Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old guys mega tipping here in FL. Do you big time tip to SIMP?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems generally men waiters give better service and hustle. Women of all ages i see fooling around more and socializing with coworkers even when it's busy.
They actually have to provide good service to get tips. Women get by on their looks.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They actually have to provide good service to get tips. Women get by on their looks.
What happens if men were not simps, but tipped like the men in the thread described they do? Meaning no matter how hot they're if they give crap service they get crap tips? I assume most men don't like men here.

Billtx49

Reaction score
What happens if men were not simps, but tipped like the men in the thread described they do? Meaning no matter how hot they're if they give crap service they get crap tips? I assume most men don't like men here.
@biggoal , become rich and return here to explain why rich men spend their money like they do.
Do they excessively tip for good service, because they like her azz or smile, or they enjoy their external from work interactions with her., but try to not classify men that are better off than others as simps…
Makes you look small and likely jealous

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How bad is the food when you have to dispute the charge?

Here in fl you're really rolling the dice paying with charge. Ive seen a lot of credit card fraud to people after dining out and using their charge. Waiter takes a pic of the card info.
It was pretty bad. That's wire fraud and is a felony. Pretty stupid if someone would risk jail for a few bucks. Most people recall what they charged for dinner. I keep all my receipts, but that's never happened to me though. I am sure that's more for the people who dress flashy, spend mucho bucks and have one of those fancy credit cards that say HEY LOOK AT ME.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@biggoal , become rich and return here to explain why rich men spend their money like they do.
Do they excessively tip for good service, because they like her azz or smile, or they enjoy their external from work interactions with her., but try to not classify men that are better off than others as simps…
Makes you look small and likely jealous
I hate tipping in general. Couldn't care less for what she looks like.. I'm not fvcking her. I expect the person to take the order and deliver the order. Do that, you get around 20%. If someone wants to pay more, that's their choice. However, I just consider it another tax. I prefer to cook. Would you believe they now ask for tips when pickup your order? WTF.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you don't have waitresses flirting with you or giving you free dessert, or brushing your arm with their boob, or making eye contact with you , you ain't no Don Juan. I don't care if they are 60 year olds with bourbon and cigarette voices at Waffle house, If you are smooth and charming it will make their day and you will get as good of service as she is capable of. Talk to her like you are dating her daughter and she is trying to make her jealous...(without being explicit of course).

I remember going to a restaurant after a run with a dozen other folks. We all paid for our own meals but sat together at a big table. When the Waitress introduced herself as "Jackie" I said loudly "Downtown Jackie Brown!"

View attachment 8109

Everytime she came to the table I called her that. At the end of the meal she brought me a piece of Red Velvet cake on the house...

Guys, Waitresses are free practice. Act accordingly....
Yea, the boob brush.. Classic. I'm sure they do that to a lot of patrons. I've gotten a few, but I've not tipped more. Plus, I'm not looking for another female right now; so it's useless on me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, the boob brush.. Classic. I'm sure they do that to a lot of patrons. I've gotten a few, but I've not tipped more. Plus, I'm not looking for another female right now; so it's useless on me.
Around here i notice the waiters that recognize us give a bit better service, more polite too knowing I'll tip if the service is good.

The restaurants around here have high turnover lately and short on staff. They hate it when you bug them for a drink or like if the food is cold or steak cooked too well. I think a lot of them are just overworked around here. Mostly ditzy girls in their early 20s at many of these tourists traps. Its like each i go to eat i recognize hardly any of the staff.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Around here i notice the waiters that recognize us give a bit better service, more polite too knowing I'll tip if the service is good.
Being a regular or at least having them know you is always a plus, irrespective of the waitstaff being male or female.

It’s not just due to the tipping. A regular is usually someone polite/friendly and doesn’t complain. After dealing with difficult customers all day, a regular a “breathe of fresh air” to waitstaff.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Being a regular or at least having them know you is always a plus, irrespective of the waitstaff being male or female.

It’s not just due to the tipping. A regular is usually someone polite/friendly and doesn’t complain. After dealing with difficult customers all day, a regular a “breathe of fresh air” to waitstaff.
Usually the older ones too who stick around longer. The young ones more concerned about being on their phones or horsing around with coworkers at the bar area. I see this all the time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Family friend, eventual relative when my cousin marries her son recently posted on Facebook her $120 dollar cash tip on a bill that was $120. It's season here in this part of FL and you have old wealthy people from the NE down here by the boatloads rights now for vacation and snowbirds. Anyway, she's 50 years old but looks wise easily would be considered a hot cougar milf. Her daughter is HB8. But anyway, she said it's not uncommon to get big tips like this, especially in season from these old men. Another waitress got a $500 tip one time where she works at this c*cktail bar at a tourist trap. A chick I went with on an OLD date was a waitress and said old single men tip good but are pervy at times and creepy trying to hit on her.

So what is your take? This is the ultimate beta, simp move I think. Tipping large amounts like this in order to try and impress but I hear it's common for these old men to do this.

Do 75 year old men think you can get girls far younger? If you were a 30 year old waiter and a 75 year old lady gave you a $120 tip would you bang her??

IMO I don't care if it's man or woman. I tip based on service. If you're HB8 and give lousy service I will tip lousy. But tipping 100 percent of what the bill was is just absurd. Sure, if I was rich I would tip good, but this is absurd.
Yes, tipping like this is a form of BetaFinanceCelling. You have to understand that there are a lot of older men that had CareerMaxxed but didn't WifeUp anyone, or perhaps got DivorceMinned (or even WidowerMinned :eek:), so they are bursting at the seams with cash to dole out - and these are men of the Silent Generation, where showing the ability to spend was a desired trait.

The reason you complain about it is because these wealthy old coots are mogging you. SoFla is the worst place in the world for PoorCelling.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, tipping like this is a form of BetaFinanceCelling. You have to understand that there are a lot of older men that had CareerMaxxed but didn't WifeUp anyone, or perhaps got DivorceMinned (or even WidowerMinned :eek:), so they are bursting at the seams with cash to dole out - and these are men of the Silent Generation, where showing the ability to spend was a desired trait.

The reason you complain about it is because these wealthy old coots are mogging you. SoFla is the worst place in the world for PoorCelling.
Why don't young people like moving to these old areas of places like FL or AZ where the median age is the oldest in the state? They go to the big cities.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Went to applebees tonight. Server was a dude, early 20s. Some of the best service i got the last 6 months. Quick prompt and checked up on me often. Gave a couple more bucks than i usually would. Haven't had many female waitresses like that lately. The females all seem they don't want to work and are mad they're having to work.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to applebees tonight. Server was a dude, early 20s. Some of the best service i got the last 6 months. Quick prompt and checked up on me often. Gave a couple more bucks than i usually would. Haven't had many female waitresses like that lately. The females all seem they don't want to work and are mad they're having to work.
Well, it looks like you might have to HomosexualMax then ...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Florida is a strange place. Lord of monied NYers there with second homes. Yes there are women who are good looking with amazing bodies that definitely entertain monied men, they of course have men of more appropriate ages they are seriously banging, but they certainly have older men buying them stuff and they are using sex or sex-like activities to garner said favors.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bi-Goal observing Big Tippers

Actual DJ's

The Guy who is ACTUALLY getting laid in the Restaurant....

BiG-Goal when he actually gets to see a Pudendum

RickTheToad

Reaction score

The restaurants around here have high turnover lately and short on staff. They hate it when you bug them for a drink or like if the food is cold or steak cooked too well. I think a lot of them are just overworked around here. Mostly ditzy girls in their early 20s at many of these tourists traps. Its like each i go to eat i recognize hardly any of the staff.
I'd prefer the waiters get a fair wage and remove tips all together. For what they charge these days for a meal in a decent restaurant, there's no reason why a good waiter can earn a living wage w/o tips. Tips are unheard of in Europe and Asia. I do not like them. I feel likes it's an added tax.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score