"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Okay problems...

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
Well first off, I am a heartless bastard, most of the time. I have a friend, and shes been one of my best friends for many many years and I really value her friendship. Well, the other night I think I really embarressed her. Her two persian friends were over. (I had no idea they were) and she was like you coming over tonight with Brian, the persian girls are gona be here. I asked which ones? she said the ones i dont like, and so I said maybe but who gives a **** about them anyway. Well of course they had to be right there... So my friend says ummm there def right here. and im like well lifes a ***** and then ya die. (basically meaning get over it)... but her friends were really hurt, and this i could careless about... but it also upset her and made her feel extremely embarressed of me. And that makes me feel awful.

PS: I am an evil bastard who usually never feels any remorse. Yet How do I fix the situation with my friend, because I do care about her. And i really dont want to say sorry to them, but i might have to... Damn it, why couldnt she have told me they were there!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by BringUrGreenHat
Damn it, why couldnt she have told me they were there!
Would that have changed your opinion? The truth's out, don't fear it. If anything, ask her to forgive you for starting off their night like that.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Apologize.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
You kind of sound like one of those hot topic kids who's trying to rebel against society

"PS: I am an evil bastard who usually never feels any remorse."

What's the point in that?
 

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
well actually, no. I guess you could say im more like a tucker max. Im pretty normal except that i can be a complete ass sometimes, but i dont care. Except, I'm really loyal to my friends, and I didnt mean to do that to her. Either way, its done now, no reason to apologize when it'd be a lie. Thats another thing that pisses me off, emo kids drive me crazy. Their depressed 24/7! someone should get them drunk and laid.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top