Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old guys mega tipping here in FL. Do you big time tip to SIMP?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Family friend, eventual relative when my cousin marries her son recently posted on Facebook her $120 dollar cash tip on a bill that was $120. It's season here in this part of FL and you have old wealthy people from the NE down here by the boatloads rights now for vacation and snowbirds. Anyway, she's 50 years old but looks wise easily would be considered a hot cougar milf. Her daughter is HB8. But anyway, she said it's not uncommon to get big tips like this, especially in season from these old men. Another waitress got a $500 tip one time where she works at this c*cktail bar at a tourist trap. A chick I went with on an OLD date was a waitress and said old single men tip good but are pervy at times and creepy trying to hit on her.

So what is your take? This is the ultimate beta, simp move I think. Tipping large amounts like this in order to try and impress but I hear it's common for these old men to do this.

Do 75 year old men think you can get girls far younger? If you were a 30 year old waiter and a 75 year old lady gave you a $120 tip would you bang her??

IMO I don't care if it's man or woman. I tip based on service. If you're HB8 and give lousy service I will tip lousy. But tipping 100 percent of what the bill was is just absurd. Sure, if I was rich I would tip good, but this is absurd.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
20% unless exceptional service, which is rare and would be 25%. If it's an attractive female trying to get by more on her looks than service, 18%. I've actually tipped zero once. The service was so bad we had to walk out. She was rude and confrontational where I had to call the manager. I disputed the charge later on as well. Food was not edible and the service was piss poor. Zero tip. Zero bill. Only happened once in my life in NJ.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Family friend, eventual relative when my cousin marries her son recently posted on Facebook her $120 dollar cash tip on a bill that was $120. It's season here in this part of FL and you have old wealthy people from the NE down here by the boatloads rights now for vacation and snowbirds. Anyway, she's 50 years old but looks wise easily would be considered a hot cougar milf. Her daughter is HB8. But anyway, she said it's not uncommon to get big tips like this, especially in season from these old men. Another waitress got a $500 tip one time where she works at this c*cktail bar at a tourist trap. A chick I went with on an OLD date was a waitress and said old single men tip good but are pervy at times and creepy trying to hit on her.

So what is your take? This is the ultimate beta, simp move I think. Tipping large amounts like this in order to try and impress but I hear it's common for these old men to do this.

Do 75 year old men think you can get girls far younger? If you were a 30 year old waiter and a 75 year old lady gave you a $120 tip would you bang her??

IMO I don't care if it's man or woman. I tip based on service. If you're HB8 and give lousy service I will tip lousy. But tipping 100 percent of what the bill was is just absurd. Sure, if I was rich I would tip good, but this is absurd.

They are basically fishing for sugar babies by doing this. I know the type. They are old with more money than they know what to do with and are definitely not getting a girl anywhere near her prime naturally. I don't really consider that simping considering they are old and this is their only way of getting what they want. It's more like basic strategy for them imo.

Having said that. Screw tipping. I used to be a waiter myself. Most people in the food service industry tend to be scum of the earth and are entitled as hell.

If i sense any sort of attitude i will never tip. In fact, i will only tip if i believe it is a sincerely nice person who is waiting on me. If i get any hint what soever i won't tip. It can be as simple as seeing one tatoo on my waitress. Nah im not tipping some tatted up skank haha.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I typically leave 20% by default irrespective of the service.

I only left no tip once in my life. A bartender chick gave me a quick eye roll before she took my order. (An obvious black pill.) My dinner was $25. I paid the bill with exact amount and left no tip.

Agree with Zinc that grossly overtipping is fishing for a sugar baby.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They are basically fishing for sugar babies by doing this. I know the type. They are old with more money than they know what to do with and are definitely not getting a girl anywhere near her prime naturally. I don't really consider that simping considering they are old and this is their only way of getting what they want. It's more like basic strategy for them imo.

Having said that. Screw tipping. I used to be a waiter myself. Most people in the food service industry tend to be scum of the earth and are entitled as hell.

If i sense any sort of attitude i will never tip. In fact, i will only tip if i believe it is a sincerely nice person who is waiting on me. If i get any hint what soever i won't tip. It can be as simple as seeing one tatoo on my waitress. Nah im not tipping some tatted up skank haha.
It seems generally men waiters give better service and hustle. Women of all ages i see fooling around more and socializing with coworkers even when it's busy.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems generally men waiters give better service and hustle. Women of all ages i see fooling around more and socializing with coworkers even when it's busy.

This is true imo. Women servers are almost always are a bit snarky or have a resting ***** face underneath their phony smiles if you analyze them closely as they look away and stuff.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
20% unless exceptional service, which is rare and would be 25%. If it's an attractive female trying to get by more on her looks than service, 18%. I've actually tipped zero once. The service was so bad we had to walk out. She was rude and confrontational where I had to call the manager. I disputed the charge later on as well. Food was not edible and the service was piss poor. Zero tip. Zero bill. Only happened once in my life in NJ.
Down there in SWFL the food is very sub par. Granted these tourist areas the food is mostly fried, bar food type people eat while on vacation. Very inconsistent quality typically along with service. No wonder why so many people in this area are obese.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’ve gotten the best service from gay male waiters. Polite, friendly and on point.

Women only give good/friendly service to good looking guys, long time regulars or other women.

Straight guy waiters are a mixed bag. Some are excellent. Others have no interest in their job and are only there to hook up with their female coworkers and customers; these types give marginal service to other guys.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve gotten the best service from gay male waiters. Polite, friendly and on point.

Women only give good/friendly service to good looking guys, long time regulars or other women.

Straight guy waiters are a mixed bag. Some are excellent. Others have no interest in their job and are only there to hook up with their female coworkers and customers; these types give marginal service to other guys.
Also, note if it's a large party they seem to sometimes kiss their arses as well because bigger $$$$ while the other tables suffer.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Its over for LowTippingCels.

No, I would not bang a 75 year old. Im 35 so every woman 38+ is sexually invisible to me.

But kudos to the old guys for trying.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I’ve gotten to the point where they are invisible at 30. They’re so fvcking bitter and jaded by then.
I feel you. Everytime a relationship ends I keep going for younger girls. My ex is about 31-33 and my current girl is 30. If we were to break up I would look for someone 29 or younger.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have waitresses flirting with you or giving you free dessert, or brushing your arm with their boob, or making eye contact with you , you ain't no Don Juan. I don't care if they are 60 year olds with bourbon and cigarette voices at Waffle house, If you are smooth and charming it will make their day and you will get as good of service as she is capable of. Talk to her like you are dating her daughter and she is trying to make her jealous...(without being explicit of course).

I remember going to a restaurant after a run with a dozen other folks. We all paid for our own meals but sat together at a big table. When the Waitress introduced herself as "Jackie" I said loudly "Downtown Jackie Brown!"

1647532181130.png

Everytime she came to the table I called her that. At the end of the meal she brought me a piece of Red Velvet cake on the house...

Guys, Waitresses are free practice. Act accordingly....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is true imo. Women servers are almost always are a bit snarky or have a resting ***** face underneath their phony smiles if you analyze them closely as they look away and stuff.
The old ones are the worst like that it seems. Had one at an Italian place we go to a lot and Olive Garden many of them are like that. The younger waitresses don't seem quite as bitter, just immature and goofing around instead of working.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old ones are the worst like that it seems. Had one at an Italian place we go to a lot and Olive Garden many of them are like that. The younger waitresses don't seem quite as bitter, just immature and goofing around instead of working.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect most of these old men can’t get there little fella hard.
Tipping is the only way they can get attention and some gratification.
If they have big pockets - who cares.…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How bad is the food when you have to dispute the charge?

Here in fl you're really rolling the dice paying with charge. Ive seen a lot of credit card fraud to people after dining out and using their charge. Waiter takes a pic of the card info.