Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old plate agreed on coming over, but..

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i called an old plate of my and asked if she wanted to come over to cook some dinner. The next morning she texted that she could next tuesday, but only as friends for her.

I know that what a women is saying is most of the times irrelevant if you escalate, but still.

How are you guys looking up on this. Any do's or dont's ?

(ive not texted her back yet)

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she said. You always look at their actions, not their words.

In your case, let her come. Once she's there physically, you begin to seduce her into having sex with you.

Just text something back like "Sure, my friend" and that's that.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't do what woman say you to do or not to do, you do what you want and like.
So what if she said she's coming over as friend you're still going to make a move on her and escalate things.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't text her back until Sunday evening.

She will probably crack and contact you until then, and in that case you know she wants to see you.

If not, you reply Sunday evening and decide what to do depending on her response.

Just stay strong until then.

I don't know why you'd bother escalating if you feel she's not interested, you're better off holding back and making her work for your attention.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i called an old plate of my and asked if she wanted to come over to cook some dinner. The next morning she texted that she could next tuesday, but only as friends for her.

I know that what a women is saying is most of the times irrelevant if you escalate, but still.

How are you guys looking up on this. Any do's or dont's ?

(ive not texted her back yet)
Tell her that's a shame because you were planning to give her sausage and eggs, with cream pie for dessert.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proceed as usual.

If she's willing to come over, she knows there's a possibility of something happening. She wasn't born yesterday.

Just have some good mixed drinks ready or some good wine, to give her plausible deniablity and not make her feel used or like a cheap slvt.

Push/Pull on any LMR encountered and be willing to end it early if you're not getting anywhere.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she DOES show up, she's willing for sex.

Women ain't stupid, they know exactly what's awaiting them.

If she truly doesn't want sex, she won't show up.

That's that - There's nothing in between.

Last edited: