OLD "below 6ft" dudes tips. Manlet maniacs!

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Why would any man limit himself? I’m 5’7. I’ve smashed more than my share of woman taller than me or close to my height. It’s a non-issue for me especially when I met them. The point is, there’s no upside to listing negatives on your online dating profile. Height is used to screen. Therefore, I work within the reality and encourage others to do so where applicable.
I see.

So how is it that being 5'7" is considered a negative listing compared to 5'10", since both heights is listed well below 6 feet ?

Personally I don't give a shiet either way about men manipulating their stats online, I say more power to those that do, evens out the playing field some since women does the same and in greater numbers.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. In the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2" or taller.

Women's odds in dating if they want:

Over 6 feet: 1/7
Over 6 feet and good looking (top 20%): 1/35
Over 6 feet, good looking, has top game or DJ (top 3%): 1/1166
Over 6 feet, good looking, has top game or DJ and net worth of at least $1M in US (top 5%): 1/23,333
Over 6 feet, good looking, has top game or DJ and net worth of at least $1M in US and very fit (top 20%): 1/116,686

Good luck ladies!

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides the obvious of hitting the gym, dressing and grooming your best, if you use OLD and are below the 6ft requirement which is prevalent in OLD as you already know..have fun with it.

Experiment.

Take a pencil and write 6ft with a line at your head line on a door frame at your place. (For self amusement)

Take a cucumber / banana and stuff it down your jeans where your crotch is.

Set your phone to snap a few pics. Use the one that comes out best as one of your photos.

OLD Chick will look at your pic. See 6ft on your door frame with you standing next to it with your 10 inch shlong in your jeans.

Do not mention anything. They'll slowly hint at it.

Have fun with old. Think of it as amusing entertainment and nothing more.

Post your OLD tips for below 6ft dudes.
Use it. Lie. TFM linked to sources suggest that newer apps will seek height verification.

Own what you are. Aim for the highest level of Being.

Moreover, step your game up. Tinder panders to female hypergamy. You get what you put in.

Spam cold approach. Tinder and OLD doesn't depict game, status, swagger, etc. I do 110% better via cold approach. Numbers always convert. Lower flake ratio. Bar scene noted but much higher SNL/ONS rather than the digits.

Cultivate the next level of game. Its much tougher to spam cold approach, to calibrate, and to be the top shelf man.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’7” & I add an inch to my profile on Tinder. I do list my height. I prefer slim, petite women so I mostly swipe right on them. I have a good face so that helps to somewhat mitigate the height deficit.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women “I like tall men so I can wear my heels all the time”

Me “that’s cool, I love it when a girl wears sexy ass shoes”

Also women “wtf do you have a foot fetish or something?!?!”

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many women out there willing to date a man who doesn’t meet the 6’ requirement that it can keep you plenty busy enough not to even care about it.

If you’re pulling tricks to get dates with women who do care about height that much, it’s a sign you need to step your sh*t up elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents.
LOL 6" requirement. Where does that come from? I am 5'6" at best and I have slept with 282 women (Almost all in Thailand)

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2" and it seems that way shorter women like playing for me. I guess I like them as well so it works.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical dating coach advice "I saw a video online of Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones walking into a bar and mogging every guy there. Height doesnt matter you just need to be more confident like Peter Dinklage."

Amante Silvestre

Reaction score
Typical dating coach advice "I saw a video online of Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones walking into a bar and mogging every guy there. Height doesnt matter you just need to be more confident like Peter Dinklage."
There is a difference between saying being 6’+ is an advantage, which it is, and being under 6’ tall is a death sentence, which it is not.

Too many guys make it out to be a death sentence.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know guys in the 5'6-5'7 range that can still date attractive women. Below 5'6 is the cutoff though from my personal experience.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!