“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OK, ya know what....LOOKS DO NOT DETERMINE DIFFICULTY OF A WOMAN....

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Yes, I'm very exhasuted and tired, but I just had to write about this because it seems to be a principle on this site the the more beautfiul a woman is, the harder she is to pick up.

I don't get this at all. What does a woman's looks have to do with who she's attracted to? Does a woman really take a look in the mirror and say, "Hey, I'm going to turn my attraction off for "this guy" because he's not making enough money for me because I'm a HB10 and I'm too good looking for his ass.

Now sure, she may "prefer" dating a better looking guy "because she wants a guy that looks as good as her" in the relationship. But she's just running her mouth. Once you start creating attraction in her, she'll forget about what she "prefers" and follow her attraction.

Just because hot women SAY they want an "athletic guy" doesn't mean that that is all they are going to be attracted to. This is just what they have been recently attracted to.

The difficulty of a woman is not based off of her looks, but the woman her self. I have met some extremely difficult to pick up 7's and 8's, and even 6's. Now don't get me wrong, I've met tough 10's.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Aramas

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
AU
hey - maybe you can come up with a 'degree of difficulty' modifier like in diving :)
 
Top