you always want to have them feeling young..
I didn't understand 5... permission?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most older women have been in serious committed relationship. Unfortunately those relationships contain stereotypical social stigmas.

Think about it; older women are supposed to be more mature, confident, stable, in control, motherly and ... predictable (bleh). Just because mature women with those traits are easily accepted by societal norms.

But consider what an older woman would feel by being with a younger man. Vibrant, alive, sexy, alluring, primal, lustful, passionate... Think Demi Moore... ;) Now the problem is that society frowns on older, more established women demonstrating those traits.

With a younger man she can experience all those wonderful feelings BUT she feels that she can't. That it's not right. That's where you come in... You give her permission to feel that way...

How? You show her that you don't believe in those stereotypical norms. That you expect all women to be the sexy, playful, alluring, edible vixens that they truly are. That when she is with you she can be all of those things without any type of repercussion.

Yeah, people on the street may talk about you guys but guess what, when she is with you she doesn't care because with you her world is redefined. Everything is OK. You allow her (indirectly given permission) to be all of those things.

Most older men won't because they are insecure AFCs who are afraid that some young DJ will snatch her up... That is why being a DJ and bucking the AFC system is more alluring to women. Different is good, learn it, embrace it, live it...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pancho84
they know what they want and realize they are dying soon so..
"Dying soon" in their early 40's? LMAO...you kids crack me up. :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Think about it; older women are supposed to be more mature, confident, stable, in control, motherly and ... predictable (bleh). Just because mature women with those traits are easily accepted by societal norms.

Confident, stable, in control are typically true. Older women are more mature in some ways, but we are still kids at heart just like anyone else. Predictable? I guess some are, but I have to admit that I have never been predictable and it's doubtful I ever will be. I don't really know if I'm typical for older women in that way or not. And I don't know many older women who honestly give a rat's patootie what society thinks...I know I don't.

But consider what an older woman would feel by being with a younger man. Vibrant, alive, sexy, alluring, primal, lustful, passionate... Think Demi Moore... ;) Now the problem is that society frowns on older, more established women demonstrating those traits.

I think the older women who are attracted to younger guys are attracted to them because the naturally feel vibrant, alive, sexy, alluring, primal, lustful, passionate and basically younger than their years. I don't think being with someone younger causes that but that instead, because she feels that way she is more attractive to younger guys and attracted to them. At least that's true of me, but I can't speak for all other older women.

With a younger man she can experience all those wonderful feelings BUT she feels that she can't. That it's not right. That's where you come in... You give her permission to feel that way...

This one is totally off the mark, and I have to say...kinda corny. Either older women are into younger guys or they aren't. It's an attraction thing. The ones who go for younger guys don't care what other people think about it.

How? You show her that you don't believe in those stereotypical norms. That you expect all women to be the sexy, playful, alluring, edible vixens that they truly are. That when she is with you she can be all of those things without any type of repercussion.

Yeah, people on the street may talk about you guys but guess what, when she is with you she doesn't care because with you her world is redefined. Everything is OK. You allow her (indirectly given permission) to be all of those things.

Most older men won't because they are insecure AFCs who are afraid that some young DJ will snatch her up... That is why being a DJ and bucking the AFC system is more alluring to women. Different is good, learn it, embrace it, live it...

All a younger guy has to do when approaching an older woman is just ask her straight out if she likes younger guys. If she does, just go for it. Older women aren't big on games, though...so just be honest, up front and don't try to toy with an older woman's head...most of us will chew you up and spit you out in pieces if you are big on the mind-f*ck crap.

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once read a saying that..... People will forget about something you did for them, or something you said... time makes you forget things. But what time won't fade from their memories is how you make them feel.
Make the woman, old or young, in this case older, feel young lively and fun again. How you get there is almost (notice I said almost..) irrelevant, so long as when you are separated and even if you break up she might and probably will forget however you introduced yourself of how you talked her up but she'll never forget the overall feeling you gave her.
I'm in the product design field which is a branch of industrial design. Do you know how cars are designed? They are designed to create an ambiance which is what eventually sells the car. Get in a Lotus or a Ferrari and you feel sporty and boy are you going to drive that! Get in a Rolls Royce and you feel like the king of the hill. The feeling that is given and how successfully the design and detailing in a car gets that accross is what really, in the end, sells the car. Same with you. The feeling you give her when chatting her up and when she's out with you is what is going to sell YOU.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pancho84
I once read a saying that..... People will forget about something you did for them, or something you said... time makes you forget things. But what time won't fade from their memories is how you make them feel.
Make the woman, old or young, in this case older, feel young lively and fun again. How you get there is almost (notice I said almost..) irrelevant, so long as when you are separated and even if you break up she might and probably will forget however you introduced yourself of how you talked her up but she'll never forget the overall feeling you gave her.
Exactly. One of the best traits of a DJ is his ability to make women feel better about themselves whenever they are with him.

Most women get into the mode that the feel society will accept. The great thing about being a DJ is that by your own actions you know that being unique works best. Enabling a woman to feel unbound to those modes will give her a very memorable feeling.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool thread.

With the appreciation and romance, how does that work? Should you compliment older women more and be more affectionate and romantic than you would with younger women?

Agreed on the upfront bit, i have been chatting with an older women and she is very upfront and tells me exactly what she wants from a relationship and asks me what I am looking for. She also returns my calls with little delay, and is not afraid to make it clear she likes me rather than playing hard to get.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
Cool thread.

With the appreciation and romance, how does that work? Should you compliment older women more and be more affectionate and romantic than you would with younger women?
Consider this, which is more highly valued; 20 farthings or just 1 pound? Why wouldn't a person choose the farthings? Because even though there are more farthings, they are worth less. Remember this when complementing women. An abundance of complements to a woman is worth less (worthless) than one, genuine, well though complement. Quality over quantity.

Agreed on the upfront bit, i have been chatting with an older women and she is very upfront and tells me exactly what she wants from a relationship and asks me what I am looking for. She also returns my calls with little delay, and is not afraid to make it clear she likes me rather than playing hard to get.
It sounds as if there is a lot of give and take going on, that's not bad. However, take the lead a bit more to have her qualify herself to you. She should understand that even though she has a lot on the ball, she still needs to be extra special to merit your attention.

Also, after she tries her best to qualify herself to you, any good complements from you are even more heartfelt by her. ;)

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just love this thread, in part becauce I am 40, but also because I want to remain an exceptional woman for my lover.

I try very hard to keep things tranquil, especaily in our 'at home' or 'alone' time. It seems to be pretty rare with work, schedules and the distance apart that we live.

When we are together, every minute needs to count, so no phone chats with my friends, no TV, no chores. Just enjoyment of our time together and each other.

So for those of you who feel older woman are special, what did it for you?

What did she do or say that made you feel unigue or extraordinary?

I love to do things that makes him feel special, I guess I feel a relationship needs to be kept original, new and alive.

Please share a good memory with me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only dated two women that were younger than me in my life so I guess I do prefer a more experienced woman. I enjoy it when they help you for a common goal and help contribute to the relationship.

I remember when I was in college and my then wife, her three year old daughter and I had lived in a 4 room apartment with only 1 room of furniture. We basically had a card table, a couple of chairs, a day bed, a twin bed, a TV and a computer and a couple of pots. It was one of the best family times I ever had because it was still a home.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by SheDevil
So for those of you who feel older woman are special, what did it for you?
You did it for me baby! RRRAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!1!!!!11!!!ONE!!!!

:eek: LOL

What did she do or say that made you feel unigue or extraordinary?
Is that word supposed to be "unique"?

Please share a good memory with me.
This one time, the doctor gave me morphine. Yeah... that was gooood.

Last edited:

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not flame me for posting here even though I'm under 25. I just need some advice on older women, and it looked like this was the best place to start.

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
1. Respect them
2. Appreciate them
3. Never begin or end a statement with either "for an older woman," or "for your age."
4. Understand that they really enjoy romance.
5. Understand that they want permission to forgo their inhibitions (however they will not admit to it).
6. Do not assume that they would not want to do the things that people your age do for enjoyment.
Thanks for that advice Fran, I'm now in a position where there are older women (30+years old) to the left and right. I'm doing some special courses at uni (summerschool), so the classes are pretty small (30-40people) and in those classes there are like some pretty hot 30-35year old women.

Now, i was wondering about the approach angle. Since they are so much older than me, and I assume, more mature and experienced, wouldn't they look at it as pathetic when a second-year uni student approached them.

I'm totally clueless about this, since I've never really approached older women. How about the C&F attitude, is it the same towards them as it is towards 20year old girls, you know, will they think it's retarded/stupid/or whatever....and how about like general conversations? Is it the same as with the younger ones, or do I really need to stay on top of things, and watch what I say, and go for a more smarter approach..?

any tips would be much appreciated from the older DJs that handle these women daily...hehe

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe no one has updated this thread. Well, my advice is not to focus on any one type of approach with a woman in her 30's, a smart one will smell a line from a mile away and trust me, you would want a smart one. There isn't anything worse than a dumb thirty year old.

I suggest just talking with them in a "non approach" mode. Basically just talk to them about a specific subject or general stuff about school. Yeah, I know that typically gets a guy into the "friend zone," but at your age it's further than you would get any other way just because she will have her guard up around younger guys.

Your thing is to show her that you are different from other guys your age. Show her that there's more to you than wanting to bend her over and bang her (at least for now). You want her to be able to bring her guard down around you and to start to realize that hanging around a younger guy like you is not that bad.

It'll be a slow process. You may just start off by working on assignments together in the library. Then you may end up at the same restaurant for lunch. Then maybe a late afternoon study session at the library on the weekend and going to a fast food place for dinner afterwords. This may take a month or so but as long as you keep your cool and not rush things, you'll have a good chance of getting in good with her.

It took me close to a couple of months to start truly 'dating' the older woman I met in college who eventually became my wife (ex wife now). It was a little more difficult because she had a couple of children that she was concerned about rightfully. Just understand that you need to know what her concerns are and show her (without telling her) that she does not need to worry because you are different.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I like them too...........