Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok, so.. now what with this milf?

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(single mom, lives byherself) she works with me but rarely see her at work, only like once or twice a month..

other day, i got her number cause she gave me a clear hint that day (i think)

we were in the break room then i said:
me: im outta hear, see you later (as i was about to leave the break room) she said
milf: you might not see me next week!

so, i decided to ask for her number that day, which took a lot of guts. And so i got it. =)

So... whats next? seriously.

1. Go to a bar, then her house?
2. call her and ask if she wants to see a movie then do it?
3. "im coming over, lets fvck"
4. give me your solution do this fellow djs

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh brother...

Based on the maturity level of your post I wouldn't advise you to go after the older, more mature women. Younger guys can only pull this off if they are mature and somewhat refined. If you call her up to announce that you are coming over for sex you're going to get shot down so fast and hard your head will spin.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read here that older mature women, do not play games and are very experienced. Im not really looking for a relationship with her

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnoob
I read here that older mature women, do not play games and are very experienced. Im not really looking for a relationship with her
No, they usually don't play games. (I am an older, mature woman, by the way)

Just because we don't play games and like sex doesn't mean we tolerate disrespect and being treated like pieces of meat. And honestly, it's very foolish to solicit sex from ANY woman you work with, older or otherwise. If you ask her out on a date and she wants to have sex with you, she will let you know...but you should never just expect it or assume that just because she is older that she is going to want to have sex with you. For instance, I flat out will NOT have casual sex with anyone. If there isn't an agreement of being exclusive from the get go there will be no sex at all, period. It doesn't have to be a serious relationship, but it MUST be exclusive or I'm not interested...no exceptions.

So, although there are older women who will just have casual sex with a variety of guys...there are those of us who won't, too. If you called me and said you were coming over for sex I'd tell you to go f*ck yourself and hang up on you. The key here is respect...and if you're going to ask this woman out don't make any assumptions about her and if she wants sex she will make sure you know she does.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJnoob
(single mom, lives byherself) she works with me but rarely see her at work, only like once or twice a month..

other day, i got her number cause she gave me a clear hint that day (i think)

we were in the break room then i said:
me: im outta hear, see you later (as i was about to leave the break room) she said
milf: you might not see me next week!

so, i decided to ask for her number that day, which took a lot of guts. And so i got it. =)

So... whats next? seriously.

1. Go to a bar, then her house?
2. call her and ask if she wants to see a movie then do it?
3. "im coming over, lets fvck"
4. give me your solution do this fellow djs
Where did you come up with these idiot-ass answer choices???

What would you do with a younger woman, that fact that she's older do not make a difference