Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD is not the domain of a Don Juan

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
can you imagine Don Juan sitting by his computer going through the piles of rancid festered piles of shvte that pass as profiles on the likes of POF and licking his lips and tapping his fingers together and saying "ah my pretties, come to Don Juan and let the seducing commence!"?

It's just too CONTRIVED. Where is the chase? Where is the seduction? What skills are being practiced and therefor sharpened? Simply for pleasure, the thrill of the chase, the excitement of the hunt, the satisfaction of the conquest....

Ah but seduction is seeking the woman's approval I hear some people allude to? Mais non! mais non! Seduction is a game and the prize is the "honey" (to placate the masses, insert what you will for honey). Alas, we are here to replicate, we are thus programmed. But Don Juan will follow his replicate programming for pure pleasure and negate the pro-create part. Seduction is a game and the persuit of pleasure. To the good life!

OLD has it's advantages I hear you say. I agree, it does. In essence, it is for "easy lays". Some will argue that it's not so easy but it's all relative. The point that it's easy is just the point: in a way it's too easy. It's almost like online shopping. Or really it's like online AUCTIONING. You go in browse around see if anything takes your fancy. Then you do your "bidding". All behind your computer screen or behind the screen of your mobile phone. As with online shopping, you cannot see these goods upfront face to face you have to initially rely on the sellers word :crackup: Let's just say that everything works out and you get to the meet, that is to say they are as described and they did not flake....good eh? yeah...but..

What skills have been practiced?

Compare this to COLD APPROACHING

Everytime you approach a woman the objective is the same : "I want to put my c0ck in that woman" Let's not mince words. Even if there are different overall objectives such as one night stand, plate, fvck buddy, girl-friend, relationship, date.......the sooner the c0ck is inside her the better. But you cannot just approach her and say "excuse me there fine lady, i was watching you from a distance and I decided that I'd really like to fornicate with you. Now be a good sport and hop in my van won't you". Maybe that could work but genterally speaking, No. That won't do. There is a "dance" if you will. Call it seduction call it building attraction: give it a name. But there is a dance. A process. A skill set. With every approach, 'approach anxiety' or whatever other insideous chatter that resonates in the Don Juan's dome is being conquered and overcome to be replaced with a delicious and tantalising feeling of self-satisfaction even a sense of achievement. All this before an outcome has manifested itself! Every cold approach is a victory REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME for you see in essence the Don Juan is gaming himself. He is approaching for himself. He's not concerned with the outcome. He wants the honey sure. But the honey will come when the honey comes. For now the Don Juan is having fun.

A Don Juan is concerned with continuous self-development. His health, his wealth, his career, his knowledge etc But in order to obtain the honey, the Don Juan needs to have a SKILL SET. He needs....no, no...he wants to have the ability to approach any woman, any where. Just because....he can. Why do you seduce they ask Don Juan? Because I can he replies...because I can...

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just had my 5th flake in two weeks from Tinder.

This woman was such a c*nt that she didn't even have the balls to contact me to flake- just didn't show and blocked me.

If anything OLD has damaged my self confidence and actually made me quite bitter.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
I've just had my 5th flake in two weeks from Tinder.

This woman was such a c*nt that she didn't even have the balls to contact me to flake- just didn't show and blocked me.

If anything OLD has damaged my self confidence and actually made me quite bitter.
OLD is the domain of the woman.

Just like on every social media platform she's receiving a multitude of messages and compliments from a multitude of azz kissing, desperate betas pedestalising her and as a result her perception of herself escalates to rediculous preportions.

You have HB6's who are so deluded that they actually view themselves as HB8's and HB7's who view themselves as HB9's. They are deluded. Let's not forget about Daddy telling them they are Princesses since they were little. Deluded, deluded I tells you!

We all know what happens on the likes of facebook (which no, I don't have) fvcking land whales posting photos of themselves and receiving 66 likes and "oh you're gorgeous" sickbag please "oh you're stunning" . Fvcking deluded.

Then you have the likes of Lozboss who's confidence is being diminished.....or another way to say that his perceived SMV feels like it's fvckin going down..........and you could say that feminism has dealt her own hand here and come up with five aces....

OLD is the domain of the woman. Leave it to them and their multitude of beta worshippers. Let them rot.

It's no place for the Don Juan.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is truly indeed the domain of the woman.

Anyway, like Lozboss, I've been dealing with a ton of flakes/non-replies/numbers that go nowhere. If anything, it taught me outcome independence. Now I mainly use it to fvck around with girls and improve my text game, anything that materializes out of it is simply a bonus to me.

Stick to real-life interactions, if OLD is your only source of p00n you're gonna be sorely disappointed.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KevinZeez said:
Even though I was fired from a burger flipping job from McDonalds this morning and I applied to and got immediately rejected from Burger King right after getting fired, I refuse to apply to Subway because of Jared subway.
Thanks for sharing. Now kindly get banned ASAP

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, Reykhel is man of true intellect and has much he can contribute to this board. I hope he sticks around.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock it if you like but the world is changing and people are online. I know plenty of decent people that have met partners through on-lline dating and there are skill sets to meeting girls online. From the pictures you choose and the profile you craft to the way you seduce your target intellectually all takes a certain amount of skill. Is it preferable to cold approaching? No, but for some that may not be an option.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do when you have no other options than OLD?

Seriously?

I work way too much & live in the 2nd most socially conservative city in the US. I'll attempt to meet people out & about but they ALL have a wedding ring on. At least online I know they're available.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have virtually no interest in OLD. But although it's not for me, I wouldn't dismiss it. I notice the majority of field reports here now feature women from OLD. I don't like it, but it's hard to stop technology from creeping in. Just like many older PUAs were taught to never text, but that really is an outdated way of thinking now. OLD will probably be part of the future for many SoSuavers, like it or not.

Cold approaching has deep flaws also. Mainly that you have no idea who the girl is that you are approaching. She could be married, dating a jealous violent serial killer, BPD, have six kids, have STDs, a psycho who likes to accuse men of rape, you have no idea. I do like the idea of meeting women in real life, however. That way the process you talk about can take place.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Cold approaching has deep flaws also. Mainly that you have no idea who the girl is that you are approaching. She could be married, dating a jealous violent serial killer, BPD, have six kids, have STDs, a psycho who likes to accuse men of rape, you have no idea. I do like the idea of meeting women in real life, however. That way the process you talk about can take place.
I agree with this. It is popular to claim OLD for basket cases as if online women didn't venture out onto the streets. Perhaps it is the basket case who would be more receptive to being cold approached than a healthy, normal woman would. A woman of class with many options and a good social circle would have no need of being cold approached by an unvetted stranger.

OlympicTim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only use tinder/old passively.

I just swipe right till i run out of likes when im sitting at home and chat with whoever i match with. If we hangout its an easy hook up but 90 percent of the time they flake

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OlympicTim said:
I only use tinder/old passively.

I just swipe right till i run out of likes when im sitting at home and chat with whoever i match with. If we hangout its an easy hook up but 90 percent of the time they flake
I'm finding this- 7 dates in 2 weeks and 5 flaked.

Got numbers for every single one of them.

Kills the confidence- why do they do it?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
old married dude said:
What do you do when you have no other options than OLD?

Seriously?

I work way too much & live in the 2nd most socially conservative city in the US. I'll attempt to meet people out & about but they ALL have a wedding ring on. At least online I know they're available.
If you don't believe you have any other options than OLD then it seems you have not other options than OLD.

When I say cold approach, I'm not just talking about on the street. I'm talking about approaches in the real world as opposed to the virtual one....

I'm referring to bars, clubs, coffee, shops, supermarkets...I'm talking about having the ability to approach whenever and whereever you choose in the real world......hell I got a girl's number in the tax office a few weeks ago...THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED ITSELF I picked up two pens that didn't work....she handed me one...smiles exchanged....she received a text with a weird tone...I made a comment....we laughed....I closed. OPPORTUNITIES WILL PRESENT THEMSELVES IF YOU BELIEVE THEY WILL AND ARE SWITCHED ON TO THAT MINDSET

....but if you believe THEY ALL have a wedding ring......right there is another mental block. I cannot believe that all the women you see out and about have wedding rings and the single ones are online...

What if you were going away for the weekend alone....let's say you had to travel out of town for the whole weekend. You had a couple of meetings during the day and then you were free......do you believe that YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO GO OUT THAT NIGHT AND PULL? That's the point.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post.

One exception - VERY good looking men will absolutely clean up on OLD, but then again they will everywhere else too.

OLD was created to extract money from betas. Kind of like how RSD was created. There is a huge market to take advantage of betas. Just look at Ashley Madison - how it was proven that a large majority of female accounts were fake.

You can try Tinder and stuff but like someone said above it will probably destroy your self confidence.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
precisely.

skinnyguy said:
Solid post.

One exception - VERY good looking men will absolutely clean up on OLD, but then again they will everywhere else too.

OLD was created to extract money from betas. Kind of like how RSD was created. There is a huge market to take advantage of betas. Just look at Ashley Madison - how it was proven that a large majority of female accounts were fake.

You can try Tinder and stuff but like someone said above it will probably destroy your self confidence.
this is true. i went on tinder today for the first time in months and after 30+ min. of swiping I got 1 match. it feels like a waste of time and after a while i was in disbelief that I didn't get a match. it isn't the end of the world for me but in the moment it can get depressing, honestly.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Like I said, and always say. The best way to get top notch women is through a strong social cirlce.

Become a better person.
One of the keys to a healthy and sane life is a good social circle. Nevermind the meeting women aspect for a second. Most of these high school shooters and the likes are....loners.

So it's essential for your life, your self-esteem, your sense of belonging, your social skills, hell your social value.....when you have a strong social circle...it's also then easier to cold approach.

...but yes the secondary effect, it does open the door for many opportunities for meeting poon. There is no doubt...

Being social and always trying to bring value and be a giver (even if that's just energy or positive emotions) in your social circle does give you a certain VIBE...

...with that vibe approaching anywhere is a lot more conceivable.

You just cannot obtain that same VIBE online...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is that women know intuitively that real men wouldn't OLD, so naturally she assumes if you are doing this you are creepy loser. Women are not logical they are emotional... she has jumped to an emotional conclusion that you are a loser... then she will look for evidence that does not exist to confirm her assumptions. Emotional rationalization thy name is woman.

JVC

Banned
Reaction score
Reykhel said:
can you imagine Don Juan sitting by his computer going through the piles of rancid festered piles of shvte that pass as profiles on the likes of POF and licking his lips and tapping his fingers together and saying "ah my pretties, come to Don Juan and let the seducing commence!"?

It's just too CONTRIVED. Where is the chase? Where is the seduction? What skills are being practiced and therefor sharpened? Simply for pleasure, the thrill of the chase, the excitement of the hunt, the satisfaction of the conquest....

Ah but seduction is seeking the woman's approval I hear some people allude to? Mais non! mais non! Seduction is a game and the prize is the "honey" (to placate the masses, insert what you will for honey). Alas, we are here to replicate, we are thus programmed. But Don Juan will follow his replicate programming for pure pleasure and negate the pro-create part. Seduction is a game and the persuit of pleasure. To the good life!

OLD has it's advantages I hear you say. I agree, it does. In essence, it is for "easy lays". Some will argue that it's not so easy but it's all relative. The point that it's easy is just the point: in a way it's too easy. It's almost like online shopping. Or really it's like online AUCTIONING. You go in browse around see if anything takes your fancy. Then you do your "bidding". All behind your computer screen or behind the screen of your mobile phone. As with online shopping, you cannot see these goods upfront face to face you have to initially rely on the sellers word :crackup: Let's just say that everything works out and you get to the meet, that is to say they are as described and they did not flake....good eh? yeah...but..

What skills have been practiced?

Compare this to COLD APPROACHING

Everytime you approach a woman the objective is the same : "I want to put my c0ck in that woman" Let's not mince words. Even if there are different overall objectives such as one night stand, plate, fvck buddy, girl-friend, relationship, date.......the sooner the c0ck is inside her the better. But you cannot just approach her and say "excuse me there fine lady, i was watching you from a distance and I decided that I'd really like to fornicate with you. Now be a good sport and hop in my van won't you". Maybe that could work but genterally speaking, No. That won't do. There is a "dance" if you will. Call it seduction call it building attraction: give it a name. But there is a dance. A process. A skill set. With every approach, 'approach anxiety' or whatever other insideous chatter that resonates in the Don Juan's dome is being conquered and overcome to be replaced with a delicious and tantalising feeling of self-satisfaction even a sense of achievement. All this before an outcome has manifested itself! Every cold approach is a victory REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME for you see in essence the Don Juan is gaming himself. He is approaching for himself. He's not concerned with the outcome. He wants the honey sure. But the honey will come when the honey comes. For now the Don Juan is having fun.

A Don Juan is concerned with continuous self-development. His health, his wealth, his career, his knowledge etc But in order to obtain the honey, the Don Juan needs to have a SKILL SET. He needs....no, no...he wants to have the ability to approach any woman, any where. Just because....he can. Why do you seduce they ask Don Juan? Because I can he replies...because I can...

To say cold approaching is really for the Don Juan because he isn't outcome dependent that way is laughable.

To say a DJ is just approaching women HE finds attractive for no reason at all and doesn't care if they all turn him down is hilariously false.

It would be better to say don't have a specific outcome planned as not every outcome in life is 100% what we want them to be.

One cannot will himself to be attractive to every woman as much as PUA fools delude themselves to be.

Approaching everyone is nice but it's still a numbers game relying on who is choosing YOU to make things happen not one person. And it doesn't correct the dudes mannerisms, and or looks, physique that he could be working on as well.

Reykhel said:
OLD is the domain of the woman.

Just like on every social media platform she's receiving a multitude of messages and compliments from a multitude of azz kissing, desperate betas pedestalising her and as a result her perception of herself escalates to rediculous preportions.

You have HB6's who are so deluded that they actually view themselves as HB8's and HB7's who view themselves as HB9's. They are deluded. Let's not forget about Daddy telling them they are Princesses since they were little. Deluded, deluded I tells you!

We all know what happens on the likes of facebook (which no, I don't have) fvcking land whales posting photos of themselves and receiving 66 likes and "oh you're gorgeous" sickbag please "oh you're stunning" . Fvcking deluded.

Then you have the likes of Lozboss who's confidence is being diminished.....or another way to say that his perceived SMV feels like it's fvckin going down..........and you could say that feminism has dealt her own hand here and come up with five aces....

OLD is the domain of the woman. Leave it to them and their multitude of beta worshippers. Let them rot.

It's no place for the Don Juan.

OLD is no place for the Don Juan who cannot succeed at getting what they want out of OLD.

Same as a club might not be the place for the DJ who cannot succeed there.

To generalize and say certain things aren't for the Don Juan just because YOU cannot succeed in them is ridiculous.

If you are to be free you can pick up women wherever you want. IF they choose you. If not? Then you might want to work on yourself to get your SMV up. If not then "just be yourself" and continue to not succeed while trying to tell others not to try because YOU have failed at specific venues and don't want to put the effort in to change things for yourself.