You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
with all due respect to her, she probably hasn't ever had a long-term relationship because she gets messed up on drugs and alcohol and probably behaves in a manner that isn't conducive to a long-term relationship.I haven't even screened her for an LTR. She was a chick I hit on, that became a pretty good friend, who I now lives with.
She (to my knowledge) hasn't had a serious relationship before, never talks about guys or boyfriends. She admitted last night that she has never felt this way before about a guy and doesn't know how to express it. That was in response to me telling her she's very guarded/closed book.
Her never having a serious relationship is a pro, not a con right? I usually prefer women who know what's expected and how to treat a man, but this leaves the door open to mold her into my frame more? She's feisty, but any time I've put my foot down on anything she falls into line (which I really like about her).
so is the issue solved yet or notI haven't even screened her for an LTR. She was a chick I hit on, that became a pretty good friend, who I now lives with.
She (to my knowledge) hasn't had a serious relationship before, never talks about guys or boyfriends. She admitted last night that she has never felt this way before about a guy and doesn't know how to express it. That was in response to me telling her she's very guarded/closed book.
Her never having a serious relationship is a pro, not a con right? I usually prefer women who know what's expected and how to treat a man, but this leaves the door open to mold her into my frame more? She's feisty, but any time I've put my foot down on anything she falls into line (which I really like about her).
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
What issue?so is the issue solved yet or not
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Pfffftttt in the grand scheme of things, even if this got a little ugly, this ain't $hit.@sazc I kinda threw caution to the wind and wanted an experience, it's not the end of the world and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?
Bro it’s my place I’m not going anywhere, she doesn’t really have any options and I can’t see her moving out paying extortionate rates for a bedroom in a shared house somewhere.It's interesting is interesting. Sounds like this girl is showing signs of wanting to become an adult. Getting off the drugs is key. It's all fun when your young. But it f**** with your Impulse control which means this chick isn't going to keep her legs together when she see some new Chad. And long-term it f**** up their personality. The starting of a relationship by living together is way too much pressure so she doesn't move out you have to. Of course frame that as being good for her and the relationship.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.