Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD dating profiles of women

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is bleak wow. I bet you were one text away from him sending a dic pick if you hadn’t ended contact.
I believe so....

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah these mid-70 yr olds I know are VERY fit and look as good as late 30s or 40 yr olds I've seen on OLD. Former real estate agents, beach life, pretty easy life. We discussed this POF and dating apps on the beach under an umbrella last week. One of em was 62 and looked WAY WORSE than the mid-70s Tall blond ones. I'd even consider... and no cheddar legs either. Some just escape the rough life, even though they drink, and mostly wine. Were not smokers. One was a widow, and currently had a boyfriend who "wanted to take care" of her (and she's letting him, yet she's still on those apps). I mean he buys all her dinners (eats out all the time about 4-5 times a week $30 a meal). She said that [his name] is coming into town tomorrow so she no longer has to foot the bill for a while. Talk about Cuck to the Max. She was a looker though at 74, I mean stripper potential, though weight in the hip/as5 area to be expected (tall).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Legit
Just today I had an OLD dude ask me what my partner count was. I asked him why he wanted to know that. He said because he had a small penis and didn't want to date someone who was really experienced, because then they would know his penis was small. I asked him why he thought his penis was small, he said that's what his ex wife told him. He then asked me if he told me how big his penis was, would I tell him the truth if it was small or not. I said no, I didn't care to know or discuss it.

I told him nicely that I thought he should get therapy for his insecurities and wished him well (I mean, who does that when first chatting with someone?!)

He told me to fvck off

#livingTheDream
#cantMakeThisSh1tUp

& He was attractive. U never know who the loonies really are
Man. I must be doing this all wrong then. I have a rather large c*ck. No, I'm not joking, it's large. So would sending pics of a boner be a turn on then since girls don't like small d*cks? I don't send this crap or "hey" and yet the last two weeks my reply rate has sunk.

Maybe I need to try d*ck pics.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you ask me, the most high maintenance ads I’ve ever seen online are those written by women who are unabashedly obsessed with travel and vacationing, and not just in their ad, but in everything: defining who they are. Defining the man they want to meet. Defines the pictures they choose to display. The salary range. Having no kids or older kids off on their own. All the subtle details most men overlook, or worse, think are high quality traits.
Yea I see a lot of that crap. Who the hell pays for all that traveling for them???

The worst are teachers and sometimes nurses. Lots of teachers on there. A lot of them very liberal too but teaches a lot of them describe what you posted above about travel and such. Others say on here too teachers can be very snobby. I don't think those are high quality traits. And then you wonder why those HB8 chicks are on OLD. That describes OLD around here though. A lot posted what you just did about travel and such.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If it was just a one word quip in a full list of things a woman enjoys, I wouldn’t really think much of it. But when they go on with it as a focus topic and start listing off previous destinations, post travel pics, etc., I’m turned right off.

The way I see it, to fund such a lifestyle she is either:

1) Doing it on someone else’s dime (alimony)
2) Wants to do it on your dime (goldigger)
3) Is doing it on her own dime (a boat load of credit card debt).

Sometimes it’s a combo deal.

And on top of that, odds are pretty good those travel pics she puts up are vacations she took with another man who flipped that bill. You’ll probably notice a lot of these women are alone in all of those travel pics. Guess who’s likey taking the picture. Lol.

Granted, there are women who do well enough on their own that they can afford to travel extensively without accruing a lot of debt, but I don’t believe you’re likely going to find them on POF.

One of those 3 probabilities above is what you’re typically going to get with someone in OLD who is obsessed with travel.

That’s high maintenance.

Pass.

What you posted, IMO, is a woman who is just as frustrated with the lack of quality in OLD as you are.
A lot of those girls who post about travel, 70 percent of them are HB6 and above. Also, some of those might be fake profiles too, especially on Match and those type of sites. Some of them you see online 17 hours a day I swear with a solid green light. IMO that is a fake profile red flag, multiple people logging into it and using it.

That one I posted as an example though notice her grammar and writing style doesn't seem that of a college degree, let alone a masters. I wonder how many of these ladies also beef their career status up on their profiles as well and education level.

On Match around here and Tinder, a large majority are travel obsessed. I see the same profiles day after day.

So how do you find quality women on OLD with a large majority are like what you described as high maintenance wanting to travel and indulge on luxury like that? Other than teaching I wonder how they even hold a job and being able to take off so much and take that many vacations.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with that. Those chicks in their 30s and 40s are really stuck up and want luxuries. The profiles under 30 are not like that and they don't come off as gold diggers. I had better luck messaging women under 30. Overall a lot less demanding.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's becoming appatent to me that a lot of men on this site will never really understand/be able to embrace this truth. And I believe that is because, if they embrace this truth, then they can't be 'victims of women' anymore

The belief system on this site is that women are the cause and root of all their dating problems. For them to understand, even believe, that women might just have it as tough as they do, that would equalize things. Then they couldn't view women as solely ' purpotrators, always with the upper hand ' anymore - they could be the poor victims anymore.

I do wonder if approaching dating from this victim mentality is really what is causing their failures.
Here's the thing guys on here have a hard time understanding. Men and women have a hard time getting different things involved with dating. Guys have a harder time getting s3x. Women have harder time with other things. Example: if she wants a one night stand, that is a bit riskier for her than the man.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing guys on here have a hard time understanding. Men and women have a hard time getting different things involved with dating. Guys have a harder time getting s3x. Women have harder time with other things. Example: if she wants a one night stand, that is a bit riskier for her than the man.
Then if she wants an ltr, that is tough. A lot of men rightfully have no interest in an LTR in our current situation in society.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I know a few 70 yr old women mid-70s who are on OLD and THEY even told me they get d!ck pics quite frequently.
I'm not surprised at all.

All women have options. And it only takes ONE TRAIT OR QUALITY OR ACTION to turn a woman off. Support the wrong politician or cheer for the wrong team and you'll lose her.

Guys do put in work to get laid and the high price of poon doesn't help.

I don't send dik pix. Hope that your luck and timing gets you the girl. It all depends on her interest and options.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope that your luck and timing gets you the girl. It all depends on her interest and options.
I had one 15 yrs younger on my line last week, one week before my vacation and when I got back. I did one little thing wrong I guess. She was/is what I'd call One I'd want to make a baby with (Rare). We just are/were so close in feeling of one another. It was otherworldly. Alas, she has better options presumably. She's an 8 maybe 9, I'm an 8 for my age, but as far as finances go, a 5 probably. I'm in no way Rich according to American standard because I didn't sell out, I didn't become an Anti-White WHITE. That's how one gets rich in today's world or how one did it in the past couple of decades. I earned every Dime I've worked for, zero underhand deals, zero graft. That's the only way you can keep a clear conscience. I'm sure the guys she's going after as of this week and the weeks to come, are mine enemy in every way possible they could be, they're either in the thick of it, or spineless sellouts for a buck all their careers. I know it sounds boo hoo hoo more wine with that cheese, but you are rewarded for being a cuck plain n' simple or you're born into it. She turned her back on me. Of course, they're always taking calls with their cells. I knew what was up. She was about to take a flight to New York.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't sell out, I didn't become an Anti-White WHITE.
VERY proud of you! You're right that's how so many become rich these days. Many of these higher HBs are looking for that. Basically I'm the same way regarding money. I'll be sending a PM your way later.