Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women angry at Drake for dating younger girl.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense is more like wisdom. Having knowledge doesn't make a woman smart. It's a woman with the intuition to follow your lead and know what you're thinking. I believe that is what Mike is getting at. It's why I'm attracted to girls who arent connected to the world, like country girls or the library type [the true library type, not this starbucks/ barnes and noble knock off]. Islam got it right with keeping women away from the real world. I honestly believe women are better and happier when they are subject to some servitude.
In my personal experience, common sense chicks are just more feminine in general. Even with older women. It might make you come to the conclusion that chicks who decided to skip college are better off for LTRs.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Common sense is more like wisdom. Having knowledge doesn't make a woman smart.
Yeah. By “common sense” chick, I meant that, when she makes decisions herself, she has a good “gut instinct” i.e. makes sound decisions. Good at life, but not necessarily a textbook whiz.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want the Queen, Not the Handmaid.

Does it influence you at all that the queen is the hotter one? Not that the handmaid is bad.
Just hope she doesn't get angry at you, or her dragons will burn you alive.