OK so heres why you CAN'T trust hoes. Stole exes myspace password, heres what I found

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
..and if you do find a biitch you trust you hang on to her for dear life.

Anyway, those hwo have been here for a while know about my ex (do a search on my posts if you don't know), I would post her myspace but that would just blow my cover. Anyway LONG story short, she moved to another state. We still talked and she talked about how she misses me and if she hooked up with some other dude she would tell me and she was saving herself for me to visit her out where she's at. BULL$HIT.

She hooked up with this dude right and oh yeah, she fukked him without a condom, BUT when I asked her about it she swore up and down that she didn't, she's from the school of tell the person 50% of your story but not the whole truth. Anyway, do you know how I know..BECAUSE I jacked her myspace password because I don't trust her ass. She also said she don't like the dude and she's hit him up and he ignored her, no he didn't, he said he'd try to stop at your house for a 'minute'

What I'm asking you guys to do, is to read this excerpt from her myspace and draw a conclusion as to what happened, my conclusion whas that she fukked some random dude she met off myspace without a condom, let her tell it, she said he came over at 1 am cuddled, watched a move and that was it...what do you think. Start from the bottom because I just copied and pasted it and themost recent convo is at the top....

lol...I am like such a myspace hypocrite... I figured **** it and put my page on public the other day and all sorts of dudes be basically doing what I did to u,lol.. so I put on there that I don't really do the online meet n greet thing, sorry!!! ..lol, dudes are crazy!!!!!!! if they only knew what u know,ay?? ..ya, so.. my free time tomorrow is from 1 to 3...I have a couple of things to do
between then so we can just play it by ear i guess and see if we can coordinate the time frames to work out or not?!?! ..Is this weekend not good for u at all?? ..It's all good if it's not, but I will be gone next weekend so we won't see eachother for a while..lol!!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 11 2007 5:13 PM

How could we not be cool, you told me that your kitty misses me! Now exactly how much??? Sorry i didnt write ya sooner, this is the first break i have had all day! I see you have some new hot ass pics! What is your schedul during the day like tomorrow? I have to take a test out in nampa....but depending on how long that takes on my way back to boise i was thinking that if i had a chance i could....stop by for a minute ;-) But yea, just a thought.

Date: Jan 11 2007 6:08 PM

Hey.. I texted u today!! ..hope ur not mad for me wasting a text! ...lol! We still cool n all, right..

You should wear that jersey next timewe meet up ;-)!

Date: Jan 10 2007 2:59 PM

Yep.

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:40 PM

No, for real. I got class til 10 andonce i am done there i got some work to get done for thursdays class before i get to bed and get up again to be at work at 6! You have no idea how much i would rather be in your bed straight ****in' than doing all this damn work!

Date: Jan 10 2007 2:24 PM

See...u could if u really wanted to...lol! ..My kids go down early on school nights!! ....But whatever, I think that u are just being your teasing self now!!

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:18 PM

Believe me, i wish i could!

Date: Jan 10 2007 2:00 PM

Come over tonight then..

Date: Jan 10 2007 11:29 AM

If it wasnt for working i would be all over you right now!!!!!!!!!

Date: Jan 10 2007 1:00 PM

lol...work it out!! ...HURRY UP!

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:57 AM

In that case i better get working on it! Or on you!!!! lol!

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:42 PM

I like to be a priority....lol! ..work it out, cuz next weekend I am not going to be here ...YEAH!! ...and also I might go have a drink or two this weekend, so if we don't coordinate, it may not work out...lol!!!

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:38 AM

LOL! Now i got you all thinking about it huh? Are you all anxious now? Friday night looks like it might work best right now but we will have to see.

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:23 PM

when this weekend is going to work best for you??!

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:21 AM

LOL! oh come on, indulge me. I know you got some freaky stuff on your mind girl!

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:06 PM

I wanna do whatever u want me to do...lol!! jk..

Date: Jan 10 2007 9:54 AM

LOL! Ok! I still wanna know what you want to do!

Date: Jan 10 2007 11:44 AM

ok..sounds good!! u have talked about..now, be about it!!!

Date: Jan 10 2007 9:31 AM

LOL! Well if thats the case, i want you on top of me like you were just before i left. I almost completely forgot about the fact i wasnt wearing a condom. I just wanted to grab your hips and slam you down on me over and over! And you never did 69 with me, you totally avoided that!

Date: Jan 10 2007 11:15 AM

I think that you answer my questions..with questions...lol! I want to take the lead..tell me!!
I have been very aggresive, lol...It's your turn!

Date: Jan 10 2007 8:58 AM

Yea when you had ahold of my shirt, that was ****in' hot as hell, damn. That we gotta do again!!!! Whats next? I am down for almost anything, what do you think?

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:53 AM

I thought that when you were on top of me and I had your shirt in my fist pulling u harder onto my body was hott as hell!! ...the kissing was pretty hott too.. believe it or not!! ..lol. Whats next..??

Date: Jan 10 2007 8:44 AM

What i liked best? Well everything was good. But i did like that you seemed totally comfortable. Also that you definitely have some wild side to you, which is a huge turn on! What about you?

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:15 AM

So tell me what you liked best about the other night...

Date: Jan 10 2007 8:10 AM

Damn! So do i, you have no idea!!!! I wish you had been at my house last night to give me a "study break"

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:09 AM

I wish u were here in my bed with me.. :)

<< Previous Next >>

Last edited:

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she fvcked him. But, they could have forgot the condom at first and then put it on later. But, yeah, she fvcked him either way.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is your EX! She can have sex however way she wants with whomever she wants! She is no ho!

Reaction score
Was she a virgin? Was she your wife? If not, then hors are for everybpdy!! You are not special -- you were merely just the next pimp in line!!! Quit trusting and "falling" for hors!!!

Old School

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry..

Hmm. My first thought.. This guy is a don juan.. Notice how when she wanted him to commit to a day on the weekend, he said he would have to see. Then she demanded that he pick a day.. And he continued on with, "Hey, I have things going on, I will see if I can make time.."

Thats why he fvcked her. Learn from what you did wrong. Observe what he did right. And move the fvck on to some other broad, or many. You think he gives a rats ass what she it typing to other men. Hell no. He don't care.. He gamed her.

Sorry. Not trying to rain on a parade here... I'm divorced, and that was the biggest part I had to get over.. Other men in my ex-wife's life.. Its sucked for awhile.

Old School

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry..

Hmm. My first thought.. This guy is a don juan.. Notice how when she wanted him to commit to a day on the weekend, he said he would have to see. Then she demanded that he pick a day.. And he continued on with, "Hey, I have things going on, I will see if I can make time.."

Thats why he fvcked her. Learn from what you did wrong. Observe what he did right. And move the fvck on to some other broad, or many. You think he gives a rats ass what she it typing to other men. Hell no. He don't care.. He gamed her.

Sorry. Not trying to rain on a parade here... I'm divorced, and that was the biggest part I had to get over.. Other men in my ex-wife's life.. Its sucked for awhile.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thief stealin her pass
I dont see why u need our interpetation, its obvious they boned, she is an ex right? If so why it matter? I dont know what kinda answer u want us to give you.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks said:
..and if you do find a biitch you trust you hang on to her for dear life.

Anyway, those hwo have been here for a while know about my ex (do a search on my posts if you don't know), I would post her myspace but that would just blow my cover. Anyway LONG story short, she moved to another state. We still talked and she talked about how she misses me and if she hooked up with some other dude she would tell me and she was saving herself for me to visit her out where she's at. BULL$HIT.

She hooked up with this dude right and oh yeah, she fukked him without a condom, BUT when I asked her about it she swore up and down that she didn't, she's from the school of tell the person 50% of your story but not the whole truth. Anyway, do you know how I know..BECAUSE I jacked her myspace password because I don't trust her ass. She also said she don't like the dude and she's hit him up and he ignored her, no he didn't, he said he'd try to stop at your house for a 'minute'

What I'm asking you guys to do, is to read this excerpt from her myspace and draw a conclusion as to what happened, my conclusion whas that she fukked some random dude she met off myspace without a condom, let her tell it, she said he came over at 1 am cuddled, watched a move and that was it...what do you think. Start from the bottom because I just copied and pasted it and themost recent convo is at the top....

lol...I am like such a myspace hypocrite... I figured **** it and put my page on public the other day and all sorts of dudes be basically doing what I did to u,lol.. so I put on there that I don't really do the online meet n greet thing, sorry!!! ..lol, dudes are crazy!!!!!!! if they only knew what u know,ay?? ..ya, so.. my free time tomorrow is from 1 to 3...I have a couple of things to do
between then so we can just play it by ear i guess and see if we can coordinate the time frames to work out or not?!?! ..Is this weekend not good for u at all?? ..It's all good if it's not, but I will be gone next weekend so we won't see eachother for a while..lol!!

Date: Jan 11 2007 5:13 PM

How could we not be cool, you told me that your kitty misses me! Now exactly how much??? Sorry i didnt write ya sooner, this is the first break i have had all day! I see you have some new hot ass pics! What is your schedul during the day like tomorrow? I have to take a test out in nampa....but depending on how long that takes on my way back to boise i was thinking that if i had a chance i could....stop by for a minute ;-) But yea, just a thought.

Date: Jan 11 2007 6:08 PM

Hey.. I texted u today!! ..hope ur not mad for me wasting a text! ...lol! We still cool n all, right..

You should wear that jersey next timewe meet up ;-)!

Date: Jan 10 2007 2:59 PM

Yep.

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:40 PM

No, for real. I got class til 10 andonce i am done there i got some work to get done for thursdays class before i get to bed and get up again to be at work at 6! You have no idea how much i would rather be in your bed straight ****in' than doing all this damn work!

Date: Jan 10 2007 2:24 PM

See...u could if u really wanted to...lol! ..My kids go down early on school nights!! ....But whatever, I think that u are just being your teasing self now!!

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:18 PM

Believe me, i wish i could!

Date: Jan 10 2007 2:00 PM

Come over tonight then..

Date: Jan 10 2007 11:29 AM

If it wasnt for working i would be all over you right now!!!!!!!!!

Date: Jan 10 2007 1:00 PM

lol...work it out!! ...HURRY UP!

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:57 AM

In that case i better get working on it! Or on you!!!! lol!

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:42 PM

I like to be a priority....lol! ..work it out, cuz next weekend I am not going to be here ...YEAH!! ...and also I might go have a drink or two this weekend, so if we don't coordinate, it may not work out...lol!!!

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:38 AM

LOL! Now i got you all thinking about it huh? Are you all anxious now? Friday night looks like it might work best right now but we will have to see.

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:23 PM

when this weekend is going to work best for you??!

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:21 AM

LOL! oh come on, indulge me. I know you got some freaky stuff on your mind girl!

Date: Jan 10 2007 12:06 PM

I wanna do whatever u want me to do...lol!! jk..

Date: Jan 10 2007 9:54 AM

LOL! Ok! I still wanna know what you want to do!

Date: Jan 10 2007 11:44 AM

ok..sounds good!! u have talked about..now, be about it!!!

Date: Jan 10 2007 9:31 AM

LOL! Well if thats the case, i want you on top of me like you were just before i left. I almost completely forgot about the fact i wasnt wearing a condom. I just wanted to grab your hips and slam you down on me over and over! And you never did 69 with me, you totally avoided that!

Date: Jan 10 2007 11:15 AM

I think that you answer my questions..with questions...lol! I want to take the lead..tell me!!
I have been very aggresive, lol...It's your turn!

Date: Jan 10 2007 8:58 AM

Yea when you had ahold of my shirt, that was ****in' hot as hell, damn. That we gotta do again!!!! Whats next? I am down for almost anything, what do you think?

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:53 AM

I thought that when you were on top of me and I had your shirt in my fist pulling u harder onto my body was hott as hell!! ...the kissing was pretty hott too.. believe it or not!! ..lol. Whats next..??

Date: Jan 10 2007 8:44 AM

What i liked best? Well everything was good. But i did like that you seemed totally comfortable. Also that you definitely have some wild side to you, which is a huge turn on! What about you?

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:15 AM

So tell me what you liked best about the other night...

Date: Jan 10 2007 8:10 AM

Damn! So do i, you have no idea!!!! I wish you had been at my house last night to give me a "study break"

Date: Jan 10 2007 10:09 AM

I wish u were here in my bed with me.. :)

<< Previous Next >>
Actually willie, i think that convo is pretty sad. Girls just arent honest and will lie in a guys face even if he's being 100% honest. To me they had sex for sure. I know your heart was racing while u were reading her myspace messages.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
She is your EX! She can have sex however way she wants with whomever she wants! She is no ho!

I completely agree!!

WTF is wrong with you?? Why are you fretting over you exgf?? Sounds like you talk to her on a regular basis, while she's living in another state having her fun.

Why don't you move the hell on with your life and meet new girls? She's not a slvt, she's a young sexual woman enjoying herself. She doesn't tell you about the other guys she's doing because she knows you'll react in a defensive manner. Get over this chick and move on with your life.

PIMP

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, he's fvcking her allright. Hard too. Lucky bastard.

Pimp-sicle said:
WTF is wrong with you?? Why are you fretting over you exgf?? Sounds like you talk to her on a regular basis, while she's living in another state having her fun. .

No she a ho allright. Stop making excuses for her. You sound like you bought into that whole feminist sexual lib crap. A ho's a ho.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she a hoe?
I mean if its his ex, then whats the problem? Its not like she cheating, unless that stuff went down while u were still wit her idk. I mean Im sure all of us here have at least one ex, us having sex with another chick after dont make us male *****s or playas. A ho isnt a chick who has sex with guys, even lots of them, a hoe is someone who is manipulative to men or women, sleeps around while in a relationship with one guy or sleeps around to get ahead or benefit herself like for money for clothes cars etc. A sexually active chick who has sex to have fun is not a hoe.

Im still surprised why this is a big deal, I actually think its worse u stole her password, its one thing if she is with u but an ex. what right do you have to go stealin her password and spying on her personal sex life after you? With this time u have been using to read an exes personal messages u could have been gettin with a chick yourself.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she had sex with this guy. Simple solution.

Cease all contact, permanentely and then start seeing other women.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isnt being a hoe at all... shes is single and having fun.. I pray for more girls like her everyday :rockon:

Honestly I think its ****ed up that your hacking into her private affairs. People need respect.

The fact that she is lying to your face doesnt mean crap... I would do the same thing to a girl.. its asctually done in good intentions.. It would be tacky to be bragging about all the sex i was getting.

Dude, Stop prying into peoples business, and work on making your own personal business 10x more exciting then hers.. thats all you can do is worry about yourself.

p.s. that guy who is having a conversation with her sounds like a dumbass also. Sure he is gettin it right now, but IDK maybe she is just an idiot aswell.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to much time on your hands....

You should be out there working on other women instead of worrying about a chick that's not even in your area code.

Move on. Move up.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WillieSacks Your Ex:I wish u were here in my bed with me.. :) Her FB: i want you on top of me like you were just before i left. I almost completely forgot about the fact i wasnt wearing a condom. Her FB: you told me that your kitty misses me! Now exactly how much??? [/QUOTE said:
Bro, I've been there. I hacked a gf's password, I just didn't find 100% proof of cheating like you did though. I know it hurts, but she is your ex, so she doesn't need to be faithful to you. For the future, just understand that she is not going to be honest with you about other men and sex.

If you tell her you hacked her password, she'll use that against you, tell everyone you know, then lie about banging another guy to everyone. You'll be the big villian and she'll come out on top. Your proof will be called lies by her.

You're in a no-win situation. You've lost the girl, you've lost trust, you've lost friendship (in my book at least), she probably won't even fcuk you next time you meet up, plus, she's banging other guys without condoms! She has shown her true colors :cheer:

CUT HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE COMPLETELY TO GET HER OFF YOUR MIND! Block her from your myspace and delete her from your myspace 'favorites'. Don't take her calls.

Also, don't go crying to everyone you know about this. Keep it confined to maybe one or two close friends - keep co-workers and anyone who will listen out of it ;) lol I had to tell everyone about my misery - don't do what I did!!!

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she behaved the way you want her to, would your life be better?

Focus on yourself. Who care what she does?

She has to do what is best for her. Its not important if you approve of what she does.

If you had other women in your life, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't have made this thread.

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, everyone, thanks for the replies. I am currently seeing someone and am in a happy relationship with the girl I'm with now, I posted my myspace profile a few weeks ago and she's on there.

Now in terms of my ex, ok here's the deal, I already have trust issues from when when we were together, someone would tell me something I would confront her and she would lie, swear up and down, put **** on her kids that she didn't do nothing with anyone.

Me and my g/f we're on the verge of breaking up. My ex moved to another state but still wants to be with me, I told her I'd make arrangements to go see her, but then backed out of it b/c of my relationship with who I'm with, she said, she would wait for me (but little did she know, I had her password and she was sweating some dude hardcore on myspace to see her.

Anyway, me and my g/f were gonna break up and I said I would go out and see her. We never wore condoms when we were together so I said, "if you hook up with someone, please let me know, that way I'll decide if I want to hook up with you or not and maybe we should use condoms if we do"

So she proceeds to hook up with old dude, this past weekend, and then hit me up 2 days later to tell me he came over but they didn't hook up. She then goes ahead and says "come out here and see me because I want to feel you inside of me" I ask her if she hooked up, just for my safety, she denided it with such furor that I almost told her that I knew she hooked up because I stole her password. The closest I came to telling her was "I asked the dude you hooked up with what happened and he said he fukked you without a condom"

She got pissed off at me and was like "I'm single, I can hook up with whoever I want and I would have told you if I hooked up with someone. I definitely would tell you if I hook up with some random dude without a condom bla bla bla" So I made this post for people to beware that biitches will lie to get what they want.
SO I told her that me and my g/f reconciled and we're happy and that she would need to get tested if I went out there to cut it up with her.

She then AGAIN proceeded to lie and swear up and down that the dude came over, she never kissed him and she didn't fukk him. She apparently wants me to believe that some dude comes over to her house at 1 am stays for 3 hours and doesn't fukk.

Like I said even before this happened she said, "willie, I have no reason to lie to you and I know you have trust issues with me so you will be the first person to know if I hook up or not, I swear to god I didn't fukk this dude and you're pissing me off by accusing me"

Don't get it twisted, what I'm really upset about is, say I didn't hack her password, and I went out there to hook up. I would have not used a condom b/c I would have believed her, worse case scenario, I come down with an STD b/c this biitch is fukking selfish. Luckily I have a great girlfriend and am not gonna break up with her to fukk this slut who I really had feelings for.