Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old Plate Resurfaces But Is A Covid Risk!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have decided NOT to bang this girl.

This is a plate I was banging several years ago, she ended up getting a boyfriend so we ended the whole FWB thing going on between us. No big deal.

Two nights ago I get a text from her out of the blue.. Surprise Surprise she is single again & from the conversations we are having is definitely up for some fun again!

I asked her what she is currently doing work wise & it turns out she is a staff nurse in a hospital ICU intensive care unit in the UK..

This got me intrigued, so I began to dig a little deeper & ask some questions.

At the height of the "pandemic" she was working on a covid ward ICU & told me it was a pretty horrific time for her.

Her current situation is working in ICU but they only have 3-4 covid patients in there.

However this situation can easily change, as the infection cases are increasing in the UK (apparently) I am dubious about the figures though.

To make matters worse.. I decided to test her..

Me - Hey I bet the hospital requires you to take those latoral rapid covid tests on a regular basis?

Her - Yes they do, but to be honest I really can't be bothered with them.. I don't even use them or test myself. If I get Covid then so be it, there are worse things than covid in the hospitals lol blah blah blah

So seems like she doesn't even bother getting tested at all & could quite easily be a asymptomatic carrier.

To be fair she is a risk.. However she is pretty damn hot.. But.... There is so much other puzzy outhere that I can be smashing instead of her, why risk my health & wealth on her!

I am not that thirsty to be willing to take risks like that.. Covid & an STD combined would be a fukin nightmare situation lol.

We discussed about meet up soon.. However my plan is to simply NEXT her & move onto a safer bet.

By the way she has had both her Jabs.. And I have NOT been Vaxed.
provided you are not over the age of 75 and don’t suffer from a health condition, you are more likely to die from suicide or an RTA.

the messaging and science has been very clear. It is not a serious disease for most people. However, it’s spread is very virulent which means it gets to the weak and elderly very quickly.

I am not a Covid sceptic in any way shape or form, but it’s completely irrational to fear it if you’re not in an at risk group.

I actually have a condition which won’t help it but I give O fcks.

I know about 30 people who had it and the only one who ended up on ICU is morbidly obese.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly I'm not as thirsty as you, that I would put my health & wealth on the back burner over some scrag that resurfaced out of the blue, after god knows how many times she has been pumped & dumped (Just like I did)

I smashed & dashed, guaranteed others have too.

I have other options.. If you want to stick your dik inside a woman who is totally careless about her health then you go ahead & do that.

I hope covid & an STD combined was worth the few minutes of pleasure.
Yolo to that. Second to carpe diem Haha.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
provided you are not over the age of 75 and don’t suffer from a health condition, you are more likely to die from suicide or an RTA.

the messaging and science has been very clear. It is not a serious disease for most people. However, it’s spread is very virulent which means it gets to the weak and elderly very quickly.

I am not a Covid sceptic in any way shape or form, but it’s completely irrational to fear it if you’re not in an at risk group.

I know about 30 people who had it and the only one who ended up on ICU is morbidly obese.
I recently read a 20 year old book on pfizer/cholesterol/ made for medical staffers. Describes deaths from heart attack eerily close to present day world count of covid deaths. To save you the read from book cholesterol numbers. 8-12 million deaths a year from heart attacks(yearly worldwide). Now when the book describes more or less how resdsvir or a medicine to use against the chimera based chain virus. Book says you use resedsvir to repair damage but take note you can cause a repair with the vaccine yet second or even third dose of vaccine does an effect that does not complete Healing process. We have to wait further to understand how resedsvir works in order to heal ourselves from covid chain virus... "Cholesterol numbers" also mentions obesity as it can be healthy to carry more weight against bmi. Last note also mentions coq10 and outs vitamin as a scam. So thanks to this book never started coq10 supplementing(which could run a fortune) also thanks to this book from 20 year will consider resedsvir should I get chimera and contract covid chain virus.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently read a 20 year old book on pfizer/cholesterol/ made for medical staffers. Describes deaths from heart attack eerily close to present day world count of covid deaths. To save you the read from book cholesterol numbers. 8-12 million deaths a year from heart attacks(yearly worldwide). Now when the book describes more or less how resdsvir or a medicine to use against the chimera based chain virus. Book says you use resedsvir to repair damage but take note you can cause a repair with the vaccine yet second or even third dose of vaccine does an effect that does not complete Healing process. We have to wait further to understand how resedsvir works in order to heal ourselves from covid chain virus... "Cholesterol numbers" also mentions obesity as it can be healthy to carry more weight against bmi. Last note also mentions coq10 and outs vitamin as a scam. So thanks to this book never started coq10 supplementing(which could run a fortune) also thanks to this book from 20 year will consider resedsvir should I get chimera and contract covid chain virus.
i have no idea what any of that means but it sounds impressive!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh is that why I was super healthy as fuk age 42 an athlete & got covid19 in March 2020 & still not fully recovered over 16 months later with long covid?

The problem is people keep talking about deaths, however the REAL issue is LONG COVID

Yes you will live... But be prepared to suffer with a ton of symptoms for years on end after.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh is that why I was super healthy as fuk age 42 an athlete & got covid19 in March 2020 & still not fully recovered over 16 months later with long covid?

The problem is people keep talking about deaths, however the REAL issue is LONG COVID

Yes you will live... But be prepared to suffer with a ton of symptoms for years on end after.
my first response was a sh1tpost and it got deleted - clearly the humour wasn’t appreciated or it was misunderstood.

I’ll try to be super literal and sincere so I will wish you the best of luck in recovery
It was a joke about how I am some super alpha and impervious to illness. It was meant to be an absurd joke, just to be clear it wasn’t a genuine post.

hope no offence was taken.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus man, it's almost July 2021 and you are still obsessing over COVID....?
Are you (fully) vaccinated yourself?
If you are, the risk of severe illness/hospitalization for you is practically close to 0. The reports of vaccinated individuals testing positive that make the rounds lately refer to asymptomatic cases or mild ones (runny nose, oh the horror).
If you are not, go get vaccinated and then enjoy life.