OK so heres why you CAN'T trust hoes. Stole exes myspace password, heres what I found

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
This guy has oneitis so bad he doesn't even have a chance of seeing it. He's so blinded by the amazing sex he gets without a condom from the biggest ho around. Too funny.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Actually pimp dude any girl that opens her legs to anyone outside of her husband is a hor!!
Are you an ultra-conservative Christian by any chance? I think sex outside marriage has been the norm since the 1960s.

And if sex outside marriage is bad, what does that make you?

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
This guy has oneitis so bad he doesn't even have a chance of seeing it. He's so blinded by the amazing sex he gets without a condom from the biggest ho around. Too funny.
maybe before but not anymore, this biitch is nasty and dirty, I ain't touching this broad anymore.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
First of all, everyone, thanks for the replies. I am currently seeing someone and am in a happy relationship with the girl I'm with now, I posted my myspace profile a few weeks ago and she's on there.

Now in terms of my ex, ok here's the deal, I already have trust issues from when when we were together, someone would tell me something I would confront her and she would lie, swear up and down, put **** on her kids that she didn't do nothing with anyone.

Me and my g/f we're on the verge of breaking up. My ex moved to another state but still wants to be with me, I told her I'd make arrangements to go see her, but then backed out of it b/c of my relationship with who I'm with, she said, she would wait for me (but little did she know, I had her password and she was sweating some dude hardcore on myspace to see her.

Anyway, me and my g/f were gonna break up and I said I would go out and see her. We never wore condoms when we were together so I said, "if you hook up with someone, please let me know, that way I'll decide if I want to hook up with you or not and maybe we should use condoms if we do"

So she proceeds to hook up with old dude, this past weekend, and then hit me up 2 days later to tell me he came over but they didn't hook up. She then goes ahead and says "come out here and see me because I want to feel you inside of me" I ask her if she hooked up, just for my safety, she denided it with such furor that I almost told her that I knew she hooked up because I stole her password. The closest I came to telling her was "I asked the dude you hooked up with what happened and he said he fukked you without a condom"

She got pissed off at me and was like "I'm single, I can hook up with whoever I want and I would have told you if I hooked up with someone. I definitely would tell you if I hook up with some random dude without a condom bla bla bla" So I made this post for people to beware that biitches will lie to get what they want.
SO I told her that me and my g/f reconciled and we're happy and that she would need to get tested if I went out there to cut it up with her.

She then AGAIN proceeded to lie and swear up and down that the dude came over, she never kissed him and she didn't fukk him. She apparently wants me to believe that some dude comes over to her house at 1 am stays for 3 hours and doesn't fukk.

Like I said even before this happened she said, "willie, I have no reason to lie to you and I know you have trust issues with me so you will be the first person to know if I hook up or not, I swear to god I didn't fukk this dude and you're pissing me off by accusing me"

Don't get it twisted, what I'm really upset about is, say I didn't hack her password, and I went out there to hook up. I would have not used a condom b/c I would have believed her, worse case scenario, I come down with an STD b/c this biitch is fukking selfish. Luckily I have a great girlfriend and am not gonna break up with her to fukk this slut who I really had feelings for.
I agree, bro. The issue here is not that she's your ex and can do whatever she wants.

The PROBLEM here is that she's a bald-faced liar who has repeatedly LIED to your face when you were and aren't together...like most women do. Let this be a good lesson to you. Women's words are all facking meaningless...I think I have yet to meet an honest woman yet. :eek:

They will all only tell you what you want to hear and only as much as they think you can find out on your own.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
I agree, bro. The issue here is not thta she's your ex and can do whatever she wants.

The PROBLEM here is that she's a bald-faced liar who has repeatedly LIED to your face when you were and aren't together...like most women do. Let this be a good lesson to you. Women's words are all facking meaningless...I think I have yet to meet an honest woman yet. :eek:

They will all only tell you what you want to hear and only as much as they think you can find out on your own.
THANK YOU, someone finally gets why I posted this, chickenhead could have given me chlamydia if I wasn't cautious, I never trusted this hoe and this confirms it all.

I honestly think I've met a girl I can trust which is my current g/f but yeah, 99% of all biitches in my opinion are like my ex.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Right. This bych COULD HAVE just told you str8 up that she had just boned another dude off Myspace bareback mountain...but instead she had to fake loyalty to an ex just so she didn't "burn" a residual bridge unless she really "had to." This girl is just spinning plates, as most girls are DJs.

How many times have girls told me they "didn't like a guy," "wasn't into hanging out with a dude," or an "ex was stalking her"...only to find them together a few weeks later?

If anything, the more a girl vehemently denies something (especially if you didn't even ask), the more she's secretly into it.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
^ Right. This bych COULD HAVE just told you str8 up that she had just boned another dude off Myspace bareback mountain...but instead she had to fake loyalty to an ex just so she didn't "burn" a residual bridge unless she really "had to." This girl is just spinning plates, as most girls are DJs.

How many times have girls told me they "didn't like a guy," "wasn't into hanging out with a dude," or an "ex was stalking her"...only to find them together a few weeks later?

If anything, the more a girl vehemently denies something (especially if you didn't even ask), the more she's secretly into it.
the funny thing is she 'volunteered' all the information about the dude (of course except when she fukked and wrote him dirty ass emails, she usually gave me the g rated version), I never asked (because I knew already) but she would tell me about this dude and about how she wasn't into him that much and was trying to hold out, little did she know that I knew, the first week she had the profile, she was trying to bone. I could understand lying to me if we were in a relationship (i've done it before but NEVER will do it again) but we weren't together. When she was married and I was having one night stands, I told her, I even told her when I went bareback and got tested and gave her results unlike her ass, and it was her choice to continue fukking, she didn't even give me a choice. I straight clowned her on myspace a couiple of days ago saying "When you guys hook up again, make sure you wear a condom, it's ok to be a slut but not a dirty slut"

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
the funny thing is she 'volunteered' all the information about the dude (of course except when she fukked and wrote him dirty ass emails, she usually gave me the g rated version), I never asked (because I knew already) but she would tell me about this dude and about how she wasn't into him that much and was trying to hold out, little did she know that I knew, the first week she had the profile, she was trying to bone. I could understand lying to me if we were in a relationship (i've done it before but NEVER will do it again) but we weren't together.
Do I know women, or do I know women?

After a while, you just realize that they are all basically robots with the same programming...

Here's all you need to know. It's not WHAT she says, but WHO she's saying it about and how often she's saying it.

Because, the more a girl is talking about a guy...the more she is thinking about him...doesn't really matter what she's saying (good or bad). And if you want to know who a girl REALLY likes at any moment - you simply chart out who all she is spending the most time thinking about, contacting, being with, etc.

If she's spending 3 hrs/day byching about Bob at work and only 1 hr/day praising John at church...guess which one she secretly likes more?

absolutealex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, don't you think it's a bit pyscho and possesive to hack someone's password?

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutealex said:
Okay, don't you think it's a bit pyscho and possesive to hack someone's password?
Yes, but how else can you find out the truth from a pathological liar, lol? ;)

How did you hack her password, btw? Any tips for us for future reference?

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutealex said:
I did what I had to do, and I didn't hack her password, she gave me a password a LONG time ago when I was helping her set an account up and usually people use the same passwords for everything so I just guessed it and it worked, secondly, I NEVER TRUSTED this girl (well I trusted her at first but stuff didn't start adding up, friends we're in my ear which she told me to ignore and I caught her telling me one thing and then something totally different later) and she's done some scandalous shady $hit to me in the past, (do a search on my posts, I posted in detail about her a year or so ago), you 'll see how scandalous she was, but $hit I have a hard time believing any of you wouldn't have done the same thing, it wasn't like I spend hours trying to figure her stuff out, I guessed it on the second try. Oh and if she changes her passcode, which shes done like 3 times, I have her email passcode nd account info and myspace just forwards your new passcode to your email when you request it so she's pretty much screwed, as far as me knowing the truth about her.

You can't say I wasn't validated for doing what I did. I did it and got good results, this was just the remedy I needed to stop talking to her after 3 years.

I pretty much severed all ties with her, I was talking $hit to her last night and then went below the belt because she was struggling money wise and I have money so I said "I got paid, I can help you out" and she was like "yeah give me $$$ please" and I said, once you confirm my suspicions and tell me you slept with dude, I'll put $100 in your account in tem minutes, then she said "nevermind, I didn't do that to you when you needed help" and then she sen tme a message on my phone saying "Just let me be 'willie' " so we're pretty much done, but I don't give a $hit, she's a ho who I have lost all respect for.

On a side note, what's funny is when we were talking a month ago, I said half jokingly "If you hook up with someone out there, I'm never gonna want to talk to you or hook up anymore" and she said "well maybe I won't tell you then" LOL and she sure as hell didn't.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Yes, but how else can you find out the truth from a pathological liar, lol? ;)

How did you hack her password, btw? Any tips for us for future reference?

yeah bro, that s h 1 t sounds hard.