Hey guys, what's your take on dating older women ? When I say older I mean ten years or more, not a few years older, unless your still in you teens. But me personally I prefer an older woman for what I can learn from her. What do you guys think?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Its only illegal if you get caughtOriginally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You are delusional young man, delusional! A woman's beauty lies in her youth, for the most part! When you are in your 30's and 40's you want a 16-25 year old. Make that 18-25![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That is true...But the problem is looks...Most people, including myself, would like to say that we arnt that shallow and that it doesnt matter...But when her looks start to fall off and youre still kinda young, and you can get girls that are beter looking and much younger, its hard to stay in the relationship...As for myself, I wouldnt ming being in a LTR with an older woman if she meets my criteria, its just that I dont and I advise not to for the reason above...Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
As for avoiding them just because they want LTRs one should ask himself if he's willing to avoid women even though they fit your criteria without giving you a lot of sh1t. Some guys choose not to pass up on that type of woman.
Call me shallow then, I whole heartedly enjoy women with good looks. No need to deny it but she will need to have more than that going for her.Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
That is true...But the problem is looks...Most people, including myself, would like to say that we arnt that shallow and that it doesnt matter...But when her looks start to fall off and youre still kinda young, and you can get girls that are beter looking and much younger, its hard to stay in the relationship...As for myself, I wouldnt ming being in a LTR with an older woman if she meets my criteria, its just that I dont and I advise not to for the reason above...