Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older DJ's, can you relate to my rant?

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! With these kind of gains, it is worth it to borrow to pay your taxes. Just ride the capital gain rise and profit for it in some future years. You won't have any problems borrowing with this kind of security.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by libre
Wow! With these kind of gains, it is worth it to borrow to pay your taxes. Just ride the capital gain rise and profit for it in some future years. You won't have any problems borrowing with this kind of security.
There's something wrong with this picture. It's like the stock market euphoria in 2000. So w.s.b. has to borrow just to pay taxes?

W.S.B.: Your post was good, and you're identifying quite a few important things. Yes women have changed, but more importantly, you sound like you've accepted that you're changing. You're getting older!! We all are! But by accepting and embracing change, it's one step towards finding your inner self. Once you get there, where girls rejecting you bounce off you like teflon, you'll be in the zone and you'll get better picks. Yeah, stay away from women with bagage...you're better off single in that case!

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
There's something wrong with this picture. It's like the stock market euphoria in 2000. So w.s.b. has to borrow just to pay taxes?

W.S.B.: Your post was good, and you're identifying quite a few important things. Yes women have changed, but more importantly, you sound like you've accepted that you're changing. You're getting older!! We all are! But by accepting and embracing change, it's one step towards finding your inner self. Once you get there, where girls rejecting you bounce off you like teflon, you'll be in the zone and you'll get better picks. Yeah, stay away from women with bagage...you're better off single in that case!
Right on Chrispy, seems I dated women that have more baggage than Delta Airlines!!:) Better off single!!---regarding the $$ to pay taxes, it is not unheard of to take a home equity loan out on investment to pay taxes etc assuming the rate of apprecaition can easily cover the borrowed taxes/interest. In my case, I may have to borrow 6k on property that went up 147k. SWEET!

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey White Sox Bill hang in there!
The good news is that there are good material for picking up women of any age even for older guys. Check out the material be David de Angelo.

I have heard alot of grieveance with NLP seduction. But you still can check out Ross Jeffries material (in particular the Washington D.C. tapes seduction on the fourth level). From my own persoanl expereince with RJ's material is that they are over complicated, theres alot of trouble shooting, its mechanical so you need to learn to make it natural to you, you need to spend alot of hours to understand the material (I hate how he teaches the material), among other things. BUT if you can get it working for you, you can pick up women of any age even if your 70yrs old. In my personal opinion de Angelo's material is a heck alot simpler, it works, its practical and there has been less complainst about his system. (I admit I have alot of criticism of RJ's material)

I wouldnt be sharing this if I didnt give a hoot. I do hope the best for you.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Freddy1
Hey White Sox Bill hang in there!
The good news is that there are good material for picking up women of any age even for older guys. Check out the material be David de Angelo.

I have heard alot of grieveance with NLP seduction. But you still can check out Ross Jeffries material (in particular the Washington D.C. tapes seduction on the fourth level). From my own persoanl expereince with RJ's material is that they are over complicated, theres alot of trouble shooting, its mechanical so you need to learn to make it natural to you, you need to spend alot of hours to understand the material (I hate how he teaches the material), among other things. BUT if you can get it working for you, you can pick up women of any age even if your 70yrs old. In my personal opinion de Angelo's material is a heck alot simpler, it works, its practical and there has been less complainst about his system. (I admit I have alot of criticism of RJ's material)

I wouldnt be sharing this if I didnt give a hoot. I do hope the best for you.
Thanks for words of encourgement Freddy. I actually have DD's book "double your dating" Good stuff in there. Yes the ****y & funny thing seems to work with all women. Sometimes us men are just too serious for our own good. Its kinda like "hey I don't take life too serious and I'm a happy go lucky guy, so heres my ****y and funny side"

Bill

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words:

Hold on.

Keep at it. You're just in a bad hitting streak. I'd keep at it with the 30YO. Try online dating, too. If you mention half the stuff you bring to the table in a profile. You'll get drafted. Trust me.

Otherwise..one of the things I do when I hit a cold hit streak..hit the strip clubs.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white sox bill
Thanks for words of encourgement Freddy. I actually have DD's book "double your dating" Good stuff in there. Yes the ****y & funny thing seems to work with all women. Sometimes us men are just too serious for our own good. Its kinda like "hey I don't take life too serious and I'm a happy go lucky guy, so heres my ****y and funny side"

Bill
Being serious is terrible!! I think it's a guy thing - it's an instant conversation killer and the prequel to "dead air!" The hardest thing to do is simply being relaxed, letting things happen, and most importantly just having fun. And always, always have more than one option at any one time :)

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white sox bill
Ok older DJ’s here’s my DJ biography condensed as much as possible:

First off, I’m a SWM, 45 and self employed for 23 years. I’m an ex competitive bodybuilder who still has that distinct bodybuilder physique. I’m tan year round and many people say I look 5-8 years younger. I’m 5’8” and weigh 212 LBS and am approx. 12% body fat. I have 95% of my hair unlike a lot other men my age. Both women and men tell me that I’m nice looking and they wish they had my looks/body. So physically, I’m where I want to be.

In my 20’s it was pu**y galore in the forms of steady GF’s and/or short flings. Getting a date back then was easy as falling off a log. Seems like ONE date w/a gal meant the next day I had a steady. I could just stand in a bar and women would approach me.

In my 30’s, esp. early 30’s same thing. I uses to fvck 18 year olds! When I began my late 30’s, the scene began to change. The 19 year old now call me “Sir”. L The pu**y seems to be drying up @ a considerable rate.

Now in my 40’s, it’s a 180 degree turn for the worse. Gone are the younger girls who used to chase me, replaced by 30 something women who either are:
1) Been beaten
2) Divorced
3) Been screwed over by many men
4) Are bitter and cautious

In the past 3-4 years I’ve had dud after dud for women. Seems I can’t win for losing. A few examples:
1) Tried getting ex GF back that hates men, hasn’t had sex in 5 years and I suspect a lesbian. This ex BTW got stood up @ alter by her finance
2) Dated a blonde who has MAJOR head problems. Alls she did was go back and forth between me and another guy for 8 to 12 months of hell.
3) Had a 2-month fling w/married woman who spoke of leaving him for me. 2 years later, she still married
4) Casually dated a divorced woman who FROZE the minute I even touched her. I lost interest after a while.
5) Had a brief fling w/woman who left to go back to her husband(they were divorced). She was a spin who lost custody battle of keeping kids. No loss for me.
6) Got rejected by a 28 year old who I went to a wedding with. See ya!
7) Tried hooking up w/ex from the 80’s with for casual sex—was a no go!
8) I posted recently about my latest failure recently—thread about Great date but no return phone call—another flake who even @ 49, plays games. See thread for update.

Seems my losing streak will NEVER end. But I know now what I have to do—
*Realize that demographics have changed. I must change too. As I stated above, I wasn’t good at hitting on women because they always hit on me!! Now I’m older, they are older; they don’t come on so strong. I’ve really got to learn my inner game now. This will force me out to field and talk it up
*Seems like I’m always rehashing my past failures w/women in my head. My self-talk turns to WHY they did what they did and if I had anything to do with it. This must end if I’m to break loose.
*I always appear to be confident, but my self-esteem needs a little work. Heres what bugs me about this:
I make decent $$, but live simply. My house is small, 2 bedroom, 950 square feet. My vehicle is a 1989 but in mint condition. I keep it clean, same with my 1988 Ninja motorcycle. My self-talk is always saying: “What will she think of my small house and older Jeep Wrangler. I’m supposed to be a businessman making good money. Aghh!”
So down goes my self-esteem.

But heres the equalizer—I’ve got a vacation home also investment property that worth a fortune! It will be worth close to a million within 5 or 6 years at current rate if I can afford taxes. I could sell it right now, but new home, new car, pay off small loans and still have $ to boot. I just believe in investing in right area.

Sorry so long, but I have to vent frustration esp. after my recent failure w/the older one. That really stung! Can anyone out there relate to any of this? Don’t go and tell me I’m a loser, I know I’m not. Just in a nasty dry spell. Theres NO reason I shouldn’t have women crawling to get to me. Every one thinks I should too, men and women, So I know I’ve got what it takes. Is it possible that you can have TOO much going for you that these low self esteem women avoid me? Appreciate any comments and/or support! Thanks!

You know what? Be thankful that at least you had some period in your life where you were getting laid left and right. Most men on this planet never get that lucky.

Maybe you should have settled down with one of those many women you banged.

I'm 27 and I haven't screwed a girl in years, and getting a date is very difficult.

So no, no sympathy for you :p

*edit*
Let me rephrase that ... getting a date HAS been very difficult. That will change.

peace

Last edited:

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Older DJ's, can you relate to my rant?

Originally posted by bobbob
You know what? Be thankful that at least you had some period in your life where you were getting laid left and right. Most men on this planet never get that lucky.

I'm 27 and I haven't screwed a girl in years, and getting a date is very difficult.

*edit*
Let me rephrase that ... getting a date HAS been very difficult. That will change.
peace

Last edited:

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Older DJ's, can you relate to my rant?

Originally posted by bobbob

*edit*

peace
Didn't ask nor do I want sympathy from anyone. That won't help me through tough times. Yea maybe I shoulda/coulda married one of my ex's but the way I was, it would have been almost a certain divorce. Yes I'm luckier than most to have the "notches" on my belt, just need a few more!!

Yes Bobbob, think positive and no doubt you WILL get many dates in the future. You need to go thru DJ Boot Camp if you haven't already. I myself will start as soon as I'm back from being gone on business. Best of luck and be confident!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill, perhaps your focus in life has been "External"...perhaps now its time to focus on Internal. Think about some of the great men in History..Now think about how important having a woman is to that greatness. I will give you two. Gandhi and Ralph Nader. These two guys were/are focused on improving people's lives. Caring about others. Doing what's RIGHT. They weren't focused on themselves. Now this is an extreme example. But the lesson is that if you start the INTERNAL work and focus on how you can be of service to others, then you are going to BECOME the best Bill you can be. And a Byproduct of that effort and intention is going to be GREAT relationships with the people in your life, including female companions. Become a great man and not one focused so much on what its in it for you. By doing this, YOUR needs will eventually be met completely..Good luck.

regards

Mike

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by persistent exaction
Bill, perhaps your focus in life has been "External"...perhaps now its time to focus on Internal. Think about some of the great men in History..Now think about how important having a woman is to that greatness. I will give you two. Gandhi and Ralph Nader. These two guys were/are focused on improving people's lives. Caring about others. Doing what's RIGHT. They weren't focused on themselves. Now this is an extreme example. But the lesson is that if you start the INTERNAL work and focus on how you can be of service to others, then you are going to BECOME the best Bill you can be. And a Byproduct of that effort and intention is going to be GREAT relationships with the people in your life, including female companions. Become a great man and not one focused so much on what its in it for you. By doing this, YOUR needs will eventually be met completely..Good luck.

regards

Mike
Mike I've been in business since I was 23, and the point you make is a good one...you can compare personal realionships with business in this respect...if you really care about HELPING people and enhancing thier lives, the money will come. Bank on it.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to the original poster,

move to a 3rd world country....problem solved.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
Being serious is terrible!! I think it's a guy thing - it's an instant conversation killer and the prequel to "dead air!" The hardest thing to do is simply being relaxed, letting things happen, and most importantly just having fun. And always, always have more than one option at any one time :)
I'm in my mid-fifties and having no trouble going out with and/or bedding younger/beautiful women. No complaints here.

I have to give a big "amen" to the above quote; it's the foundation of success with women of any age.

I was in the same place as Bill at one time. And the first thing I did to start pulling me out of my slump was to stop any and all obsessing over past failures and to get on with it.

Make dating fun for you and your dates and you've got 80 percent of what you need for success with women 35 and up. For starters, read what Gunwitch has to say in the "Tips" section. His advice is gold -- right on the mark.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bud Wiser
I'm in my mid-fifties and having no trouble going out with and/or bedding younger/beautiful women. No complaints here.

I have to give a big "amen" to the above quote; it's the foundation of success with women of any age.

I was in the same place as Bill at one time. And the first thing I did to start pulling me out of my slump was to stop any and all obsessing over past failures and to get on with it.

Make dating fun for you and your dates and you've got 80 percent of what you need for success with women 35 and up. For starters, read what Gunwitch has to say in the "Tips" section. His advice is gold -- right on the mark.
Bud, do you have the URL for the tips section on Guntwich? Been to that sight but can't seem to find "tips"

Yea I need to let all that grief and bitterness go...I just did what I promised myself I would NEVER do many months ago--I looked online for a divorce involving a gal I had a fling with 2 years ago. She STILL married, just as I thought. Her husband knew I slept with her, but took her back. Can't be a happy marriage.

Last edited:

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by allan976
Bill,

How about a field report?
Allan I will start DJ Boot camp as soon as I return from business trip--its 4 AM, been up for over hour to catch red eye flight. I will boot camp it the week of Aug 22.

I will start a seperate thread on my expereince and if I falter or blow it off, you and everyone else here by all means

CASE ON ME!!

I need the boot in the a**!