Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok ok....helpful answers only...I don't need sarcasm

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....so I'm still living in this family's pool house.
I got mad at the one girl one night. The next day, her mom was like...IDK if I like renting to you.
Long story short....we talked it out. I'm still here and it's all lovely. We joke, I buy the food I want to eat and they cook.

So the one daughter bust my balls...but she also cooks for me when no one else is home.
Silly stuff like calling me lazy cuz I work 2 days a week....yet, she asks me, have you eaten today...umm...no...ok...so she cooks and we chat in the kitchen while she does her thing and I go out and buy like a liter of soda and it's all sweet...maybe I come back with like a small chocolate.

I'm not complaining...this is nice....but how do I win her over?
Like to be out in the open in the house with her mom....and be all like, yeah..we like each other.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I got mad at the one girl one night. The next day, her mom was like...IDK if I like renting to you.
Long story short....we talked it out. I'm still here and it's all lovely. We joke, I buy the food I want to eat and they cook.

So the one daughter bust my balls...but she also cooks for me when no one else is home.
Silly stuff like calling me lazy cuz I work 2 days a week....yet, she asks me, have you eaten today...umm...no...ok...so she cooks and we chat in the kitchen while she does her thing and I go out and buy like a liter of soda and it's all sweet...maybe I come back with like a small chocolate.

Like to be out in the open in the house with her mom....and be all like, yeah..we like each other.
Like a love sick puppy dog...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. If you make a move she she likes you, now the lodger is banging their daughter. If not, the lodger is harassing their daughter. I'd start looking for a new home.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It sounds like you (largely) smoothed things over, and now they almost treat you like family. I wouldn’t mess with that by making a move on the chick.

I’m guessing you get a decent deal renting the pool house rather than a full apartment somewhere, and you don’t have other noisy tenants above and next to you. Why ruin a good thing?

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a soap opera. Assuming all of this is true, I'd be looking elsewhere now, I can't see this episode ending well for you...

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if you work only 2 days a week, just tell her jealous?

possible she was making fun of it, with is not a lie, if that worry you work more, or have fun with it, you shouldn't care, you ahve money and you pay then, leave it at that

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tread carefully my friend. What’s more important to you?
A potential lay or the roof over your head. If something goes wrong, you will quickly lose both.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you (largely) smoothed things over, and now they almost treat you like family. I wouldn’t mess with that by making a move on the chick.

I’m guessing you get a decent deal renting the pool house rather than a full apartment somewhere, and you don’t have other noisy tenants above and next to you. Why ruin a good thing?
Yea...
It's a good deal.
I even have the other daughter cleaning my room.
All in exchange for like....I go out and buy groceries they like...with their money.
Sometimes I go out to pick up and bring back like cheese I know they like.
Just to says thanks and they do all do cooking. So like...hey thanks guys.

I don't want to ruin a good thing....but the girl in question likes me. She never smiles. But when I feel in the mood to cohort or be part of the group...she smiles...
I know the mom notices her change in behavior. Which...I'm willing to bet that, the mom would not be too upset that we have "something" going on.
Girl is sexy and when I'm on the phone with other girls, she is always looking at me and within ear shot.
Also...she is like a nice gf and worries about me when I come home late.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tread carefully my friend. What’s more important to you?
A potential lay or the roof over your head. If something goes wrong, you will quickly lose both.
Potential lay?
Dude...this is the same girl that snuck in my room in the middle of the night. Got in my bed...woke me up...we did it...she leaves saying...I gotta go before my mom or sister find out...don't tell anyone.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the mom likes me...i.e. won't kick me out.
My question is....how do I get the girl to return to my bed at 1 a.m.?
I thought about maybe buying scented candles and lightning them as I sleep.

IDK....
You guys would think differently if you rented a back of the house pool house and girl comes to your bed....and her sister cooks and for example...today, I was sleeping in...drank too much in my room...so I slept in...and awoke to a plate of breakfast waiting for me on my desk .
No one even woke me up.
Just a plate ....covered so fly's wouldn't get it.
It was pretty good.
So...I ate, I showered, I went for a walk...I bought a broom cuz the other one was old.
And also...3 pounds of chicken breasts and spices for them to cook the next day...cuz I want chicken.

And soda cuz they like soda.

How can I fvck this up?
I already came home drunk...mom forgave me...I already fought with my ex and they know....
I just want to know how to make it easier for the daughters to say....he wants a relationship out in the open...but its your house mom

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you confirm this mother and daughters you are living with, the daughters are of legal age as this has a kind of potential Jimmy Saville vibe to it

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Potential lay?
Dude...this is the same girl that snuck in my room in the middle of the night. Got in my bed...woke me up...we did it...she leaves saying...I gotta go before my mom or sister find out...don't tell anyone.
An easy lay is always a good thing but it doesn’t change my point. All I can suggest is protect your six and make sure you have an exit strategy. I‘m uncertain of the tenancy laws in your area but if things goes south and she plays the harassment card with her mom, you’ll come home with the locks changed.
Not worth the tail in my opinion unless you proactively move and make her a plate.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@_sideways_ You seem pretty wrapped up in what happens at this house, as though you have nothing else going on. You could win over everyone by taking an interest in the family industry, or otherwise crush it in life and buy your own place. The venture would also show you a plethora of women available to you outside of this house...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it guys....
So ... update....
My mom has a house she rents here in the same city.
I have aunts that have space for me to live in.
I'm waiting for all this to blow up in my face too.

But the mom likes me....I clean and wash all the dishes everyday.. because I like doing the dishes ...
So...I went shopping today....by myself ... nothing fancy. I just brought three shirts....and since I have a relationship with the mom... like my mom....I showed her my purchases....and the daughter got curious and well....I showed her too.
And she said....why are you buying these nice shirts for?
And...you have a date tomorrow, that's why?
And who Did you go out with to help you pick out clothes?

So I know the mom knows I know that her daughter is feeling me.

How do I get the daughter to come to my bed again in the middle of the night?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I get the daughter to come to my bed again in the middle of the night?
Tell her you are starting hypnotizing as a hobby, and want to practice on her. Then train her to respond to bells. Ring them in the middle of the night and there you go.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously....
We eat together and the mom knows her daughter and how she sees me...
And I'm pushing the envelope.
Maybe I gotta cut back and let her suffer a bit

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you confirm this mother and daughters you are living with, the daughters are of legal age as this has a kind of potential Jimmy Saville vibe to it
LOL. Now then now then....