Old deleted RP sites

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the are many great RP sites that were deleted and that were hopefully archived for people to value in the future,
Absolute goldmine of everything life has to offer, as author had said your first redpill site has a lifelong effect which makes it always better than everything else, I agree fully, but I had read first Pook which I liked a lot but trajectory of my life hadn't changed, then after a event which as author as well says makes u seek RP and want it, I had read his site and it's absolutely amazing, tho I do not think there is need to advocate it at all, experience it for yourself
What about you guys, do you have some archived sites which contains gold in them?
If so please share in the thread

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, I completely agree.: Sharks old site is a Must read for any man searching for a way to improve his mindset and life. Thanks for the archive link, perhaps @RickTheToad will move it to his books for all men to read post.

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I completely agree.: Sharks old site is a Must read for any man searching for a way to improve his mindset and life. Thanks for the archive link, perhaps @RickTheToad will move it to his books for all men to read post.
Thank you for answering, I am glad we agree on how great his site was, now since u have saw and read many things do u have some site urselves that are similiar or of same quality?
Reading his work was just very enjoyable experience, though one can easily end up in cycle of inaction and satisfaction in his articles, I myself would just want to read something of similiar quality again, and he for sure could have became one of all time greats in this community, didn't have exposure I guess but level of revelation and passion of his readers in comments was moving and inspiring, which showed how big of an impact he had on people he wanted to attract with his blog.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a site back in the day sedfast.com, pua-zone.com. Like Roosh's members, I thought it was really next level, actually the best out there IMO. Something happened though long after I was active on the site. They at first closed up shop to new members and, if I recall correctly, went private. Now there site's just not coming up at all, unfortunately. Not sure what happened.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. Tried it, figuring it out. Crazy for one. However, can't figure out how to get deeper into the site. Funny though, first page I went to, this is what came up.

@bukowski_merit
View attachment 10012
Thing is with forum websites, every thread would have to be manually saved and archived which is much more unlikely to be done, with sites atleast people mostly were willing to capture articles since it was easier, but on forums I believe it would be much harder for it to be usable since there just are that many threads and site changes every few days with new threads
btw do u know rooshvforum is fully saved and available on the net? Been reading it a bit there are a lot of interesting threads,same name of the site just .network in the end

blonde30

Reaction score
The golden age of pickup and game was truly a special time to be around. I remember pook posting every week or two. All the old NLP sites and even books at stores had so much to teach. That’s until hardcore feminism kicked in and a lot of this stuff started disappearing real quick. It’s like those days. Men had a hack to get around any woman’s defenses psychologically wise If you did one thing and that was taking action. I had plenty of friends who could talk and give the best advice of redpill but I was the only one putting it in the action. I think I even seen a few guys from social dynamics on tiktok but they took a different route in what they teach now. They even insult and criticize what they used to preach but wow was it ever stellar stuff. I used to limewire so much videos and ebooks.

It’s been a while since I’ve been to so suave but I like to check out my old stomping grounds just to see what’s still around and what’s gone.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The golden age of pickup and game was truly a special time to be around. I remember pook posting every week or two. All the old NLP sites and even books at stores had so much to teach. That’s until hardcore feminism kicked in and a lot of this stuff started disappearing real quick. It’s like those days. Men had a hack to get around any woman’s defenses psychologically wise If you did one thing and that was taking action. I had plenty of friends who could talk and give the best advice of redpill but I was the only one putting it in the action. I think I even seen a few guys from social dynamics on tiktok but they took a different route in what they teach now. They even insult and criticize what they used to preach but wow was it ever stellar stuff. I used to limewire so much videos and ebooks.

It’s been a while since I’ve been to so suave but I like to check out my old stomping grounds just to see what’s still around and what’s gone.
I came in 2008 by that time Pook was long gone but still active on his blog website. Those days guys really wanted to get better posting field reports, field reports with audio and pictures. Guys really were hungry to win. Nowin 2023 it's guys just repeating what Andrew Tate has said on Tik Tok in hopes to get viral. Lot of RP guys who do Tik tok, youtube, etc don't even live what they talking about

It's now a grift

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Li
Link to website please?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Link to website please?
The first post in this thread has the link to Sharks archive site.
Books for all men to read containing links is the stickied post at top of the DJ section.

Duff55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Li

Link to website please?
https://web.archive .org/web/20130414034207/http://www.solvemygirlproblems.com/
If u find site interesting pm me so I can send u authors book, though it is mostly 100+ articles on the site summed up, still has some valuable insights as well and is absolute goldmine

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came in 2008 by that time Pook was long gone but still active on his blog website. Those days guys really wanted to get better posting field reports, field reports with audio and pictures. Guys really were hungry to win. Nowin 2023 it's guys just repeating what Andrew Tate has said on Tik Tok in hopes to get viral. Lot of RP guys who do Tik tok, youtube, etc don't even live what they talking about

It's now a grift
I have a massive field report thread, speaking of, need to update it lol.