Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Being jaded by life, not able to pairbond due to sheer number of sexual partners, declining looks, lack of youth and fertility and universal baggage are reasons i've heard before, but never the difference in EQ. Please do elaborate.
Here are some of my previous postings abt EQ.

Alternatively, you can use the search function to peruse it further, I believe I've written abt it on many occasions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in 1980 Steely Dan addressed this very dilemma of dating with an age gap :

When speaking to women a 10+ years younger than myself, it's clear we are in 2 different worlds insofar as cultural touchstones are concerned. Talking to a 20something year old, even casually as acquaintances, is like talking to a foreigner once we start to dig deeper. Most have no clue about the world I live in, and vice versa.
Who gives a crap about cultural touchstones?

Why would some 32 year old guy in 1980 give a crap about some 19 year old not knowing that Aretha Franklin was popular when she was 4?

Why would a 35-40 year old in 2023 care about some 18-24 year old not being around in Summer 2004 when Usher's "Yeah" was playing everywhere?

Her physical attractiveness and personality traits matter more than arbitrary cultural touchstones.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a crap about cultural touchstones?

Why would some 32 year old guy in 1980 give a crap about some 19 year old not knowing that Aretha Franklin was popular when she was 4?

Why would a 35-40 year old in 2023 care about some 18-24 year old not being around in Summer 2004 when Usher's "Yeah" was playing everywhere?

Her physical attractiveness and personality traits matter more than arbitrary cultural touchstones.
Agree, also new shared experience can be built together in the presente and kept for the future.