Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD is not the domain of a Don Juan

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
JVC said:
To say cold approaching is really for the Don Juan because he isn't outcome dependent that way is laughable. Who said that. That's not in the post

To say a DJ is just approaching women HE finds attractive for no reason at all and doesn't care if they all turn him down is hilariously false.

It would be better to say don't have a specific outcome planned as not every outcome in life is 100% what we want them to be. You're dumb. You don't understand the difference between an objective and an outcome.

One cannot will himself to be attractive to every woman as much as PUA fools delude themselves to be. Gibberish

Approaching everyone is nice but it's still a numbers game relying on who is choosing YOU to make things happen not one person. And it doesn't correct the dudes mannerisms, and or looks, physique that he could be working on as well. Who said approach anyone? I said the ability to do it when you choose...ie should the opportunity present itself

OLD is no place for the Don Juan who cannot succeed at getting what they want out of OLD. OLD is easy...I kind of said that

Same as a club might not be the place for the DJ who cannot succeed there.

To generalize and say certain things aren't for the Don Juan just because YOU cannot succeed in them is ridiculous. You're dumb. You missed the point completely

If you are to be free you can pick up women wherever you want. IF they choose you. If not? Then you might want to work on yourself to get your SMV up. If not then "just be yourself" and continue to not succeed while trying to tell others not to try because YOU have failed at specific venues and don't want to put the effort in to change things for yourself.
LMAO have I hit a nerve herhighness?

The worse kind of throll is the one who doesn't read your post properly, doesn't understand it and then bases his so called arguments on his horse shvte understanding and assumptions....

A member with two posts who hides his reputation bar....is clearly a recently banned THROLL.

Now fvck off back to POF there are betas waiting to pound your byatch azz

JVC

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
You make very strong points, PUA books are packed with lies, you will never ever attract any women you want, some will be others will not.

You need to work on yourself to become a better version but you will never be able to become something you are not.

I was always funny, i was shy but with age i started to loosen up, now i am not shy anymore i talk to women like they where my buddies make them laugh etc, some will laugh other won't.

Reykhel also makes very strong point about OLD, based on my personal experience it did not work but look at guru1000 he tried one of the women i message and got flaked too so there you go.

Like i said maybe its Montreal the issue maybe other women around the world are better, maybe in NY USA women are better who knows. But here from me and its not because i am atrocity butt ugly the women on there are just mental.
He tried ONE woman who lives in another country. ONE. Like I've said not everyone is going to like everyone regardless. But to use ONE person as an example from two different countries is weak at best.

If you were in tip top shape, dressed and groomed your best using your absolute best flattering photos with a unique catchy headline and a four sentence profile, with your own opener you'd see a world of difference. BUT you MUST be for your specific area among the tops in looks for males. As in athletic, photogenic, dressed your best (perhaps at a wedding in a suit or at the office) and using pics doing activities Ex: in Gym, rock climbing etc.

That immediately shoots you to the top. Women see a man with a good job as you have a nice suit on, they see athletic in your pics at the gym with a six pack, they see you as photogenic, good looking and sharp dresser = Fantasy perfect man. Doesn't matter if they bring little or nothing to the table but baggage, issues, gold digging etc. It's free shopping for them and the "best" packaging flies off the shelves. Most men know these women are what they are so they have their fun and are on to the next which is why you see the same women online cycling through the men who they meet and emails they get as an ego boost deeming themselves "worthy" of the same top guys who use them as a mattress. Yet expect ONE of THOSE guys to take them seriously as a "wifey".

For a man, you just get in top shape etc. have fun and never wife them up. As those same women who are going for the top males online are going through them one by one so even IF you get in that league you are STILL ending up with a chick who's been passed through the football team and Wall Street types. A "fun time" girl who deludes herself she's a "catch".

JVC

Banned
Reaction score
Reykhel said:
LMAO have I hit a nerve herhighness?

The worse kind of throll is the one who doesn't read your post properly, doesn't understand it and then bases his so called arguments on his horse shvte understanding and assumptions....

A member with two posts who hides his reputation bar....is clearly a recently banned THROLL.

Now fvck off back to POF there are betas waiting to pound your byatch azz
Ah you need to resort to red herrings of "trolling" whenever your mantra is debunked. Typical of you Poon King. How many accounts do you have?

So whomever sees your nonsense for what it is "doesn't understand it". Righto. Sounds like the MGTOW whenever they get thrashed on their own nonsense. "You don't understand it!" Uh ok. LMAO.

Why are you getting angry over dudes who succeed with OLD? To you anything involving a man going for a woman is "pandering, beta" etc. You just need to set up more accounts to keep trolling SS trying to poison men from doing different methods. Men who succeed in their own venues could care less about your hating. We find you hilarious.

Reykhel said:
can you imagine Don Juan sitting by his computer going through the piles of rancid festered piles of shvte that pass as profiles on the likes of POF and licking his lips and tapping his fingers together and saying "ah my pretties, come to Don Juan and let the seducing commence!"?

It's just too CONTRIVED. Where is the chase? Where is the seduction? What skills are being practiced and therefor sharpened? Simply for pleasure, the thrill of the chase, the excitement of the hunt, the satisfaction of the conquest....

Ah but seduction is seeking the woman's approval I hear some people allude to? Mais non! mais non! Seduction is a game and the prize is the "honey" (to placate the masses, insert what you will for honey). Alas, we are here to replicate, we are thus programmed. But Don Juan will follow his replicate programming for pure pleasure and negate the pro-create part. Seduction is a game and the persuit of pleasure. To the good life!

OLD has it's advantages I hear you say. I agree, it does. In essence, it is for "easy lays". Some will argue that it's not so easy but it's all relative. The point that it's easy is just the point: in a way it's too easy. It's almost like online shopping. Or really it's like online AUCTIONING. You go in browse around see if anything takes your fancy. Then you do your "bidding". All behind your computer screen or behind the screen of your mobile phone. As with online shopping, you cannot see these goods upfront face to face you have to initially rely on the sellers word :crackup: Let's just say that everything works out and you get to the meet, that is to say they are as described and they did not flake....good eh? yeah...but..

What skills have been practiced?

Compare this to COLD APPROACHING

Everytime you approach a woman the objective is the same : "I want to put my c0ck in that woman" Let's not mince words. Even if there are different overall objectives such as one night stand, plate, fvck buddy, girl-friend, relationship, date.......the sooner the c0ck is inside her the better. But you cannot just approach her and say "excuse me there fine lady, i was watching you from a distance and I decided that I'd really like to fornicate with you. Now be a good sport and hop in my van won't you". Maybe that could work but genterally speaking, No. That won't do. There is a "dance" if you will. Call it seduction call it building attraction: give it a name. But there is a dance. A process. A skill set. With every approach, 'approach anxiety' or whatever other insideous chatter that resonates in the Don Juan's dome is being conquered and overcome to be replaced with a delicious and tantalising feeling of self-satisfaction even a sense of achievement. All this before an outcome has manifested itself! Every cold approach is a victory REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME for you see in essence the Don Juan is gaming himself. He is approaching for himself. He's not concerned with the outcome. He wants the honey sure. But the honey will come when the honey comes. For now the Don Juan is having fun.

A Don Juan is concerned with continuous self-development. His health, his wealth, his career, his knowledge etc But in order to obtain the honey, the Don Juan needs to have a SKILL SET. He needs....no, no...he wants to have the ability to approach any woman, any where. Just because....he can. Why do you seduce they ask Don Juan? Because I can he replies...because I can...

You said he isn't concerned while at the same time saying his objective is to put his c0ck in the woman. Make up your mind.

So let me guess you're saying he isn't concerned if he gets to put his c0ck in a woman but yet he's just approaching women for the hell of it for himself and ISN'T concerned with an outcome even if it's for himself?

And then he thinks to himself he has the ability to approach anyone anywhere as well as the ability to seduce because he can.

Anyone has the ability to approach anywhere. Doesn't mean they will. Anyone can TRY to seduce anyone but it doesn't mean it's going to happen. Your whole post is a contradiction and wild generalization.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An average ratio of 80:1 male to female does not help either.

All dating sites are like Ashley Madison more a less.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Truth is that women know intuitively that real men wouldn't OLD, so naturally she assumes if you are doing this you are creepy loser. Women are not logical they are emotional... she has jumped to an emotional conclusion that you are a loser... then she will look for evidence that does not exist to confirm her assumptions. Emotional rationalization thy name is woman.
Agreed. They get contacted by so many zeros that she automatically puts you in that category. This is why when I was using OLD I stopped sending out emails completely. And yeah, she is looking for any reason under the sun to reject you.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD does have the advantage that they r there to date. But really its the same pool. Most woman over 25 have tried it just out of curiosity. So their egos have been inflated and they don't seem to deflate. I m just starting out again and expect the odd bloody nose but will keep cold approaching. But also OLD. Surely u get better if yr having 2 dates a week and that's easier to achieve if your working all the channels.

JVC

Banned
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Agreed. They get contacted by so many zeros that she automatically puts you in that category. This is why when I was using OLD I stopped sending out emails completely. And yeah, she is looking for any reason under the sun to reject you.
It's not just that. If those women were worth anything they wouldn't be using online dating especially if they are thin and attractive as any woman who is thin and attractive and normal has no reason to use OLD unless she has serious issues not immediately apparent in her profile or a first conversation.

How many "losers" do the attractive women who use OLD need to go through before they leave for good?

How many of the "meat heads" and "players" must they get played by before they leave?

How many dic pics must they get slapped across the eyeballs with before they leave?

How many perverted emails?

Problem is it's a fake threat. They aren't going anywhere which is why you'll see the SAME ones on for months and even years.

They are most likely outcasts, the town's mattress, or roll with a shady crew of people and think OLD is where they can "re-create" themselves to be a "catch".

The real "problem" isn't the so-called "losers" who contact them as they'll call anyone who isn't in the tops in looks, finance, photogenics in their area "losers" because THEY are projecting and only want the top male to live vicariously through while bringing little to nothing positive themselves but instead drama, baggage, issues, kids, financial issues, etc.

Once a few of the top guys spam out the area those SAME women feel they are "worth" those guys and those guys ONLY. The rest they might string along, or read/delete, or just delete based off them not being up to the top males who already emailed whether they are looking for azz and she knows it already or not. So the rest end up as email ego fluff delete material while they try to get with the tops in looks or who looks like they have the most money.

Picture an average guy. He might have everything going for him yet if they SEE average and have already been emailed by a few others who look like they have money or look like a Chippendale's calendar model they who don't want to be judged themselves AUTOMATICALLY judge that average guy even IF he might be the best thing for them as they are looking at the pretty packages they see and since it's FREE, that' what they are grabbing off the shelves. If the box turns out empty? What do they care. There's many more just like it emailing that are in the tops category that may "complete" them.

It's completely shallow online. If they specifically find you hot? You'd never see how those same chicks treat others they deem "below" them as they put on the nice person act.

Try a fake profile of a God tier man. Make it look real and not modeled. You'd see a whole different act compared to using an average joe profile even IF everything else is the same.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
JVC said:
Ah you need to resort to red herrings of "trolling" whenever your mantra is debunked. Typical of you Poon King. How many accounts do you have?

So whomever sees your nonsense for what it is "doesn't understand it". Righto. Sounds like the MGTOW whenever they get thrashed on their own nonsense. "You don't understand it!" Uh ok. LMAO.

Why are you getting angry over dudes who succeed with OLD? To you anything involving a man going for a woman is "pandering, beta" etc. You just need to set up more accounts to keep trolling SS trying to poison men from doing different methods. Men who succeed in their own venues could care less about your hating. We find you hilarious.

You said he isn't concerned while at the same time saying his objective is to put his c0ck in the woman. Make up your mind.

So let me guess you're saying he isn't concerned if he gets to put his c0ck in a woman but yet he's just approaching women for the hell of it for himself and ISN'T concerned with an outcome even if it's for himself?

And then he thinks to himself he has the ability to approach anyone anywhere as well as the ability to seduce because he can.

Anyone has the ability to approach anywhere. Doesn't mean they will. Anyone can TRY to seduce anyone but it doesn't mean it's going to happen. Your whole post is a contradiction and wild generalization.
You'll get one more reply throll. Just in case your ramblings confuse any of the kids out there...

Like I said you clearly don't understand the difference between an OBJEVCTIVE and an OUTCOME. It's not your fault.

An objective is your GOAL and an outcome is your end RESULT. In between there is a fvcking PROCESS you need to go through in order to ACHIEVE your goal.......if you focus too much on the outcome...in other words YOU TAKE YOUR EYE OFF THE FVCKING BALL....because you get excited and see your RESULT before it's fvcking materialised....you run the risk of tripping over the ball and falling on your azz......

Let's take the steak anology. I want to eat a steak tonight (OBJECTIVE), so let's say there are two possible RESULTS (OUTCOMES) 1. I eat steak or 2. I don't eat steak. Now in order to reach my objective I need to get in my car (process) concentrate on my driving (process) negotiate the road (process) find the restauran (process) go in and get a table (process) order the fvcking steak (process) and when they serve me and I eat the steak I will have achieved my objective. I have got the result I wanted. Now let's say I'm in my car and I start salivatating thinking "I must have that fvcking steak I must have that fvcking steak" I'm not going to concentrate on my driving....I'll be a hazard....maybe the cops will pull my over.....I don't get my steak because I was TOO OUTCOME DEPENDANT AND I FVCKED UP THE PROCESS.....

When I go out at night I have several objectives. With my friends the objective is to be positve and fun and have a good time. Now I can worry during the evening and think to my self "oh golly gosh I hope I am being fun I hope the guys think I'm fun" if I think like that I AM OUTCOME DEPENDENT but I don't....I lose myself in the PROCESS and the END RESULT takes care of itself....

I have an objective with women: "I want to put my c0ck inside her" (are you getting this now?) now if I was to get all weird while talking to a woman thinking 'oh god I must put my c0ck in her like now" THEN I am OUTCOME DEPENDENT but I don't.....I concentrate on the PROCESS of having fun, of gaming myself, of owning the room.......THEN lET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

If you have an objective, you're much less hesitent when it comes to going for what you want.

Of course you can stand at the bar trying to look all cool thinking "I have no objective therefore I am not outcome dependent. Let the byatches approach me". Have fun doing that.

JVC

Banned
Reaction score
Reykhel said:
You'll get one more reply throll. Just in case your ramblings confuse any of the kids out there...

Like I said you clearly don't understand the difference between an OBJEVCTIVE and an OUTCOME. It's not your fault.

An objective is your GOAL and an outcome is your end RESULT. In between there is a fvcking PROCESS you need to go through in order to ACHIEVE your goal.......if you focus too much on the outcome...in other words YOU TAKE YOUR EYE OFF THE FVCKING BALL....because you get excited and see your RESULT before it's fvcking materialised....you run the risk of tripping over the ball and falling on your azz......

Let's take the steak anology. I want to eat a steak tonight (OBJECTIVE), so let's say there are two possible RESULTS (OUTCOMES) 1. I eat steak or 2. I don't eat steak. Now in order to reach my objective I need to get in my car (process) concentrate on my driving (process) negotiate the road (process) find the restauran (process) go in and get a table (process) order the fvcking steak (process) and when they serve me and I eat the steak I will have achieved my objective. I have got the result I wanted. Now let's say I'm in my car and I start salivatating thinking "I must have that fvcking steak I must have that fvcking steak" I'm not going to concentrate on my driving....I'll be a hazard....maybe the cops will pull my over.....I don't get my steak because I was TOO OUTCOME DEPENDANT AND I FVCKED UP THE PROCESS.....

When I go out at night I have several objectives. With my friends the objective is to be positve and fun and have a good time. Now I can worry during the evening and think to my self "oh golly gosh I hope I am being fun I hope the guys think I'm fun" if I think like that I AM OUTCOME DEPENDENT but I don't....I lose myself in the PROCESS and the END RESULT takes care of itself....

I have an objective with women: "I want to put my c0ck inside her" (are you getting this now?) now if I was to get all weird while talking to a woman thinking 'oh god I must put my c0ck in her like now" THEN I am OUTCOME DEPENDENT but I don't.....I concentrate on the PROCESS of having fun, of gaming myself, of owning the room.......THEN lET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY

If you have an objective, you're much less hesitent when it comes to going for what you want.

Of course you can stand at the bar trying to look all cool thinking "I have no objective therefore I am not outcome dependent. Let the byatches approach me". Have fun doing that.
So you have an objective that you claim you don't care about. Right.

Like a homeless person who begs for change while telling himself he doesn't care if he gets any or a man who goes on job interviews for the hell of it and claims to not care if he doesn't get them. If you are taking the actions to achieve something you do care about it. The outcome may not always be what you want but to pretend you are just doing it "because" and you "don't care" is disingenuous.

A person can just go through the motions but if he isn't qualified to begin with he's just wasting his time. If and only if he is being chosen by what he is going after. What he must do is become the best version of himself maxing out his looks, physique, style, grooming etc. because if he is a poor dresser, poor groomer, and looks like an overweight slob he could pretend to care less all he wants and just be approaching women just to approach them but it's doing nothing for him except showing him how to constantly get rejected.

One person can learn to fish and get all things, bait ,tackle, etc. in order for him to become a pro. Another can sit there on the shore throwing rocks at the water hoping to just hit a fish and claim he doesn't care if he hits one or not. It's retarded at best.

If you have an objective you do care.

Here is a video of your average guy who just approached women hundreds and wasted his time instead of improving himself first.

Why I Stopped Asking Out Girls - Pick Up Artist Advice Does Not Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifsa91eTwdc

JVC

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Everyday you create what 5-6 new accounts and come back here, to post your useless crap. And everyday you get banned and you still comeback for more. Every damn day. THis is clearly a beta male all the way and a white knight because you always debate and take the side of women.

You always come with one of your account to bash me or Poon King and now Reykhel, instead of shutting your fat mouth and listening to theses guys that make total sense you could learn from them but no, you still have to stick with your knowledge and failed life or women rejecting you all the time and all the time.

What is your purpose coming back here every day anyways, you need attention, don't you see the mods delete your post you are writing all this for nothing and yet most people don't reply to you anymore because they see you coming, the new account beta writing everyday with 4-5 post then gets banned.

Do the members on here a favor, leave just go away, :kick: that will be far better for everyone. Since you are so stubborn not to learn anything from the valued members of this site. You also look like a total fool in all that you write and to be honest as soon as i unmask you i stop reading all your crap even the replies you give to my post.

You are an idiot with no life seeking approval and attention and seriously you need to get professional help for your mental issues.

TEE DAWG out.
Here's the thing though. I have no problems approaching women or them approaching me so I don't have the SS "vision". I go out regardless of what is preached on SS and women don't effect me. They are just people. See the online chit chat is great but some of us don't have the problems of most of you.

You project your weight and mental issues on everyone else. You must dislike yourself that much.

Again. SS has zero effect on my real life and meeting women. If I were insane enough to "learn" from SS I'd fear women too and preach poisonous despair to everyone else disguised as "looking out for myself". Sorry to say I'll be the "beta" who succeeds regardless while you play the online "alpha" angry at the world around you. :yes:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JVC said:
To say cold approaching is really for the Don Juan because he isn't outcome dependent that way is laughable.

To say a DJ is just approaching women HE finds attractive for no reason at all and doesn't care if they all turn him down is hilariously false.

It would be better to say don't have a specific outcome planned as not every outcome in life is 100% what we want them to be.

One cannot will himself to be attractive to every woman as much as PUA fools delude themselves to be.

Approaching everyone is nice but it's still a numbers game relying on who is choosing YOU to make things happen not one person. And it doesn't correct the dudes mannerisms, and or looks, physique that he could be working on as well.

OLD is no place for the Don Juan who cannot succeed at getting what they want out of OLD.

Same as a club might not be the place for the DJ who cannot succeed there.

To generalize and say certain things aren't for the Don Juan just because YOU cannot succeed in them is ridiculous.

If you are to be free you can pick up women wherever you want. IF they choose you. If not? Then you might want to work on yourself to get your SMV up. If not then "just be yourself" and continue to not succeed while trying to tell others not to try because YOU have failed at specific venues and don't want to put the effort in to change things for yourself.
I cleaned up on OLD, getting 8-10 numbers or more a day sometimes and banging a few new women a week at one point. Its easy and like shooting fish in the barrel. If all you are looking for are easy lays, then I highly recommend it, as long as you are decent enough looking and in good shape, you likely will do well.

JVC

Banned
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
I cleaned up on OLD, getting 8-10 numbers or more a day sometimes and banging a few new women a week at one point. Its easy and like shooting fish in the barrel. If all you are looking for are easy lays, then I highly recommend it, as long as you are decent enough looking and in good shape, you likely will do well.
That's what I'm saying.

Notice you Marmel75, Guru, Espi, Crissco do well using OLD. Common denominator? Caucasian, great physique, photogenic. It does depend how populated one's area is and how many other are in the same tops league or one may stack up already to the athletic men in their area but it's still much better maxing looks and physique over average guys of any race using OLD and being in that top category. Otherwise for average men they are going to struggle getting even lower looks females or get nothing at all.

But for dudes to just tell everyone else to dismiss the use of OLD because THEY themselves aren't in top shape and haven't maxed their looks and pictures while just staying the same and trying get laid not using OLD while at the same time saying all those women using OLD are trash yet are themselves looking in real life situations for quick lays is disingenuous and passive aggressive anger for not wanting to improve themselves to make it easy for themselves.

It's a great side tool. IF you have already put yourself in the elite in the looks or money category for your area. Though the big money dudes are mostly targeted by parasites. Having both looks and money is even better. You just as most men with a clue know to play the game and keep it moving without playing host to a parasite.

If some dude is cleaning up online I wouldn't hate on him telling him NOT to use OLD because I couldn't succeed on it. I'd tell him keep up the good work. Most seem like haters who because OLD hasn't personally worked for THEM no one else should try it. GTFO.

I would definitely say they should do OLD when in top shape, using their best pics, dressed up in a suit, in a button down shirt showing off their well defined arms, using one or two athletic pics and one if they own a nice car.

The difference between responses, views, first unsolicited emails etc. Is off the chain compared to the average joe whom inspires nothing in those chicks but a temporary ego boost inbox filler to be read/deleted.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y argue this or that. Women and life r random. The best guys on SS r on all the time. LinkedIn, OLD, out socially, running errands, wherever...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Its not argue its this damn troll that keeps opening accounts he opens like 5 accounts a day one that he comes to bash me and Poon king with the now surely Reykhel.

You see JVC got banned again and he is going to come back today with new fake accounts.

And the other wish he tries to bond with people on here and he post is idiot beta stuff like cold approach don't work.

Usually on board troll leave but he has a mental issue or a triple personality issue.

BTW JVC i never said i was alpha being alpha is a very big word, but i am working into becoming a better version of myself and that being losing fat, and its going very well, you where right i felt real bad being fat.

I really hope people on here learn to ignore him and he will go away.

As for online dating well like guru1000 saw the other night older Montreal women will flake on you and guru looks amazing so, this is online dating right here.

You can look as good as you want women on POF in Montreal will still shut you down.

Online works for some people, they cleaned the sites, well good for them, it did not work for me and my point on this is that i have very little time to spend sending emails after emails to get close to no replies or replies that i am not there style or they are not interested when they look like below average fatties.

Compare this to the super hot chick guru1000 messaged after 26y old who is a zillion times hotter then the 2 below average that i posted and you can clearly see that women in Montreal have issues.

Like many say you might go online but you need to concentrate on this 5% of the time. Maybe women on there find that men are not what they want but a lot of women on there are butt ugly.

I have also spoken to many of them and they where do damn weird. Women rule online and if you are talking to a women that is 40 she will flush you for a younger guy that just wants to bang her, then when that fling is over she will come back crawling.

You just can't thrust anyone theses days hahahha.

Why live is better its because you see the total package, its not a lame picture and you see the personality of the person too, i am with Reykhel on this one.

The women i met live where far beyond hotter then the ones online with there kids full time and dead end jobs that have nothing to offer but furry pvssy and there fat butts
You keep making the mistake of thinking because it doesn't work for you or because with a sample size of one, Guru failed to get the number of a random women 3+ hours away, that it never works. Nobody is going to get every single woman online. You get dismissed far more easily there than in real life for any number of stupid reasons. And that all these women are ugly. Well, plenty of them are, but so are plenty of the guys on there.

I've met and banged numerous good looking women online. Maybe they had issues, whatever. At the time all I was looking for was to lay them out, and it worked pretty well. I never sent email after email, I sent 3-4 messages and got their number...8-10 of them a day. I had it down to a science, and it was 85% based on what Naughty Ninja posted with POF number grabs, which regardless of what people think of him should be a mandatory read for people trying online dating. The other 15% were changed I made to the process that worked better for me.

From a pure efficiency standpoint there are very few ways to get 8-10 numbers in under an hour a day, meet 6 or 7 of them and bang 3 or 4 of those...for every 10 numbers I got I was banging 3 of them on average. That's a 30% fvck rate. That's pretty Damn efficient if you ask me.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JVC said:
So you have an objective that you claim you don't care about. Right.

Like a homeless person who begs for change while telling himself he doesn't care if he gets any or a man who goes on job interviews for the hell of it and claims to not care if he doesn't get them. If you are taking the actions to achieve something you do care about it. The outcome may not always be what you want but to pretend you are just doing it "because" and you "don't care" is disingenuous.

A person can just go through the motions but if he isn't qualified to begin with he's just wasting his time. If and only if he is being chosen by what he is going after. What he must do is become the best version of himself maxing out his looks, physique, style, grooming etc. because if he is a poor dresser, poor groomer, and looks like an overweight slob he could pretend to care less all he wants and just be approaching women just to approach them but it's doing nothing for him except showing him how to constantly get rejected.

One person can learn to fish and get all things, bait ,tackle, etc. in order for him to become a pro. Another can sit there on the shore throwing rocks at the water hoping to just hit a fish and claim he doesn't care if he hits one or not. It's retarded at best.

If you have an objective you do care.

Here is a video of your average guy who just approached women hundreds and wasted his time instead of improving himself first.

Why I Stopped Asking Out Girls - Pick Up Artist Advice Does Not Work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifsa91eTwdc

wow. i thought initially that reykhel was too quick to call you dumb, but you are just simply dumb my friend, no offense. :(

go google stuff, educate yourself, you dont have to be this ignorant. its really not your fault.

reykhel. you have a big heart for posting as many replies as you did.

JVC, look man, im a poker player, lets try one more analogy for you and if you still dont get it, i wish you luck in life, youll need it.

in poker, as in picking up, we have a goal/objective: winning money. the process is making call/fold/raise decisions at every decision point in every hand.

you WANT to make money, but you SHOULD NOT care whether or not that happens. Why?

Because if you focus on the outcome/goal/objective, you are not focusing on the process. The process is what gets you there. If you are focused on how. much you really.want to win, you will. miss key decisions.

you have to be outcome independent: you want the money, it is your goal, but if you focus on THAT, you allow the fact of winning or losing AFFECT you. Meaning if you lose, you are no longer making good decisions in the future, ensuring further loses. AND If you win you are also affected (in an even worse way) and will. still. make bad decisions after. You are not following the process because you are AFFECTED by the outcome.

So its not that we dont CARE about the outcome, like.you misunderstand over and over. we do CARE, youre right.

but we are NOT focusing on that, and we are thus not letting that affect us.

You are getting.caught up in semantics, and you are missing the simple point. Try taking some reading comprehension classes, seriously.

(outcome dependence is the greatest hindrance to poker players, and is the biggest reason why 99% of players never make it in the game. Im sure the. same true in. pick. up. )

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only OLDS I really consider to be worth using right now is okcupid. Why? because it basically has an extensive screening system built in as the main feature of the site.

@yannick43, I really think you could take a couple of better pictures of yourself than # 1 and 4 especially now that you're getting in shape.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Thanks bro i admit my pics are awful LOL
Happy to help, don't get me wrong I'm not saying OLD is a gold mine, BUT you have to put in the proper effort first (ie. good pictures) and then you can say whether it sucks or not. Even my pictures aren't very good, which is a reason why I don't complain too much, but going by facts you need objectively good pictures, simple as that (directed not only to yannick but to anyone reading). And dude, we know you can easily do better than those ;)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree about the importance of one's pics. It's all about the pics.

I'd rate myself as a 9, at least in the few pics I put up. I'm sure I look better in those pics than I do in everyday life. Do I get HB9 women off POF? Hell, no. Life isn't fair. But I get a constant stream of easy pvssy from women who are HB 6-7. Take them to a bar, spend $20 on a couple drinks for each of us, and then we go fvck, usually at her house. There are some rare HB8s, but not many.

Almost all of them will want sex again, and the next time I just go straight to their house. It's very easy to end up with a rotation of 3-5 girls who just want sex, and ask no questions about anyone else I might be seeing. That's what online dating can get you - easy sex with average to decent-looking women.

I could probably pull a young HB9 off match, or hell , even facebook, but it would be under the pretense of pretending to be interested in marrying her. I can't even keep up that act with a straight face. I'd rather have the easy sex with a stream of 7s than marry a 9.

Big

Banned
Reaction score
Alexandar said:
wow. i thought initially that reykhel was too quick to call you dumb, but you are just simply dumb my friend, no offense. :(

go google stuff, educate yourself, you dont have to be this ignorant. its really not your fault.

reykhel. you have a big heart for posting as many replies as you did.

JVC, look man, im a poker player, lets try one more analogy for you and if you still dont get it, i wish you luck in life, youll need it.

in poker, as in picking up, we have a goal/objective: winning money. the process is making call/fold/raise decisions at every decision point in every hand.

you WANT to make money, but you SHOULD NOT care whether or not that happens. Why?

Because if you focus on the outcome/goal/objective, you are not focusing on the process. The process is what gets you there. If you are focused on how. much you really.want to win, you will. miss key decisions.

you have to be outcome independent: you want the money, it is your goal, but if you focus on THAT, you allow the fact of winning or losing AFFECT you. Meaning if you lose, you are no longer making good decisions in the future, ensuring further loses. AND If you win you are also affected (in an even worse way) and will. still. make bad decisions after. You are not following the process because you are AFFECTED by the outcome.

So its not that we dont CARE about the outcome, like.you misunderstand over and over. we do CARE, youre right.

but we are NOT focusing on that, and we are thus not letting that affect us.

You are getting.caught up in semantics, and you are missing the simple point. Try taking some reading comprehension classes, seriously.

(outcome dependence is the greatest hindrance to poker players, and is the biggest reason why 99% of players never make it in the game. Im sure the. same true in. pick. up. )
O.P said his objective is to put your c0ck in every woman you approach. And that's not looking for a specific outcome? You don't "care"? You just have an objective and don't care about the outcome? You play poker for the hell of it and don't "care" to make your game better? If you didn't "care" you'd play one way for the rest of your life even if you lost every time. If you didn't care or let it effect you everyone would leave the forum and just approach never asking questions or adjusting their approach as it doesn't effect them.

And those who cold approach don't care? They join seduction forums to "not care"? They don't ask for feedback etc because they "don't care"? Might as well tell everyone to just cold approach. Not care and not ask any questions because they shouldn't "care" and just by approaching take what they can get if anything because "not caring" and just cold approaching will get them the women they "don't care" to get or not.

Is this cold approaching going to magically transform the average neckbeard or a specific ethnicity who wants another ethnicity who stick to their own into a hot babe getting machine because of his ability to approach and delusions that he's going to "create attraction" with his sparkling personality? Like some overweight sloppily dressed woman is going to "create attraction" in good looking men because she can approach them and everyone else in the room magically disappears for them and they become drawn to her. LMAO. You dudes are delusional.

1. It's "unnatural"---How often do you see guys in real life going around talking to random girls in the street? A lot of girls find this weird, and you might just end up being the "creeper" she posts about on facebook later that day.

2. It makes you look desperate---This goes back to the "unnatural" reason above. Most guys tend to meet girls that they date or hook up with at bars/parties, or through friends. Doing random approaches, especially alone, makes it look like you're desperate and have no other avenues for meeting women.

3. You're approaching women who have given you no signs of interest---This kind of depends on how you define "cold approaching", but a woman may wonder why you decided to approach her when she gave no sign that she wanted you to do so. Again, you appear desperate, and by approaching women who fail to show any interest, you're setting yourself up for a low success rate.

The dude would HAVE to work on his appearance. Max out his looks, dress style, physique, grooming, and work out whatever issues he might have in the first place. Telling any generalized person on the net whom you have no idea how they look or act to just approach is wasting their time as they aren't maxing themselves to be the best version of themselves before ignoring everything they lack and just telling them to cold approach everyone and not care. They're still going to end up with the bottom tier if that if they are bottom tier themselves. And if they are asking about cold approach to begin with they are already lacking with meeting women which is highly likely due to either their appearance or some mental issue that isn't going to be solved by simply cold approaching and "not caring".

Cold Approach is nothing more than re-hashed PUA garbage. You can cold approach all you like but if women aren't giving the buying signals as a warm approach you are just approaching to approach and going nowhere. You can't polish a turd and create "attraction" when none exists in the first place. Cold approach in itself is throwing sh1t against the wall and hoping it sticks while pretending not to care and you're just throwing sh1t against the wall for the hell of it. Nothing more than the telemarketing of trying to pick up women with a product that isn't in demand in the first place. That should put it into perspective.

If you want to cold approach then go for it. But ignore your own flaws, personality, looks etc. and thinking they are just going to disappear in women's eyes because you can cold approach and not "care" is ridiculous. It's not fixing anything.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Reykhel said:
Compare this to COLD APPROACHING

Everytime you approach a woman the objective is the same : "I want to put my c0ck in that woman" Let's not mince words. Even if there are different overall objectives such as one night stand, plate, fvck buddy, girl-friend, relationship, date.......the sooner the c0ck is inside her the better. But you cannot just approach her and say "excuse me there fine lady, i was watching you from a distance and I decided that I'd really like to fornicate with you. Now be a good sport and hop in my van won't you". Maybe that could work but genterally speaking, No. That won't do. There is a "dance" if you will. Call it seduction call it building attraction: give it a name. But there is a dance. A process. A skill set. With every approach, 'approach anxiety' or whatever other insideous chatter that resonates in the Don Juan's dome is being conquered and overcome to be replaced with a delicious and tantalising feeling of self-satisfaction even a sense of achievement. All this before an outcome has manifested itself! Every cold approach is a victory REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME for you see in essence the Don Juan is gaming himself. He is approaching for himself. He's not concerned with the outcome. He wants the honey sure. But the honey will come when the honey comes. For now the Don Juan is having fun.

A Don Juan is concerned with continuous self-development. His health, his wealth, his career, his knowledge etc But in order to obtain the honey, the Don Juan needs to have a SKILL SET. He needs....no, no...he wants to have the ability to approach any woman, any where. Just because....he can. Why do you seduce they ask Don Juan? Because I can he replies...because I can...

I really like this last bit here. I hate online dating, it isn't fun, the conversations are boring and sure you can get laid on them but that isn't fulfilling to me.

Cold approaching or just talking to women in REAL LIFE (gasp!) is way more fun. You have that whole tone of voice and body language that goes along with it (especially eye contact). Where is that on tinder? No where.

And that last bolded paragraph is just money. You do ot practice **** on dating websites except maybe text game? **** that. I'd rather practice my whole demeanor as a whole (body language, eye contact, my walk, voice, etc). Plus it is simply more fun. Isn';t that the goal gents? To have some god damn fun!

**** making everything so difficult. Just have some damn fun!