"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ok, serious discussion

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Do any of you guys known as "metrosexuals" aka, those who know how to dress, know how to easily start a conversation with girls, have good looks, know how to cook, etc.

Do any of you guys have girls that you know who THINK your actually gay?

I'm just wondering this because I've dated girls before and HAD sex with them and they told me it was the best they ever had and all this **** but they STILL thought I was this gay dude because I look like a metrosexual

(NOTICE: if you think this is a pointless thread and of no interest to you, move on and let it fall out of the main page of the forums. If you find topics other than "when do i call a girl" and "how do i know when to have her my g/f" then maybe you should respond to a more original topic of discussion. My topics are ones that I believe are WEIRD and therefore something that could be discussed. So kiss my white hairy ass if you don't like this topic)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Why are you concerned if girls think you are gay? If you are still hooking up with women, who cares what they think?

I wouldnt say Im metro-sexual, I dress nice, wear good cologne, workout and clean/cut my own nails, I also whiten my teeth, and take good care of my skin with Acne meds and moisturizer, Im clean shaven too.

Ive met girls who I would constantly grope, kiss, make sexual c/f, and they would ask me "Are you Gay??"

in which I would respond, "Why do you want me to prove to you Im not? Lets go!"

I dont think most girls are serious when they blatently ask you, but they are trying to get a rise out of you. But if they talk between other girls, it either means they think you are gay, or are pissed off that you are salivating over them like the 100+ other guys

Its an easy explanation to satisfy their own ego's, can you imagine the rationale that if a girl rejected you, she was lesbian?

Isnt that easier to accept?
 

popcorn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I am like this too. I am constantly asked by girls who i chat up are you gay, sometimes i have to tell them i am bi even though im not just to get them to continue talking to me.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Field report related to the topic.

Last nite at tthe club.
Girl.: your so good looking..you must be gay.
Me: yes I am
Girl: I knew that!..you don't like like a man-pig...like other guys here.
Me: I know I don't...but don't you like all manly looking guys?
Girl: no
Me:..you know,you look so irresistable..I just might switch the team! Would you date me if I was straight?
Girl: Nods with huge smile...
at that point she realised I was straight...and asked me why I was lying to her. I didn't have a good answer..and the HB8 left.
Just something to think about.
 

popcorn

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Thats exactly what happens to me viking except she doesnt say yes.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top