OLD question

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit of random success on OLD in contrast to a terrible first week. Got a few winks and message from genuine 6-7 looks wise. Thank the good lord Jesus.

I've found some girls put pics which bear little resemblance to real life, usually from when they were younger. Then you find one pic which looks less hot and older, which will be used to justify everything.

So, I'm considering after the first few exchanges to ask if pics recent? I dont want to go on dates with thus chicks older and fatter twin. I want the girl as per the advertisement.

Would asking if pics are fresh display a non desparate man, who is selecting out the trash? Would it imply I'm looks focussed and after sex? I'm actually not just after sex. I am filtering women to find a long term partner, and looks have some importance, but so does integrity. I have some pics from 2 years back when I was much, much leaner. I didn't use them, because I have integrity.

Would it imply I've been duped before? Therefore not being successful?

It would be easy to explain something like "Not demanding they are taken today.....I've found some girls I've dated on here are using snaps from the nineties, and would rather know in advance if I'm going to turn up to meet a woman who's aged 20 some years over the course of a few weeks!!"

Problem is, everyone uses their best material and even if a girl is fairly honest she might back off if she is self conscious.

Not really nailing it. How do we filter out women posting snaps from the one summer they had it together?

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not an expert but if the pics are all quite different, I'd ask which is most recent or pick one and say "hey, [neat comment] when was that taken?"

You mention being new, here are a couple of my personal pic rules.

No full body = Fat

Lots of "above head" angle pics = fat (and possibly ugly)

Grainy/****ty pics = fat (and possibly ugly)

I've been burned a few times now.

CJ.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook One of a few things it's actually good for!

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's ok to ask. The sooner you get a woman qualifying herself to you, the better. You want to for across as a high value man with options, and she has to demonstrate that she is worthy of your attention.

That being said, I wouldn't explain why you are asking. She'll get it.

I always asked a series of questions before suggesting a date:
-are you single?
- do you have a job?
- are you battschit crazy?

Also, Espi has suggested before that you can cut out the chit chat all together and ask a woman out in the first communication. I tried it and had decent success. Something like this:
I saw your profile, looks like we might be a good fit. Let's have a drink Tuesday at 6pm. Let me know what part of town you are in and I'll pick a spot".

Good luck.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cejay said:
I'm not an expert but if the pics are all quite different, I'd ask which is most recent or pick one and say "hey, [neat comment] when was that taken?"

You mention being new, here are a couple of my personal pic rules.

No full body = Fat

Lots of "above head" angle pics = fat (and possibly ugly)

Grainy/****ty pics = fat (and possibly ugly)

I've been burned a few times now.

CJ.
Im using a domestic version of Tinder and every third girl has a selfie of herself sitting in the passenger seat of a car. So I will add

Pics of her sitting in passenger seat of a car: likely poor, no real job and hoping to increase her value

yoyoing

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO pic are overrated ... You have to meet the women !
You don't know how they interact and there personality from a pic.

If you like what you see who cares if she gained a few pounds and is not exactly has advertised ...

You meet ... You like ... You date !
It has rarely happened to me to meet a girl who was so different from her pic that it made me not want to date her again.