Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD "below 6ft" dudes tips. Manlet maniacs!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides the obvious of hitting the gym, dressing and grooming your best, if you use OLD and are below the 6ft requirement which is prevalent in OLD as you already know..have fun with it.

Experiment.

Take a pencil and write 6ft with a line at your head line on a door frame at your place. (For self amusement)

Take a cucumber / banana and stuff it down your jeans where your crotch is.

Set your phone to snap a few pics. Use the one that comes out best as one of your photos.

OLD Chick will look at your pic. See 6ft on your door frame with you standing next to it with your 10 inch shlong in your jeans.

Do not mention anything. They'll slowly hint at it.

Have fun with old. Think of it as amusing entertainment and nothing more.

Post your OLD tips for below 6ft dudes.
Use it. Lie. TFM linked to sources suggest that newer apps will seek height verification.

Own what you are. Aim for the highest level of Being.

Moreover, step your game up. Tinder panders to female hypergamy. You get what you put in.

Spam cold approach. Tinder and OLD doesn't depict game, status, swagger, etc. I do 110% better via cold approach. Numbers always convert. Lower flake ratio. Bar scene noted but much higher SNL/ONS rather than the digits.

Cultivate the next level of game. Its much tougher to spam cold approach, to calibrate, and to be the top shelf man.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’7” & I add an inch to my profile on Tinder. I do list my height. I prefer slim, petite women so I mostly swipe right on them. I have a good face so that helps to somewhat mitigate the height deficit.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women “I like tall men so I can wear my heels all the time”

Me “that’s cool, I love it when a girl wears sexy ass shoes”

Also women “wtf do you have a foot fetish or something?!?!”

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Youll be fine as long as youre not 5'5 or shorter. 5'5 is the heightcel death sentence.
With women averaging abt 5'4" that would indeed be a deal breaker for many women but not for those that stands at 4'11" to just 5 feet.

There's enough women of various heights to go around.

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many women out there willing to date a man who doesn’t meet the 6’ requirement that it can keep you plenty busy enough not to even care about it.

If you’re pulling tricks to get dates with women who do care about height that much, it’s a sign you need to step your sh*t up elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents.
LOL 6" requirement. Where does that come from? I am 5'6" at best and I have slept with 282 women (Almost all in Thailand)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 6'2" and it seems that way shorter women like playing for me. I guess I like them as well so it works.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical dating coach advice "I saw a video online of Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones walking into a bar and mogging every guy there. Height doesnt matter you just need to be more confident like Peter Dinklage."

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know guys in the 5'6-5'7 range that can still date attractive women. Below 5'6 is the cutoff though from my personal experience.