Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD is not the domain of a Don Juan

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big said:
O.P said his objective is to put your c0ck in every woman you approach. And that's not looking for a specific outcome? You don't "care"? You just have an objective and don't care about the outcome? You play poker for the hell of it and don't "care" to make your game better? If you didn't "care" you'd play one way for the rest of your life even if you lost every time. If you didn't care or let it effect you everyone would leave the forum and just approach never asking questions or adjusting their approach as it doesn't effect them.

And those who cold approach don't care? They join seduction forums to "not care"? They don't ask for feedback etc because they "don't care"? Might as well tell everyone to just cold approach. Not care and not ask any questions because they shouldn't "care" and just by approaching take what they can get if anything because "not caring" and just cold approaching will get them the women they "don't care" to get or not.

Is this cold approaching going to magically transform the average neckbeard or a specific ethnicity who wants another ethnicity who stick to their own into a hot babe getting machine because of his ability to approach and delusions that he's going to "create attraction" with his sparkling personality? Like some overweight sloppily dressed woman is going to "create attraction" in good looking men because she can approach them and everyone else in the room magically disappears for them and they become drawn to her. LMAO. You dudes are delusional.

1. It's "unnatural"---How often do you see guys in real life going around talking to random girls in the street? A lot of girls find this weird, and you might just end up being the "creeper" she posts about on facebook later that day.

2. It makes you look desperate---This goes back to the "unnatural" reason above. Most guys tend to meet girls that they date or hook up with at bars/parties, or through friends. Doing random approaches, especially alone, makes it look like you're desperate and have no other avenues for meeting women.

3. You're approaching women who have given you no signs of interest---This kind of depends on how you define "cold approaching", but a woman may wonder why you decided to approach her when she gave no sign that she wanted you to do so. Again, you appear desperate, and by approaching women who fail to show any interest, you're setting yourself up for a low success rate.

The dude would HAVE to work on his appearance. Max out his looks, dress style, physique, grooming, and work out whatever issues he might have in the first place. Telling any generalized person on the net whom you have no idea how they look or act to just approach is wasting their time as they aren't maxing themselves to be the best version of themselves before ignoring everything they lack and just telling them to cold approach everyone and not care. They're still going to end up with the bottom tier if that if they are bottom tier themselves. And if they are asking about cold approach to begin with they are already lacking with meeting women which is highly likely due to either their appearance or some mental issue that isn't going to be solved by simply cold approaching and "not caring".

Cold Approach is nothing more than re-hashed PUA garbage. You can cold approach all you like but if women aren't giving the buying signals as a warm approach you are just approaching to approach and going nowhere. You can't polish a turd and create "attraction" when none exists in the first place. Cold approach in itself is throwing sh1t against the wall and hoping it sticks while pretending not to care and you're just throwing sh1t against the wall for the hell of it. Nothing more than the telemarketing of trying to pick up women with a product that isn't in demand in the first place. That should put it into perspective.

If you want to cold approach then go for it. But ignore your own flaws, personality, looks etc. and thinking they are just going to disappear in women's eyes because you can cold approach and not "care" is ridiculous. It's not fixing anything.

ooh, ok. i get it now. you are literally re tarded. or did you incur significant brain damage?

i mean, you just made a post saying 96 times how i seem to care even though i dont care, after i CLEARLY stated to you that we DO care, but we are just not focusing on that. I even used capitals and everything. :(

remember that comment i made about your reading comprehension? like, how did you not see that i said that?

to be fair, reykhel said it too, and you answered with your identical nonsense, about why does he say he doesnt care when he does. so...

youre braindead.

ok, sorry.

Big

Banned
Reaction score
Alexandar said:
ooh, ok. i get it now. you are literally re tarded. or did you incur significant brain damage?

i mean, you just made a post saying 96 times how i seem to care even though i dont care, after i CLEARLY stated to you that we DO care, but we are just not focusing on that. I even used capitals and everything. :(

remember that comment i made about your reading comprehension? like, how did you not see that i said that?

to be fair, reykhel said it too, and you answered with your identical nonsense, about why does he say he doesnt care when he does. so...

youre braindead.

ok, sorry.
So you do care you're just not focused on caring about an outcome but on approaching as your goal. Which in and of itself is useless as all that is doing is being able to walk up to women who may not be interested in you let alone giving warm invitation approach signals. Its just approaching to approach. Therefore it shouldnt matter what they look like as even though you do care what they look like youre only doing it to approach women and not relying on a specific outcome correct?

If you are only approaching women you find attractive though you admit you do care you cannot then say Im not focused on that im just doing it to approach.

Approaching is great but its not the answer to other things like a dudes hygene, style of dress, his physique, being possibly awkward and or having issues as well as reading signals of warm approach.

Like I said its basically assuming simply learning to approach anyone is the cure all for how they may look, come across and thinking nothing else matters. Throwing sh1t on a wall hoping it sticks.

Just approaching in itself means little if other things arent up to snuff.

Approach away.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Big said:
So you do care you're just not focused on caring about an outcome but on approaching as your goal. Which in and of itself is useless as all that is doing is being able to walk up to women who may not be interested in you let alone giving warm invitation approach signals. Its just approaching to approach. Therefore it shouldnt matter what they look like as even though you do care what they look like youre only doing it to approach women and not relying on a specific outcome correct?

If you are only approaching women you find attractive though you admit you do care you cannot then say Im not focused on that im just doing it to approach.

Approaching is great but its not the answer to other things like a dudes hygene, style of dress, his physique, being possibly awkward and or having issues as well as reading signals of warm approach.

Like I said its basically assuming simply learning to approach anyone is the cure all for how they may look, come across and thinking nothing else matters. Throwing sh1t on a wall hoping it sticks.

Just approaching in itself means little if other things arent up to snuff.

Approach away.

wtf? ok. good points captain obvious? and who said otherwise?

and focusing on the process is useless? you cant be serious.

and i have no problem approaching to approach regardless of looks, i enjoy meeting people. but thats not what this is about.

in answer to your question, NO it is not phucking correct. we are not relying on an outcome, but the outcome of sex is still our goal, and so we definitely can only approach attractive women who we want to phuck. what you dont seem to be able to grasp is this:

if i succeed and the outcome is sex, i dont care. im not going to get all giddy and decide that im some sort of next level DJ who can smash megan fox now. (although i probably could in two minutes if you put that wh0re in my path).

if i dont succeed and the outcome is no sex, i dont care. im not going to get all depressed and decide im a useless DJ who cant even smash a $5 toothless crack addicted stretchmark-belly cumguzzling infestedcun.t hooker on the corner of queenston and lake street. (although i probably couldnt smash her anyways cuz yannick would have her booked til next month)

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Context

So I decided to give some context, prompted by the thread from Lozboss. There seems to be the view or the assumption that if you don't like OLD it's because you were not successful at it. False assumption.

My experience with OLD would be classed as "successful" by anyone's standards. I've used it three times in my life. The first time about ten years ago. Probably browsing for a gf. Did I get lays? Yes. Plenty. Highlight of that experience? The only chick I've ever classed as a 9 in my life. A Polish blonde and I'm not even a fan of blondes. Prefer darker. Deleted the account after 4 months I believe.

Second time about two years ago returning temporarily to home city. Objective? Lays/fb's. Success? Yes, plenty. firsty experience of POF. Crazies? Yes. Example: French chick fb for about two month, banged raw (I know I know) I NEVER saw her vagina. I wasn't to look at it. I wasn't to go down it. I wasn't to finger it. Only the c0ck. Binge drinker too. Obviously some trauma. Deleted the account within two months. I had enough fb's to keep me going.

Third time about a year ago. New city. Objective? Plates. I wanted 3 plates. Success? I got two regular and it seemed like a squad rotation system for the third spot. POF again. Crazies? One word: needy. The main problem: I got a TON of numbers maybe too many at the same moment. I seemed to be constantly on whatsapp. I went home at Christmas and I seemed to be turning into one of those people who is constantly on his phone....between whatsapp and the app for POF. A lot of dates, a lot of flakes, a lot of lays, a lot of timewasters....the full bag basically. Deleted the account after a few of months...had plenty to keep me going. Went to Morrocco with one of them (mistake: different thread!)

My main problem with OLD? It's a time suck. I would joke that I needed a PA. I just don't like spending time going through profiles, sending messages, answering stupid messages and stupid questions. I just don't have the fvcking patience for it......the thing is when I got my social circle up and running I simply didn't have the time to be dealing with OLD. I just don't see how anyone has the time to be on it, between work, social circle, working out, hobbies....life....

Did I get easy lays from OLD? Yes, double figures from OLD alone....but I simply don't like it I prefer talking to people in real. It served it's purpose for me in a temporary time frame...

Why did I write this thread? Basically the month of August is quite...and I toyed with the idea of using it again......and after some thought my conclusion was that it's not for me....purely because of two reasons: 1. It's a time suck and 2. I prefer the social aspect of LIVE..

Apologies if I pissed on your parade ;) really I was thinking of me; I'm selfish like that

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I wasn't to look at it"

Reykhel said:
Second time about two years ago returning temporarily to home city. Objective? Lays/fb's. Success? Yes, plenty. firsty experience of POF. Crazies? Yes. Example: French chick fb for about two month, banged raw (I know I know) I NEVER saw her vagina. I wasn't to look at it. I wasn't to go down it. I wasn't to finger it. Only the c0ck. Binge drinker too. Obviously some trauma. Deleted the account within two months. I had enough fb's to keep me going.
that's weird yet very interesting...

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Mystery: The game is played in field.

Paul Janka : I prefer to go for women in the flesh

Robert Greene: If you want to study people, it can't be done on the internet...

Reykhel: Talk to people

Inspired by a recent posters thread....

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to crawl before you can walk... walk before you can run.. ect

I think OLD is a good tool for someone that is still in the crawl stage of socializing with women. It can get you a few dates with women that have some interest in you and you can get used to hanging out with them.

Once you have a couple plates that you met online it makes it easier to approach women in the flesh. First because you aren't going to care about the results because you are already hooking up regularly with women. Second you will be oozing confidence because you already have some plates and women will smell the success off you....turning into results.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never use online dating sites or online shizzle, I meet girls in person, ALWAYS.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What skills have been practiced?

Compare this to COLD APPROACHING

Everytime you approach a woman the objective is the same : "I want to put my c0ck in that woman" Let's not mince words. Even if there are different overall objectives such as one night stand, plate, fvck buddy, girl-friend, relationship, date.......the sooner the c0ck is inside her the better. But you cannot just approach her and say "excuse me there fine lady, i was watching you from a distance and I decided that I'd really like to fornicate with you. Now be a good sport and hop in my van won't you". Maybe that could work but genterally speaking, No. That won't do. There is a "dance" if you will. Call it seduction call it building attraction: give it a name. But there is a dance. A process. A skill set. With every approach, 'approach anxiety' or whatever other insideous chatter that resonates in the Don Juan's dome is being conquered and overcome to be replaced with a delicious and tantalising feeling of self-satisfaction even a sense of achievement. All this before an outcome has manifested itself! Every cold approach is a victory REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME for you see in essence the Don Juan is gaming himself. He is approaching for himself. He's not concerned with the outcome. He wants the honey sure. But the honey will come when the honey comes. For now the Don Juan is having fun.
I think you are confusing the issues.

The Don Juan doesn’t want to make a ‘connection’ or practice a skill set, the DJ wants to close the deal as soon as possible and online you know they are available.

Men, you don’t have time to practice your skill set and not worry about the outcome. You cold approach 10 models a week and sharpen your skills, but are still home alone Friday and Saturday night, while the online guy met the girl and made connection and is going to get married, who would you rather be?

In other facet in life you can worry about the skills, the technique, the salesman, the seduction. With women, you don’t have that much time. You have to close deal ASAP and grow.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm 2 years out of the game but I setup my last plate rotation off online dating. Why not just do both. Use online dating to improve you're messaging and rapport building. Time box it to say 2 hours a week. That is absolutely vital so its not becoming a value sink. You'll get a certain number of dates from that.

Then go about your life and run situational approach on any cute woman you see you when you have time to do it. Make sure you ask for the number and you'll get more dates.

And then from Friends recommendations social circle you'll get a few more.

To quote those great sages of the age.. The Chemical Brothers..

I found myself in some kinda hell
But I did not believe in heaven and hell
World in opposites kind of reality.

So I gained control of myself and decided to move on.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

The Don Juan doesn’t want to make a ‘connection’ or practice a skill set, the DJ wants to close the deal as soon as possible and online you know they are available.

Men, you don’t have time to practice your skill set and not worry about the outcome. You cold approach 10 models a week and sharpen your skills, but are still home alone Friday and Saturday night, while the online guy met the girl and made connection and is going to get married, who would you rather be?

In other facet in life you can worry about the skills, the technique, the salesman, the seduction. With women, you don’t have that much time. You have to close deal ASAP and grow.
Good point, well made.

To be considered....

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding this- 7 dates in 2 weeks and 5 flaked.

Got numbers for every single one of them.

Kills the confidence- why do they do it?
Do it enough times and you will learn to predict the flakes before they flake. Eventually you can learn to keep yourself out of those situations for the most part.

It wouldn't hurt to go back thru your messages with these girls and look for common patterns. Or post them here and we can help you.

I have maybe 15-20% flake on me after getting the number. If I get one word/short reply's to my texts or they never ask me anything then I know its low interest and they will likely flake.

When they start changing date plans, rescheduling, asking me to meet her close to where she lives, her deciding on what we will do, etc, then I drop it.

Realize that this is the nature of women. They suck at making decisions, analyzing their best options. No point in taking it personal.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys listen, OLD is just a medium to meet women. That's it. It's not that serious. The mediums to meet women include:

- OLD
- Regular Social Circles and Extended Social Circles
- Various forms of Nightlife including Bars, Clubs, etc.
- Random cold approaches at various spots during the day or night

That's it. Try out all four and continue to use the one(s) that work the best for you in particular. For me in particular, it's OLD and Social Circles. Cold approaching I believe is very OUTDATED, stalkerish, and thirsty.

Tenacity's process to is meet women on OLD, on Social Media, and through Social Circles. I usually take a girl with me to various forms of Nightlife such as Bars, Clubs, etc., which is instant SOCIAL PROOF and makes it much easier to expand your Social Circle in general in Nightlife when there's a girl on your arm.

But that's just me. But there shouldn't be these debates about which is better because it depends on the person. A grown man's MANHOOD certainly shouldn't be "questioned" depending on which approach he chooses. As if those who cold approach are the "real men", that doesn't make any sense lol. I would honestly say being successful at OLD is HARDER than cold approaching.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Guys listen, OLD is just a medium to meet women.
Yes, rejects. that's the point.

Tenacity's process to is meet women on OLD, on Social Media, and through Social Circles
And Tenacity has never met the girl that he wanted to meet.

But there shouldn't be these debates about which is better because it depends on the person.
Of course there should, that's the manosphere. that's how we can learn from each other. Oh wait.....you didn't want to learn.....
A grown man's MANHOOD certainly shouldn't be "questioned" depending on which approach he chooses.
nobody said that you disingenuous person.

I would honestly say being successful at OLD is HARDER than cold approaching
no. it may be more frustrating but it's certainly not harder.

this trash was spoken by someone who never day gamed

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
you think wrong. No confusion, worked them both and this was my conclusion. How can my own experience be confusing the issues...unless you are confused in general.

WRONG WRONG WRONG THIS IS SO WRONG I HAD TO REPLY TO YOUR DISEASE

You have no idea what a don juan represents....you twist it to fit in with who you are. A Don Juan is not about meet and pump and
dump you dimwit.....it's about seduction, it's about style, it's about grace, it's about suaveness....

YOU COME ACROSS AS A PUMP AND DUMP BUFFOON.

Men, you don’t have time to practice your skill set and not worry about the outcome
YES, IT'S CALLED PRESENT MOMENT LIVING

You cold approach 10 models a week and sharpen your skills, but are still home alone Friday and Saturday night, while the online guy met the girl and made connection and is going to get married, who would you rather be?
THAT'S FALSE. YOU SPREAD FALSE LIES.BECAUSE SOMEONE APPROACHES IT MEANS THEY ARE ALONE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY BUT IF THEY USE OLD THEN THEY WILL HAVE A WOMAN? LIES FAKE ASS *****

YOU ARE DESPERATE PUNK

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this post.

I've just permanently deleted all social media aside from Facebook, that's only staying because of a group I'm in on there.

I think OLD & social media can be used as crutches to support a lack of skill.

I already feel much better. These businesses have you feel as though your missing out because you aren't using their platform, which simply isn't true.

I'm not saying there aren't quality women on OLD. It's like diving through garbage, eventually you might find something of value, but it's going be a struggle & your likely to be covered in sh!t at the end of it.

I can see the benefits from a notch count point of view, but I'd rather gain skills IRL.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I can feel the difference when I messaged 40 girls with a line "can we date?" and then I remade my profile (deleted>created) but it has same pics, then I wrote stupid joke to 40 women.

First way just 10 answered

Second way 20 answered

First way no one agreed for meeting.

Second way a lot of them flirted with me and at least 5 agreed for non-sexual meeting.

so its not like you dont need any game on internet

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still need game it's just not quite as quickfire as IRL. But you certainly become very thick skinned and good at handling s*** tests. I s*** you not I was feeling a bit of whimsical one Sunday arvo and I messaged this girl this corny line about a fairy. Quick as a flash this girl comes back with this little photo of somebody holding a baby fairy skeleton in her hand. I laughed and said it it was obviously too late for the fairy but we should go out anyway and ended up taking her out to the museum. Now unsurprisingly she turned out to be as annoying as f*** but that's a different story.

The skills of being unreactive to their s*** tests and ABC always be closing translate into real life. Where so many guys seem to get stuck is not going and practicing it in real life. OLD is a way of interacting with many women. However you also need to take the training wheels off and go and get shot down in person. Just make sure you time box it. Commit to using o l d for a maximum of 3 hours a week. And stick to that limit.