Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OK. Now it's gone too far. This is sick and twisted...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guys giving birth?? WTF is going on these days?

When is enough enough? What's next? They are going to be able to get periods and wear tampons too?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah! When is enough enough?!

My hope is that we will soon hit rock bottom to a point where it can no longer get any worse, only better. Maybe its just wishful thinking of me.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
These are FTM’s - biological females taking testosterone and get mastectomies etc, some keep their vags and uterus and have PIV sex and get pregnant.

Guys giving birth?? WTF is going on these days?

When is enough enough? What's next? They are going to be able to get periods and wear tampons too?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yep, it’s about blurring the sex differences line by catering to the 1% or less…
Meanwhile some climate activists want to put masks and diapers on cows to reduce methane…
As always, a certain percentage of the world population is mentally losing it, with their common sense thrown in the trash bin…

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a student of mine not too long ago come in and tell me they learned in health class that a man can give birth and thats why there is the pregnant man emoji. I told her that isn't a man and that isn't possible and told her not to bring it up ever again. The American public school system is poisoning future generations, so many of the parents of my students have expressed concern and disbelief from the things they are being taught.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indoctrinated is now a more appropriate word …
100%. I think it depends on location to an extent, but I live in a liberal state with one of the better public school systems and it's alarming.

I'm 8 years removed from that system and when I took health class about 10 years ago we were taught to fear stds and avoid anal sex and things of that nature. Now students are being told to be positive towards sti's and practice acceptance, genital mutilation, sexually aberrant behavior and fat acceptance. I heard many conservative new outlets talking about this in years past, but didn't experience it first hand until I got involved in education. I was shocked. Deeply disheartening and very concerned for the future generations in the west if it continues. Its all a ploy to pacify the masses and keep people weak and easy to control. Very sad

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hope is that we will soon hit rock bottom to a point where it can no longer get any worse, only better. Maybe its just wishful thinking of me.
I doubt that it gets better. Things have been drifting slowly in the same disturbing direction during my entire lifetime (pushed along by various forces). I doubt that this ends anywhere good.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's over for the female millionaire's.

Babe I'm pregnant, it's yours and you have to pay for it

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When did thIs country begin to lose its mind? Heard a meme that said, “in the past when someone had schizophrenia they would say that they needed mental health assistance. Today a man thinks he’s a woman and everyon’s like, ok!”

That imposter of a man is pregnant because it’s a woman that mutilated herself to look like a man. It’s like everyday is Halloween. I don’t see what the motivation is to even accept this non-sense. There are two genders and a bunch of confused individuals that have mental health issues. I recently had to fill out medical forms and ”non-binary” was a choice. How about “confused” instead? There is a lesbian girl at work trying so hard to be LIKE a man, walks around acting tough, getting covered in tattoos and losing her hair, probably from some meds she is taking. My buddy asked, “what is that thing?”, ”It‘s a butch lesbian, plain and simple”. She needs to get punched in the face like a real man to get the full male experience.

This country truly is going to sh!t. Make sure to sign up those trans men for the draft. They have to serve their country just like the normal men. We need to stop accepting men to pay for child support and divorces too, because “what is a man?” Use this same lunacy against these idiots. “I no longer identify as your ex-husband, I’m a monkey now, call me Bubbles. I no longer have financial responsibility because I’m a monkey.” I’m too old for this sh!t and feel bad for my kids’ future because the inmates are running the asylum.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The emperor was naked, and only an innocent child was brave enough to speak the truth.

The trans-activists (who in their majority are not trans) have no problem pushing children to have gender reassignment surgery. Nevermind that it has been proven to make people more miserable than they were to start with and increases their chance of suicide by about 40%. Actual trans people are out there saying "DON'T DO IT", because they known the reality of the psychological and social price that will be paid in the long run.

These activists are monsters that don't care about anything other than their ambitions for power, they're now fabricating victims to perpetuate their victimhood narrative, and destroying the lives of those victims in the process. The only reason this continues is because they have no problem bullying people (even though they claim to be against bullying) and destroying the lives of those who oppose them if bullying doesn't work. And most people are obedient cowards.

This WILL end. Marxism/Progressivism/Postmoderism is always led by extremist idiots who are in a competition out-stupid each other. The only question is, does it end before or after they've destroyed the economy.

I've been saying for a while that this will go down in history as badly as eugenics did. After all, gender swap surgery on children renders them sterile.

The question is whether each and every one of us is willing to call these monsters on their lies.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The emperor was naked, and only an innocent child was brave enough to speak the truth.

The trans-activists (who in their majority are not trans) have no problem pushing children to have gender reassignment surgery. Nevermind that it has been proven to make people more miserable than they were to start with and increases their chance of suicide by about 40%. Actual trans people are out there saying "DON'T DO IT", because they known the reality of the psychological and social price that will be paid in the long run.

These activists are monsters that don't care about anything other than their ambitions for power, they're now fabricating victims to perpetuate their victimhood narrative, and destroying the lives of those victims in the process. The only reason this continues is because they have no problem bullying people (even though they claim to be against bullying) and destroying the lives of those who oppose them if bullying doesn't work. And most people are obedient cowards.

This WILL end. Marxism/Progressivism/Postmoderism is always led by extremist idiots who are in a competition out-stupid each other. The only question is, does it end before or after they've destroyed the economy.

I've been saying for a while that this will go down in history as badly as eugenics did. After all, gender swap surgery on children renders them sterile.

The question is whether each and every one of us is willing to call these monsters on their lies.
when it ends, they should come for every single one of them for prosecution.

The problem is, they are driving the bus now.

Shame on those who enabled it.

When I was young, I was of course educated against discrimination. I remember my “homophobic” grandmother saying “if you give them an inch, they will come for your kids”

While I don’t believe all alphabet people agree or support this, for a large part of the activists, she was completely true, god bless her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
when it ends, they should come for every single one of them for prosecution.

The problem is, they are driving the bus now.

Shame on those who enabled it.

When I was young, I was of course educated against discrimination. I remember my “homophobic” grandmother saying “if you give them an inch, they will come for your kids”

While I don’t believe all alphabet people agree or support this, for a large part of the activists, she was completely true, god bless her.
Damn bro. Your grandma sounds cool and wise.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These "men" are still biologically women; the fact that they take hormones to grow some facial hair doesn't matter.