Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok, you asked for it: My Workout Regimen (98% of you won't do it)

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got home from squats. I do deadlifts as well. Once a week. Form becomes so important.

As I do mostly German volume training, 10x10 with 30 seconds rests, its important to maintain form when you start to fatigue. If you feel it slipping, you stop. The next week you can shoot to get all ten sets in and then go up in weight the following week.

Right now I’m sitting here feeling incredible. I’m delaying eating so I can continue the “man juice” feeling. When I start to feel my body “draw in”, I will eat. I interval fasted since last night and it’s around 6:15 pm now. So I will slam some eggs and a protein mix shake. Life is good.
10x10 is very impressive, especially for your age.

I limit myself to 2 heavy sets of each exercise per week, as I've learned that 3, 4 and 5 sets don't make any difference for me.

That's one of the benefits of lifting for a long time: you learn what your body responds to.

I do incorporate some light sets of squats and bench throughout the week, more for flexibility and muscle memory than anything else.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheFinalLine

I've been intermittent fasting for the past 10 years. Makes losing weight a lot easier, but bulking up is more difficult, so i cheat a bit on the hours. 16 hours fasted and 8 eating is what i shoot for.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't eat as healthy as i used to, but one of things that has stuck with me over the years is counting calories. Because of this, I've never fluctuated in weight much, unless i wanted to.