"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Older girls

RY

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2000
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Ok guys I met this fine girl the other night and I got her number of course. Only problem is that I'm 7 years younger than her and it kind of spooked her out. I would have told her I was older but of course she asked me first, and I couldn't tell how old she was. Again she freaked out a little, but she still coughed up the digits. What I want to know is how to I play the older chicks, I mean she is fine, but I know I can't play this one like the 20 year olds that are my age. Any suggestions for the older girls, cause obviously she won't be looking for my money or anything like that, just my manhood.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
802
Reaction score
19
Location
New jersey
I got with this 25 year old chick when I was 18 a year ago and from my experience, they are SO much easier to be around and keep interested. It seems to me that the older they get the less they concentrate on **** younger girls would. Everything I did around her she liked and thought was great(probably because she was getting older and the fact that an 18 year old was interested in her gave her a huge pick me up and she felt grateful). I wouldnt consider something long term with an older one but it can actually be quite low pressure being with one...for some reason they just dont have the annoying and complicated tendencies of younger chicks. And being mature is essential. Be fun, but dont act a way that will make her realize just how young you are
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
The 25yrold that i pimped i acted the following way:

1) don't ever feel at all intimidated by her being older..just act natural smooth and cool
2) be EXTRA EXTRA sophisticated
3) be calm and collected = mature

she'll be all over you in no time....
so pretty much act like you are wise beyond your years..
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
"Freaked out"... Bollocks!!!

Monday morning she would have been at work telling all her friends how she got chatted up by a 20y.o.

Good life skills, its at about 26/27 that women really go off in the sack! :D
 
Top