"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

OLD chick is demanding.

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
I'm all for sharing poor experiences we've had with women, but I'm having a tough time believing this. I call bu11sh1t.

Sorry buddy, but either this didn't actually happen, or there's a bunch of context and nuance you aren't providing us.
Agreed. Nobody acts like that. Obviously 90% of the story was left out to protect OP from looking worse than he already does.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BDDazza

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2010
Messages
135
Reaction score
74
The advice on there though is to not reply constantly and right away and don't overtext. It's like the opposite advice you'd hear on forums with women like LS.

IMO you shouldn't have arbitrary rules, text her whenever you feel like, and when its convenient to you.

If you are over texting then you're probably going out of your way to be prompt, thus its probably at an inconvenience to you.


It's not the first time I've had girls like this. On POF over the summer was talking to an HB6.5 chick via texting. It was like 12am and I nicely told her I'm going to bed because I have work in the morning and I'd text more tomorrow night. That set her off. She said it was too early at night still and that I can't go to bed yet. She then blocked my number.
She blocked your number?...she probably didn't like you to begin with!
 
Top