"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Older woman advice

whowy04

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Baltimore
Fellow DJs,

I just started dating a 25 year old and she's about an 8. I'm 23 so the age difference isn't that much, but somehow I fool myself into thinking it is; I guess its more due to the fact that she's experienced a lot more than me (dating, relationships, partying, etc.) --- I think. She's an extremely cool girl who's probably partied more than I have, which I like.

So, I guess in other words, I allow her age/experience/etc. intimidate me. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle/approach this?




:confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Discusionized.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
be a man!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Just a suggestion, but you need to do something about your confidence level. Understand that age alone does not give anyone experience. What really matters is what they have done. There's a ton of people older than you or I that have only a fraction of our experience.

You must have something going for you for her to be interested despite the age. Don't fvck it up by going AFC on her.
 

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Ill give you a little advice.

21 year old dated a 25 year old definatly a 9. Treat her like a godess. But definatly be a man, know what you want, and do it. Pick places to eat etc. Try to have a slight bit of more control than her. Give them space, dont be too needy. Understand they have lots to ***** about so just shake ur head and agree. But stand up to her, make it a challenge, keep yourself exciting, dont get too comfortable. Thats bout it for now.
 

Zangatti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
New Mexico, USA
Originally posted by Diggs
Treat her like a godess.
I dunno about that! I usually try to treat woman as less or equal to me, not greater than me. If you make her think that she is greater than you, you will lose hold of her leash and she will just run off, treat you like a kid, or like sh!t. Don't put her on a pedestal.
 
Top