"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

OLD Report: First Woman since my Ex

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
A few nights ago, I got together with a Woman I met on Bumble, first lady since my Ex and I split a few months ago. Only Downside, is that she was only up in Darwin for a week, for a Conference, she is from Adelaide, so on the other side of the Australian continent. I was also flying out the next day to go interstate to visit my family. So, only a short window for an interaction.

Late in the afternoon, I met her at a bar, we had a couple of ****tails each, and talked for two hours. Plenty of kino. Had a good time, but left her with just a kiss on the cheek. I decided to go to another bar, to watch my mates band play. I texted her a few times again, saying we should meet up again, as I would like to kiss her properly. She ended up inviting me to her hotel.

Got to the hotel, went to her room, chatted for a while, I escalated. She keeps insisting she isn't into one night stands, but my escalation worked. Ended up in bed, and sealed the deal. Good boost for the ego, since my break up. Her background is that she is from Guatemala, so that's another nationality ticked off the list! First time in my life I've ever done the "Hotel" encounter.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Wait till you can get one to show up in YOUR hotel room and you just strip her down as soon as the door closes.

good work man, keep it up
 
M

member160292

Guest
Nice! If a woman on business decides to have a drink with you, it's game on. I had one where we just talked in the lobby while I was coming back from a bar with tacos. We chatted for a bit and told her my hotel room. I passed out after eating and woke up to a note under my door. I could have had a better taco that night....
 
Top