"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

OK, so 11th grade is over...

SmoothOperator

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I just finished my Junior year of high school, and I want to take the summer to become a better person. I've already got some serious plans lined up, now I want to take things to another level. I've only posted here a few times because I have most things that I could want in my life. But, I've never really been able to attract girls. I've tried DJ techniques and I'm not bad at them, I'm not ugly either. But for some reason, girls just aren't attracted to me. My friends say I have the body of a man-w.hore but get the action of a monk, so I must be doing something wrong. What though?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tooms

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
slc
become a dj, not just a user of dj techniques
 

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
you have to figure out what you're doing wrong by yourself, none of us know you so we cant tell you.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
spoiled would like you to know that shell be there for you if you still fail with women.....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top