Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older woman wants me.....need help

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An older woman who I approached during bootcamp retained my email address for 2 months before sending me a quick message about a week ago. I estimated at the time that she was in her late 20s, possibly even early 30s.

Here's what I wrote about the email in my boot camp journal (bottom of page 5):
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59222&perpage=20&pagenumber=5

After a few emails were exchanged she sent me this:
(The question I asked in my last email was, "What's Santa bringing you?")

Duke007

Hmm, I don't know. Hopefully a delightful surprise!

There's no way I'm working till 6pm on Friday - be leaving for Portsea at midday! Oh, was going to write more but its going way past my lunch hour.
Maybe could catch up during the holidays?

cheers, *name*
OK so she initiated by sending me the first email, and now she's being forward by suggesting we meet up. It seems so obvious that there's no way I can stuff this up now.

But I have two small problems.
First, how do I convey I'm only interested in something physical with no strings attached? Or do you think she assumes this because of the huge age difference? I can easily see the sh1t hitting the fan if I take this woman the wrong way.

Second, is it natural to be a bit apprehensive in knowing I'll have a shot at an older woman? I'm not very experienced, and even though I'm not quite sh1tting myself at the thought of meeting her, I feel a lot less "****sure" compared to when meeting girls my age.

Any advice from people who've been in this situation before? I'm thinking of a pressure-free late afternoon coffee date, followed up with a location change to a bar to escalate the mood.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, how do I convey I'm only interested in something physical with no strings attached?
Just let her know that you're not ready to settle down with anybody. She might get a bit upset, but she'll see you as more of a challenge.

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bang her and deal with the consequences... Im telling you, you will regret it if you dont take advantage of this situation.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ha ha,

practice, you wont get that many chances with an older women

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
older woman wants me....need help.....LOL, ask your dad for some pointers.

Fvck buddy strategy: don't call alot, let her chase you, after the first fvck only give her the bootey call

Older woman = experience = GOLD

You can learn from something like this, don't let a chance like that pass you by

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
She could be your suga mama

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the motivation guys...I'm pumped for this now! My friend said I'd be a poof if I let this pass by.

I've just secured the phone number and she hopes I have a "wonderful Christmas". Also she finished her email with "See You =)" instead of "Cheers" like usual.

Am I overanalysing? You bet...I'm just excited that's all :D

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
practice, you wont get that many chances with an older women
Are you kidding me?! The older you get, the odds are the only chances you'll get are with older women. :rolleyes: That being said, she's older - you're 21 - and she knows what she wants. There's a bar that we sometimes go to which caters to the 30+ crowd, with a few older 20's mixed in. Without fail, the women there are always just as aggressive (if not more) than the men. They're getting older, they realize they aren't as attractive as they were when they were our age, and they are more... receptive... to compensate. Take advantage of the situation.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her you don't want anythin serious... get what you want then convey it in your actions!

It looks awkward if you need to sit down and state that this is a no strings attached plus you'll lose out on the girls who don't want to be seen as slutty...

So, get what you want, then don't commit and she'll soon get the picture... but who knows, she might only be in it for the sex too!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.....

duke,

Don't get wrapped around the axle here.

Do not lay down the rules and talk all of that silly stuff.

If she wants you to 'ride' her, well, 'ride' her.

Spend sometime with her and take it from there.

You two may hit it off and have a good relationship, or, it may end up being just a one night stand.

cave dweller

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date Report with older woman

whoops posted in wrong spot. I have a FR of our date in DJ Discussion