"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

OLD "below 6ft" dudes tips. Manlet maniacs!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Besides the obvious of hitting the gym, dressing and grooming your best, if you use OLD and are below the 6ft requirement which is prevalent in OLD as you already know..have fun with it.

Experiment.

Take a pencil and write 6ft with a line at your head line on a door frame at your place. (For self amusement)

Take a cucumber / banana and stuff it down your jeans where your crotch is.

Set your phone to snap a few pics. Use the one that comes out best as one of your photos.

OLD Chick will look at your pic. See 6ft on your door frame with you standing next to it with your 10 inch shlong in your jeans.

Do not mention anything. They'll slowly hint at it.

Have fun with old. Think of it as amusing entertainment and nothing more.


Post your OLD tips for below 6ft dudes.
Use it. Lie. TFM linked to sources suggest that newer apps will seek height verification.

Own what you are. Aim for the highest level of Being.

Moreover, step your game up. Tinder panders to female hypergamy. You get what you put in.

Spam cold approach. Tinder and OLD doesn't depict game, status, swagger, etc. I do 110% better via cold approach. Numbers always convert. Lower flake ratio. Bar scene noted but much higher SNL/ONS rather than the digits.

Cultivate the next level of game. Its much tougher to spam cold approach, to calibrate, and to be the top shelf man.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,614
Location
California
I’m 5’7” & I add an inch to my profile on Tinder. I do list my height. I prefer slim, petite women so I mostly swipe right on them. I have a good face so that helps to somewhat mitigate the height deficit.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Women “I like tall men so I can wear my heels all the time”

Me “that’s cool, I love it when a girl wears sexy ass shoes”

Also women “wtf do you have a foot fetish or something?!?!”
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Youll be fine as long as youre not 5'5 or shorter. 5'5 is the heightcel death sentence.
With women averaging abt 5'4" that would indeed be a deal breaker for many women but not for those that stands at 4'11" to just 5 feet.

There's enough women of various heights to go around.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
7
There are so many women out there willing to date a man who doesn’t meet the 6’ requirement that it can keep you plenty busy enough not to even care about it.

If you’re pulling tricks to get dates with women who do care about height that much, it’s a sign you need to step your sh*t up elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents.
LOL 6" requirement. Where does that come from? I am 5'6" at best and I have slept with 282 women (Almost all in Thailand)
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I'm 6'2" and it seems that way shorter women like playing for me. I guess I like them as well so it works.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Typical dating coach advice "I saw a video online of Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones walking into a bar and mogging every guy there. Height doesnt matter you just need to be more confident like Peter Dinklage."
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
I know guys in the 5'6-5'7 range that can still date attractive women. Below 5'6 is the cutoff though from my personal experience.
 
Top