Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older woman 40+

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of discussion about younger women. An older guy can get them if he is a DJ and hasn't a beer belly. But how about the older ones?

I've already discussed the Afrikaans speaking women here in SA - who are totally different to the English speaking ones. They act like real ladies and have old fashion values. My latest gf is one and what a refreshing change, willing do do little favours, like sewing hems etc as long as I simply take her out to do fun action dates.

Other English speaking women hearing this are also keen to go out for me as they long for a male companion who is prepared to take them out - even give me their numbers without asking for it.

The point is that these are not fat hags - but attractive quality women who simply want fun. I think our oldest member (Scaramouche) is right when he says it gets better the older you get.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballie said:
Other English speaking women hearing this are also keen to go out for me as they long for a male companion who is prepared to take them out - even give me their numbers without asking for it.

The point is that these are not fat hags - but attractive quality women who simply want fun. I think our oldest member (Scaramouche) is right when he says it gets better the older you get.
Perhaps you have an acute man shortage over there.
WE have a "mild " man deficit down here, but the women still act like their sisters in Nth America.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show us the video. I have to see this to believe it.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is not a man shortage here. Plenty of them around. Howwever there is a shortage of professional quality guys. I thing the most of them have emigrated to Oz. Ahaha! thats why you guys are battleing ;)

Anyway the trick is to treat them like teenages C&F is the key. Learned a lot from this forum da Pook is da MAN.

Took my Afrikaans meisie out dancing aftterwards......:)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ballie,
I last visited your beautiful country almost 20 years ago.....Yes the Women from most Racial groupings were nice to look at,but unaproachable,I was told the only acceptable place to meet a Lady was Church,at that time,there seemed very few Pubs or Clubs,very quiet.......The Boer women although generally inclined to become big heifers included many strikingly fit even glamorous blonde blue eyed Brunhildes....The impression was of a Victorian attitude to sexuality,easy to imagine pulling one of these Ladies,but the Idea of nudging them in the ribs for a spot of slap and tickle,needed a lot of imagination,as for a head job,well hmm.....The Anglo Women seemed pretty much the same as her Sisters in the US,England,Aust NZ etc...Now those Zulu Women,Oh yes they were gorgeous with their Magnificent Athletic Bodies,sly eyes,dancing feet and child bearing hips...Oh well,I suppose a Man may dream!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballie said:
Lots of discussion about younger women. An older guy can get them if he is a DJ and hasn't a beer belly. But how about the older ones?
Just remember to always use a condom when you bang an older woman. You don't want to catch osteoporosis.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Just remember to always use a condom when you bang an older woman. You don't want to catch osteoporosis.
If I believed in witty signature lines that would go in mine.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it when I can hear their knees creaking during sex.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that I don't prefer having s_x with a younger girl far from it. One of the best ones I had was with a natural redhead (just like me) in her 20's - must of been a mutual attraction...Dumb as sh!t though, but a fb for a while.

An older woman has benefits though, can at least talk to them and there are well preserved ones out there who simply want to have fun.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
jophil28 said:
Thanks JoPhil, my motherfvcking blackeye from Starbucks is all over my goddamned desk!

This is awesome.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Thanks JoPhil, my motherfvcking blackeye from Starbucks is all over my goddamned desk!

This is awesome.
Yah, well I am sorry about your coffee, KS. My post about osteoporosis as an STD was written as a timely memo to you guys who like having your way with the older gals.
IN fact I do some of that occasionally too - it's is sort of like charity work in a way.
And I have a few more tips for you guys who also might like to contribute to the emotional and physical wellbeing of our senior ladies...
Keep a rescusitator by the bed and lay in a supply of hearing-aid batteries.

After your "date" with granny cougar, just drop her off at the bingo hall instead of driving all across town.

Now isn't that a whole lot less drama than screwing those kittens ?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Ballie said:
Howwever there is a shortage of professional quality guys. I thing the most of them have emigrated to Oz. Ahaha! thats why you guys are battleing ;)
Are you saying they won't have sex with you or keep you as a f*ck buddy, unless you're a "professional" wealthy guy with a lot of money? I'm not sure, as I've always been somewhat confused when it comes to this.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post about osteoporosis as an STD was written as a timely memo to you guys... And I have a few more tips for you guys
When it comes to banging older women, leave it to Jophil to add another wrinkle.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying they won't have sex with you or keep you as a f*ck buddy, unless you're a "professional" wealthy guy with a lot of money? I'm not sure, as I've always been somewhat confused when it comes to this.
Lets face facts. I am afraid that if you have not established yourself as an self sufficient man with a good job, car etc at the age of 50 - doesn't mean that you have to have lots of money, you don't have much chance with attracting women.

I am not wealthy, because getting divorced you lose half of you hard earned cash and I am putting my kids through college.