Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i found this to be true:

Today.com dedicated a piece to the expressed reasons younger men love older women. The men who were interviewed shared numerous reasons older women made great partners, including the fact that they are self-assured, self-confident, and sharp conversationalists who are not just focused on starting a family.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

I have seen this in real life. I know several men in their late 30s and early 40s who date in line with what the article suggests. One of my best girlfriends from college married someone who is 7 years her junior. They are doing well and going strong some 20 years later.

The two men who immediately come to mind in my social circles neither want children. So they are less interested in women who are looking to be mothers (although they will both date women who are already mothers), as they aren't interested in fatherhood. Both these men are socially adroit, handsome, fit and successful. Both are considered "face" guys and both have physiques that require regular workouts. One is in healthcare, the other is a club promoter. Neither has any shortage of female attention, both can get laid easily. But both are also highly intelligent and neither one finds sufficient mental stimulation in younger women (issues of reproductive status notwithstanding.)

Not every man is going to subscribe to the views in the article, but there is a subset of men for whom this is true. One of the men I noted above is the youngest of 5 children, and his eldest sister is in her early 50's. So my guess is he's comfortable and culturally attenuated to an older age group than his chronological age would indicate.

Interesting.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. After having 2/3 of my children out of High school, I did not feel like starting over. I can think of 3 30 year old single and childless women that only 1 was reported to not want to start her own family and be a mother one day.

FTR, I'm 45. i want a Woman....not a Girl...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes twice that I've recently agreed with a Psychology Today article (I viewed this magazine as going down hill toward the late 1980's).

Unlike most men, I am actually attracted to women my age or older. I've accepted dates from younger women, but (aside from the physical aspect) they weren't as fulfilling. It's interesting that when I did participate in on-line dating, the default age search was set to younger women. Each time I'd visit the personals site, I had to manually change my search to my age or older.

Although making blanketed generalizations isn't a good idea, I do believe that there's more a rule than exception... that people's overall attitudes differ with each generation. Younger gals are okay if you are only wanting passion in the bedroom. However, if you want other forms of passion on the patio, living room or while driving in a car, it's been my experience that older women provide more cohesiveness and less headaches.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb people is dumb regardless of age, anyway it seems to me many men into older women are looking for peace and relax more than an interesting conversation.

They know that with older women come less stress due to competition since they have less men after their woman as much as her own woman knows she cant screw up therefore the whole relationship is much less stressful.

I'm not saying this in a judmental way, I believe everyone should live the way he/she believes is the most pleasable for them so I can understand why men committed to a cause or a job want to cut the distraction and stress at home.

Personally Im fine with girls in their late 20s of upper education and brainpower but most of all no inclination toward drama (I also like to keep unnecessary stress low), while I do appreciate time with older women Im simply unable to experience that raw animalistic attraction toward them which happens stronger and stronger the younger the girl is with a maximum on the 20-22 range.

We all have to compromise at some point.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh ,,, older. Younger. Whatever. They are all a pain in the aaa.

Green_Manalishi

Reaction score
Back in 1980 Steely Dan addressed this very dilemma of dating with an age gap :

When speaking to women a 10+ years younger than myself, it's clear we are in 2 different worlds insofar as cultural touchstones are concerned. Talking to a 20something year old, even casually as acquaintances, is like talking to a foreigner once we start to dig deeper. Most have no clue about the world I live in, and vice versa.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly feel this way. My GF is 6 years older than I am and we have such great chemistry. She can hold her own wherever we go and I don't feel I have to "teach" her much about how to be. I'm not very patient with women and I find younger ones are too inexperienced to satisfy my wants and needs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see age as being relevant, as long as you enjoy the person you're with. I know some posters here seem to believe that guys should only date girls 25 or under who somehow manage to stay that age their entire lives, but I don't know how practical that is.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone in this thread has been brainwashed by female T-Rex's and Biggoal.

I've already stated so many times that NO man should EVER consider an LTR with an older women.

It's because of the difference between EQ.

You cannot be in the position of leadership when ur EQ is lower then ur significant other.

And phulease don't bother lying to me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So it's okay for me talking to 49 year olds like that HB8 49 year old.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

I've already stated so many times that NO man should EVER consider an LTR with an older women.

You cannot be in the position of leadership when ur EQ is lower then ur significant other.

It's partly your fault by encouraging the antics from nogoal over there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's partly your fault by encouraging the antics from nogoal over there.
Biggoal has a condition that he's born with.

It's like being color blind, a man who can't see red or green or yellow.

No matter how we explain those colours he's unable to fully comprehend it.

But for the others here, who shamelessly announced they hv older significant half's, what's their excuse?

None.

They're worse then Biggoal.

I would like to see these men convince me of their leadership abilities.

Because if the little old lady is leading, then not only will she cheat on you but she will unwittingly psychologically damage you too.

Men who are not men will be mercilessly punished or bullied by women the world over.

That's the 1st prize of achieving or graduating in the art of a bottom feeder.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So it's okay for me talking to 49 year olds like that HB8 49 year old.
For you it's either very old or extremely young (18 years old) or someone similar (aspergers).

Keep on doing as you wish, blog as much as you like in Sosuave, people here think that u r stupid and then say mean words, just ignore them, there will come a time when you'll be able to memorize certain cues in interactions, u r just slower in that aspect but a genius in others.

Who here has the capacity to do what you're shown all these while? Not even one, except Bigdave.

See, you hv talent, while those who repeatedly beats you down in ur threads has nothing to show even when they're blessed with being normal. Remember that when things turn rough for you.

As for the rest of the members here, it's not okay for them to go for older women.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Biggoal has a condition that he's born with.

It's like being color blind, a man who can't see red or green or yellow.

No matter how we explain those colours he's unable to fully comprehend it.

But for the others here, who shamelessly announced they hv older significant half's, what's their excuse?

None.

They're worse then Biggoal.

I would like to see these men convince me of their leadership abilities.

Because if the little old lady is leading, then not only will she cheat on you but she will unwittingly psychologically damage you too.

Men who are not men will be mercilessly punished or bullied by women the world over.

That's the 1st prize of achieving or graduating in the art of a bottom feeder.
Respectfully, I'm partly color-blind, so I do not follow your assumption. Biggoal is not a stupid dude, he doesn't listen. That is his problem. Dudes only go for significantly older ladies because they do not think they can live up or handle ladies in their generation or younger. Biggoal is not that. Biggoal needs to make personal changes in his life to be of higher value. Stop selling phone cases, get a real career going. Stop living with mom at 36, and get his own pad. Stop living in old age areas, and move to areas with ladies in his generation. And for Christ sake, stop chasing GILFs!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Respectfully, I'm partly color-blind, so I do not follow your assumption. Biggoal is not a stupid dude, he doesn't listen. That is his problem. Dudes only go for significantly older ladies because they do not think they can live up or handle ladies in their generation or younger. Biggoal is not that. Biggoal needs to make personal changes in his life to be of higher value. Stop selling phone cases, get a real career going. Stop living with mom at 36, and get his own pad. Stop living in old age areas, and move to areas with ladies in his generation. And for Christ sake, stop chasing GILFs!
So you dont think living in regions where the median age is 50 and over is conducive to finding large quantities of younger women? The counties south of tampa have media age ranges of 50 to 56 years of age. On old Miami's, tampa the difference is night and day compared to around here.

The city I live in has a median age of 66.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh you are claiming to be an expert....

I heard that real experts could see an ant's anus that's a hundred metres away.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Oh you are claiming to be an expert....

I heard that real experts could see an ant's anus that's a hundred metres away.
No expert, just providing a different perspective. I guess, with a powerful enough set of binoculars or scope, you'd be able to see an ant's anus. Not sure, never cared. Try it out and report back the results you are able to achieve.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No expert, just providing a different perspective. I guess, with a powerful enough set of binoculars or scope, you'd be able to see an ant's anus. Not sure, never cared. Try it out and report back the results you are able to achieve.
There's a reason why I said what I said and I guess you're understood it from ur response.

Anyway Merry Xmas Rick.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being jaded by life, not able to pairbond due to sheer number of sexual partners, declining looks, lack of youth and fertility and universal baggage are reasons i've heard before, but never the difference in EQ. Please do elaborate.