AureliusMaximus
Master Don Juan
Now that's something you can call a double whammy!STD & Covid
xD
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Now that's something you can call a double whammy!STD & Covid
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yolo to that. Second to carpe diem Haha.Clearly I'm not as thirsty as you, that I would put my health & wealth on the back burner over some scrag that resurfaced out of the blue, after god knows how many times she has been pumped & dumped (Just like I did)
I smashed & dashed, guaranteed others have too.
I have other options.. If you want to stick your dik inside a woman who is totally careless about her health then you go ahead & do that.
I hope covid & an STD combined was worth the few minutes of pleasure.
I recently read a 20 year old book on pfizer/cholesterol/ made for medical staffers. Describes deaths from heart attack eerily close to present day world count of covid deaths. To save you the read from book cholesterol numbers. 8-12 million deaths a year from heart attacks(yearly worldwide). Now when the book describes more or less how resdsvir or a medicine to use against the chimera based chain virus. Book says you use resedsvir to repair damage but take note you can cause a repair with the vaccine yet second or even third dose of vaccine does an effect that does not complete Healing process. We have to wait further to understand how resedsvir works in order to heal ourselves from covid chain virus... "Cholesterol numbers" also mentions obesity as it can be healthy to carry more weight against bmi. Last note also mentions coq10 and outs vitamin as a scam. So thanks to this book never started coq10 supplementing(which could run a fortune) also thanks to this book from 20 year will consider resedsvir should I get chimera and contract covid chain virus.provided you are not over the age of 75 and don’t suffer from a health condition, you are more likely to die from suicide or an RTA.
the messaging and science has been very clear. It is not a serious disease for most people. However, it’s spread is very virulent which means it gets to the weak and elderly very quickly.
I am not a Covid sceptic in any way shape or form, but it’s completely irrational to fear it if you’re not in an at risk group.
I actually have a condition which won’t help it but I give O fcks.
I know about 30 people who had it and the only one who ended up on ICU is morbidly obese.
Oh is that why I was super healthy as fuk age 42 an athlete & got covid19 in March 2020 & still not fully recovered over 16 months later with long covid?provided you are not over the age of 75 and don’t suffer from a health condition, you are more likely to die from suicide or an RTA.
the messaging and science has been very clear. It is not a serious disease for most people. However, it’s spread is very virulent which means it gets to the weak and elderly very quickly.
I am not a Covid sceptic in any way shape or form, but it’s completely irrational to fear it if you’re not in an at risk group.
I actually have a condition which won’t help it but I give O fcks.
I know about 30 people who had it and the only one who ended up on ICU is morbidly obese.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.