"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

OLD - Ever come across someone you know?

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
Hey DJ's

Working night shift, bored, and just started to check out some of the swipe apps. I came across a hot girl that I've known for years, she works at some of my local bars. Get along with her well. There's a bit of an age difference, I'm 45, and she is 28.

For a laugh, I swiped right... unless she is a paid subscriber, she more than likely won't see it's me.

Just curious, have you ever come across a female friend on OLD, and swiped right? If she realized, and wasn't interested, was it awkward when you saw each other next?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Yes, I have. It is totally normal.

I have come across the following women I know from real life...

1. Women I hit on while participating in co-ed sports leagues. I found it wild that these women I met in co-ed sports leagues had to resort to swipe apps. Most guys in co-ed sports leagues are there to hit on women. That just shows how overly fussy these women tend to be. I swiped right on them because I wanted a second look there. One of them I got a match with despite her not being enthusiastic when I hit on her in real life years earlier. I didn't end up asking her out on a date though despite the swipe app match.
2. I saw a former co-worker on a swipe app after I had left that company. I was not attracted to her. I swiped left on her.
3. Other women I've seen and talked at random structured events over the years. These were mere acquaintances. Some right and some left swipes.

Most of these women have swipe queues so long that they'll probably miss your swipe.

I'm glad I quit swipe apps. Swipe apps aren't worth doing unless you are unquestionably a Top 10% man.
 

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
535
Reaction score
735
Age
43
Yes, it’s not uncommon. I either ignore or don’t swipe right.
However, I usually bring it up if I see them in person.
Hey, “nice tinder profile“ and (insert) playful banter. It’s a good way to gauge there interest based on there response. I had a few ask why I didn’t swipe right after teasing a little. Easy way to setup a date on the spot.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Yep, my buddy's ex-wife saw me and sent me a text.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Yes. Few chicks I went to college with. Surprisingly most were open to dating even though they all blew me off in college.

I even banged one girl I went to school with. She certainly saw me in a different light.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Saw a BPD ex on Hinge a couple years ago. She was probably a 8.5/10 in looks and body, but absolutely 1005 bat s*it crazy. At least she was taking meds and going to therapy but the crazy and outbursts got to be too much for me.

She completely embellished her profile saying she was into a healthy lifestyle (did a lot of drugs, so she later claimed), really didn't workout or do much athletically. She was in good shape mainly due to genetics and I think she starved herself. Talked about all her interests (all BS) and I'm reading it and laughing and thinking about all the suckers that will swipe right and get sucked into Crazyville. Her pics were 9/10, tho. It looked like she had them professionally done.
 

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
188
Reaction score
282
Location
USA
Yes, it’s quite common. If it is someone I haven’t seen for a while I send them a message and we usually chat for a while. I’ve never dating any of them though.

If it is someone from my current social circle I block them without messaging them. The last thing I want is them sharing my profile with other ladies in my social circle. Same thing if it is someone I work with.
 
Top