Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OLD "below 6ft" dudes tips. Manlet maniacs!

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Besides the obvious of hitting the gym, dressing and grooming your best, if you use OLD and are below the 6ft requirement which is prevalent in OLD as you already know..have fun with it.

Experiment.

Take a pencil and write 6ft with a line at your head line on a door frame at your place. (For self amusement)

Take a cucumber / banana and stuff it down your jeans where your crotch is.

Set your phone to snap a few pics. Use the one that comes out best as one of your photos.

OLD Chick will look at your pic. See 6ft on your door frame with you standing next to it with your 10 inch shlong in your jeans.

Do not mention anything. They'll slowly hint at it.

Have fun with old. Think of it as amusing entertainment and nothing more.

Post your OLD tips for below 6ft dudes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as I tell everyone:

Use professionally done photos. Don’t reveal much if anything in your description. And add 3 inches to your height if you’re 5’9 or shorter if it is required to list on your profile.

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Same as I tell everyone:

Use professionally done photos. Don’t reveal much if anything in your description. And add 3 inches to your height if you’re 5’9 or shorter if it is required to list on your profile.
If you add inches to your height your pictures better not be standing next to other dudes taller than you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would other people be in my pictures?
I don’t take selfies, 95% of my pics are with other women in them that they took and sent to me. Women online complain about it but I don’t care, if they want a guy that stands around and takes selfies of himself all day then I’m not the guy for them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t take selfies, 95% of my pics are with other women in them that they took and sent to me. Women online complain about it but I don’t care, if they want a guy that stands around and takes selfies of himself all day then I’m not the guy for them.
Get professional pictures. It will increase your response rate tenfold.

If you’re pulling tricks to get dates with women who do care about height that much, it’s a sign you need to step your sh*t up elsewhere.
Lower your height on your profile by 3 inches and let us know if you can keep the same kind of response rate.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is done for humor. I caught that. The deeper meaning behind it is women pull this type of **** ALL THE TIME. Excluding full body pics, perking up their little tits to make them look big in pics, using the angles. I'm not against using similar tactics.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a tall women or rather they like me, I'm seeing a 5'10 girl that makes me feel small at 6'1.5 so I know you guys under 6' feel intimidated by tall girls because I do too.

I have 6'2 on my OLD profile, when we first met this girl said... "you're shorter than I thought" I felt so insignificant. I lied half an inch and she made me feel 5'6. she also said many men lie about their height and she was glad I didn't, lots of girls I date say I like your height, so many men lie on OLD and get found out. Don't do it fellas, an inch is fine but no more than that.

I would say there are MANY, MANY hot women 5'2-5'8 that you guys can be going for. Look at Lionel Messi, the guy is about 5'7 and has a dime piece on his arm, just go for shorter women

Or you bold like Kevin Hart and own your shortness

I'm aware these guys are millionaire masters of their respective crafts but they both had women before fame and money and so can you.

I have a friend who is 5'6 or 5'7 and always done well with girls because he has a Kevin Hart like personality. If you're a wallflower then it's gonna be tough.

My colleague is like 5'6 or 5'7 he hits gym hard and reminds me of @soulforge in looks and he has a very banterous personality and ALWAYS has girls he even appeared on an episode of "Naked Dating" which is a show in the UK where you get completely naked this guy had his c0ck out naked standing tall, chest out, at 5'6 for the nation to see and he won the girl in the end too! It's all about your mindset and confidence.

I'm a big proponent of confidence trumping LMS. Confidence and self-belief conquer absolutely everything. That's what they don't teach you.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Hart doesn't "own" his height. He's 5'2" but claims 5'5".

I wouldn't classify him as a "master" of his craft either. In reality, he is just another whor who sold out his manhood for fame.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a tall women or rather they like me, I'm seeing a 5'10 girl that makes me feel small at 6'1.5 so I know you guys under 6' feel intimidated by tall girls because I do too.

I have 6'2 on my OLD profile, when we first met this girl said... "you're shorter than I thought" I felt so insignificant. I lied half an inch and she made me feel 5'6. she also said many men lie about their height and she was glad I didn't, lots of girls I date say I like your height, so many men lie on OLD and get found out. Don't do it fellas, an inch is fine but no more than that.

I would say there are MANY, MANY hot women 5'2-5'8 that you guys can be going for. Look at Lionel Messi, the guy is about 5'7 and has a dime piece on his arm, just go for shorter women

View attachment 2715

Or you bold like Kevin Hart and own your shortness

View attachment 2716

I'm aware these guys are millionaire masters of their respective crafts but they both had women before fame and money and so can you.

I have a friend who is 5'6 or 5'7 and always done well with girls because he has a Kevin Hart like personality. If you're a wallflower then it's gonna be tough.

My colleague is like 5'6 or 5'7 he hits gym hard and reminds me of @soulforge in looks and he has a very banterous personality and ALWAYS has girls he even appeared on an episode of "Naked Dating" which is a show in the UK where you get completely naked this guy had his c0ck out naked standing tall, chest out, at 5'6 for the nation to see and he won the girl in the end too! It's all about your mindset and confidence.

I'm a big proponent of confidence trumping LMS. Confidence and self-belief conquer absolutely everything. That's what they don't teach you.
Yeh i'm not the Tallest guy myself.. Around 5ft8

However people tend to overlook the height around me, and the focus turns to the size of my arms etc...

I reckon if I didn't lift.. I would be heaps more conscious about my height.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh i'm not the Tallest guy myself.. Around 5ft8

However people tend to overlook the height around me, and the focus turns to the size of my arms etc...

I reckon if I didn't lift.. I would be heaps more conscious about my height.
Exactly like my mate, he's really short but he's built and a fun guy to be around so nobody really cares

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If u r 5'7" then there's millions upon millions of women who are 5'2" and extremely beautiful to choose from.

Get girls 4" shorter, that's the ideal height difference.

I'm at 180cm and there's no lack of female companionship wherever I'm based.

Don't fret over this.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s never been a height issue for me until I did online dating, then it seemed important to women. In the real world I have taller girls than me flirting with me all the time. However put them online and I bet they would have those crazy qualifications too.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you add inches to your height your pictures better not be standing next to other dudes taller than you.
Here's some extraordinary brutal heightism black pill, especially starting @ 1:44:45, and hitting a crescendo @ 2:06:00:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do me a favor when they ask me how tall I am. I just next or ask to come over, nothing more. I already know it’s a woman of low value who is bringing nothing to the table. My time is better spent on other type of women.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u r 5'7" then there's millions upon millions of women who are 5'2" and extremely beautiful to choose from.

Get girls 4" shorter, that's the ideal height difference.
Why would any man limit himself? I’m 5’7. I’ve smashed more than my share of woman taller than me or close to my height. It’s a non-issue for me especially when I met them. The point is, there’s no upside to listing negatives on your online dating profile. Height is used to screen. Therefore, I work within the reality and encourage others to do so where applicable.

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Your post is done for humor. I caught that. The deeper meaning behind it is women pull this type of **** ALL THE TIME. Excluding full body pics, perking up their little tits to make them look big in pics, using the angles. I'm not against using similar tactics.
Exactly. No one is saying shorter men shouldn't work out, dress and groom their best but they should also have fun with old and not take it seriously.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why would any man limit himself? I’m 5’7. I’ve smashed more than my share of woman taller than me or close to my height. It’s a non-issue for me especially when I met them. The point is, there’s no upside to listing negatives on your online dating profile. Height is used to screen. Therefore, I work within the reality and encourage others to do so where applicable.
I see.

So how is it that being 5'7" is considered a negative listing compared to 5'10", since both heights is listed well below 6 feet ?

Personally I don't give a shiet either way about men manipulating their stats online, I say more power to those that do, evens out the playing field some since women does the same and in greater numbers.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. In the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2" or taller.

Women's odds in dating if they want:

Over 6 feet: 1/7
Over 6 feet and good looking (top 20%): 1/35
Over 6 feet, good looking, has top game or DJ (top 3%): 1/1166
Over 6 feet, good looking, has top game or DJ and net worth of at least $1M in US (top 5%): 1/23,333
Over 6 feet, good looking, has top game or DJ and net worth of at least $1M in US and very fit (top 20%): 1/116,686

Good luck ladies!

Last edited: