wh01987
Master Don Juan
Ok well I was goin out with that senior. SO today she dumped me becuase she said
" I just want to start as friends and go from there, I think we went too fast and I dont know you very well"
Ok she did this on the phone and I heard this girl that wanted her to dump me in the backgroudn becuase some guy likes her and she told him she dont wanna bf then she went out with me...
So later i went to dial her friends number to talk about her and see whats up but i accidently dialed the girl who just dumped mes number and was all freakin out like "should i give up on her do i even have a chance" she was like o its me and i was like **** shes all its ok then she wanted me to hangout with her later tongith
So i hungout with her we drove ALL around town forever then stoped at her girl friends house and we all talked and well when we went back to her house where my car was i went to leave and i gotta hug What is going on does she like me did i go to fast or what? I did have her take most her clothes off after knowin eachother for a few hours im so damn confused
" I just want to start as friends and go from there, I think we went too fast and I dont know you very well"
Ok she did this on the phone and I heard this girl that wanted her to dump me in the backgroudn becuase some guy likes her and she told him she dont wanna bf then she went out with me...
So later i went to dial her friends number to talk about her and see whats up but i accidently dialed the girl who just dumped mes number and was all freakin out like "should i give up on her do i even have a chance" she was like o its me and i was like **** shes all its ok then she wanted me to hangout with her later tongith
So i hungout with her we drove ALL around town forever then stoped at her girl friends house and we all talked and well when we went back to her house where my car was i went to leave and i gotta hug What is going on does she like me did i go to fast or what? I did have her take most her clothes off after knowin eachother for a few hours im so damn confused