"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

OLD reply rates only 2-5 percent according to PUAs?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Does anyone believe this? I read on these forums as well as articles and PUAs state that the typical reply rate to messages for guys solid, strong profiles is only about 5 percent. I just have a hard time believing it's only 2-5 percent unless you're a total lard ball. I use match mainly and my reply rate is better than 5 percent and I wouldn't consider my profile professionally done and I only message HB7 at the min and there are very few HB7 to HB10 on OLD within 50 miles of my area and the competition is intense here.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
I had good luck on Match and Zoosk but on free sites like OKC or POF I'd say 2-5% sounds about right.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I had good luck on Match and Zoosk but on free sites like OKC or POF I'd say 2-5% sounds about right.
I had good luck on Match and Zoosk but on free sites like OKC or POF I'd say 2-5% sounds about right.
POF and OKC are mostly land whale white trash. A free site is going to attract tons of people using it and tons of fake profiles and bottom of the barrel people who don't have a credit card even. Around here Match has the best looking ones and even within a 60 mile radius there isn't very many decent women on match around here, my county maybe has 2 on a regular basis so do the math with that.

I'm shocked my reply rate on match is about 15 percent of marked read messages due to the fact within my search radius of 50 miles there isn't very many quality women on there to begin with. Women I've gone on dates with from OLD told me they get bombarded on there from guys and pervs of all ages. One used a guy friend's account just to see the ratio of women and was amazed of the lack of quality women on OLD and said it's like 15 guys to 1.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Does anyone believe this? I read on these forums as well as articles and PUAs state that the typical reply rate to messages for guys solid, strong profiles is only about 5 percent. I just have a hard time believing it's only 2-5 percent unless you're a total lard ball. I use match mainly and my reply rate is better than 5 percent and I wouldn't consider my profile professionally done and I only message HB7 at the min and there are very few HB7 to HB10 on OLD within 50 miles of my area and the competition is intense here.
Then it means the PUAs, who wrote these articles, are just low-mid tier normies, they aren't Chadlites or Chads. It just confirms that the photo on the profile has more weight then the content of the profile.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Then it means the PUAs, who wrote these articles, are just low-mid tier normies, they aren't Chadlites or Chads. It just confirms that the photo on the profile has more weight then the content of the profile.
Your main profile pic matters so when they're reading you message they will click in your profile after reading it. There is no reason why you can't have a decent main profile pic now with all these new smartphones like the Note 10 Plus and such that have beauty mode and erase your fine lines and wrinkles or acne and such.

Notice how women their main profile pic looks like they're 10 years younger then you see the rest of their photos in their album and they look a lot rougher.

I see a lot of people on here complaining about women looking a lot older than their photos. I really haven't ran into this problem on OLD. In fact the dates I been on they looked younger in person actually despite being around 40 years old.

Content does matter IMO, especially depending on age group. Maybe not 23 year olds, but these older women I go after are more focused on career when reading their profiles and what they're looking for. I notice they prod me asking what type of business I own and trying to figure out how much I make because I talk about owning a business on my profile making myself to sound like a businessman. Yea, I know you guys keep telling me these older women are trying to Betabuxx, especially these single moms I talk to.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I am out of town to where I was born n raised in the Deep South and am getting A LOT of OLD action this week. Many likes, messages, opened by more than back out west. This makes me think my area is more competitive looks-wise. I’m pulling out here, much younger.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I am out of town to where I was born n raised in the Deep South and am getting A LOT of OLD action this week. Many likes, messages, opened by more than back out west. This makes me think my area is more competitive looks-wise. I’m pulling out here, much younger.
Where at in the deep south? Around here, on OLD a lot of the women especially late 30s and up are open to men a few years younger than them. There really isn't a lot of younger women on OLD around here under mid 30s unless they're the fat, ugly 200lb landwhales. Most of the hb7 and up women within 60 miles of here are over the age of 36. Actually around 40.

What area are you in that's a mecca for young women because around here it's mostly divorced milfs on OLD. Even the premium ones like Match here it's mostly MILFS around 40 that are the hottest looking ones.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
TN, MS
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Memphis area of northern MS and southern TN? Also, can you tell me about Ole Miss? Is it true you go to Oxford there are hot chicks everywhere there? I keep hearing about Ole Miss and the amazing looking girls there.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Memphis area of northern MS and southern TN? Also, can you tell me about Ole Miss? Is it true you go to Oxford there are hot chicks everywhere there? I keep hearing about Ole Miss and the amazing looking girls there.
Yep, on bumble I just had FOUR “booms” in a row. That never happens where I live. I’ll admit that my profile pic looks best on the bumble app.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Yep, on bumble I just had FOUR “booms” in a row. That never happens where I live. I’ll admit that my profile pic looks best on the bumble app.
Do you think profile pics should vary depending on App? I mean like Match for example I wouldn't use the same type of profile pic as one would use on a ghetto app like Tinder or POF.

It's all about location. I get jack squat on Bumble around here. Once in awhile I'll get a cute flight attendant like me since the airport is a mile down the road but before I can get to them they're already long gone. Granted Bumble many days in a row no new women will show up within 25 miles of me. yea that's how bad Bumble app is in this area. Waste of money to buy bumble boost when there are no women around here on it. When I was in Tampa for a couple days I had a a few hits despite my hometown not being tampa but 1.5 hours south.

I would expect in a big city like Memphis to have more luck. I can go on Match and within 10 miles of my zipcode in St. Louis County, my hometown there are countless legit HB8-10 chicks on there and the profiles look real and they're in better shape, younger, not damaged or single moms and more professional white collar looking. Then down here within a 60 mile radius the opposite. Far fewer hot chicks and even the hot ones down here would be like HB6 up there and I wouldn't even message them if I saw them on the app up in St. Louis. The difference is that bad between the two states. Down here they're damaged, look worn out and such. Also down here they have some ridiculous qualifiers on their profiles too that I don't see up in St. Louis. landwhales think they're hot sh*t on OLD down here. Up there less landwhales.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I’ve been texting back n forth all night tonight with a ....get this....H...B..6 (if she lost weight HB 8) she’s 9 yrs younger down on her luck looking to or exploring taking a trip to my state after meeting me here first tomorrow..I’m sensing baby rabies too, no tats and in a respectable job
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I’ve been texting back n forth all night tonight with a ....get this....H...B..6 (if she lost weight HB 8) she’s 9 yrs younger down on her luck looking to or exploring taking a trip to my state after meeting me here first tomorrow..I’m sensing baby rabies too, no tats and in a respectable job
WTF. Overweight HB6. Hell no. If you're getting all these hits as claimed why the hell you going for a chubby girl?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
So you rather stick to your right hand than have sex with a chubby lady? WTF is wrong with you?
Because they're fat. Around here most far girls are smelly, have bad teeth and full of tats. Getting them to lose weight and they will still have nasty teeth, and the tats.

But if he's getting all these hits as claimed why is he going for the fat one? Unless the other ones are nasty compared to it.

So would you rather message 100 women on OLD and only aim for HB8 and above and get 6 replies or message 100 women and get 40 replies but overweight or full blown landwhales HB4 to 6?

I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity.

Why not just get a better looking hooker off Tinder if you just want sex? There are some decent ones in my area on there I could hook up with but decline when they send the link to their pics because I don't want a hooker!
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Because they're fat. Around here most far girls are smelly, have bad teeth and full of tats. Getting them to lose weight and they will still have nasty teeth, and the tats.

But if he's getting all these hits as claimed why is he going for the fat one? Unless the other ones are nasty compared to it.

So would you rather message 100 women on OLD and only aim for HB8 and above and get 6 replies or message 100 women and get 40 replies but overweight or full blown landwhales HB4 to 6?

I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity.

Why not just get a better looking hooker off Tinder if you just want sex? There are some decent ones in my area on there I could hook up with but decline when they send the link to their pics because I don't want a hooker!
Never said to go for a hippo with bad teeth and tats. Stay out of the trailer park. A few extra pounds never hurt anyone. I am sure it would be better than pornhub dude.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Never said to go for a hippo with bad teeth and tats. Stay out of the trailer park. A few extra pounds never hurt anyone. I am sure it would be better than pornhub dude.
A few extra lbs on OLD is usually about 35lbs. When they list a few extra lbs they're more like 35lbs overweight, not 15.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
A few extra lbs on OLD is usually about 35lbs. When they list a few extra lbs they're more like 35lbs overweight, not 15.
Dude. You have at least three problems that is holding you back with the ladies.

1) 36 or 37 living with mom. No good.
2) Sky high expectations with little to bring to the table.
3) Unrealistic self value over other people.
4) Location (you say).
5) You are your own worst enemy.

How do you know that these ladies are HB 6 - 10? Have you fvcked any of them yet? No, just talk. Stop talking and get to work on improving your situation. You seem like a good dude, but very dense. You need to open your eyes here.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
WTF. Overweight HB6. Hell no. If you're getting all these hits as claimed why the hell you going for a chubby girl?
Will have to see just how fat in person, if I’m embarrassed when we sit together it’s a no-go cut it short be on my way. Her writing patterns trigger “fat” in my mind but how fat I don’t know. The others have to message me first still haven’t so, but this one is on my fishing line hook line and sinker so might as well venture so I gain. She lives in an apartment which just got flooded by the tenant next to her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top