Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok it happened... am I ****ed?

R

Ranger

This is also why sazc was correct in saying this is why you (OP) will be blamed for all of it.
There is no way she can subjectively see herself as the cause. She can’t afford it. All the events will be shifted to the OPs responsibility.

In my opinion, he is. Not seeing that she is the arbitrator of her own strategy and child like impulse to control all the events is rather deadly to a man. She will never educate him because she is in control of the playground with clueless boys running around.

Name one “relationship” or interaction that went south where the man was not blamed.

R

Ranger

Of course it is.

Just don't be in that 97%...

And it's all good.
In a way it was rather adorable how she orchestrated the whole thing. Lol
He should be giving her a spanking for bad behavior instead of lamenting about the whole thing. IMO.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In a way it was rather adorable how she orchestrated the whole thing. Lol
He should be giving her a spanking for bad behavior instead of lamenting about the whole thing. IMO.
You should see how kindergarten girls manipulate grown men...

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Natural born masters of social interaction.
This is a fascinating thread Spaz. It took a while to get it to a point of lesson.
Yes it is. But you need 2 understand that this particular scene is mostly applicable 2 men that comes under the expressive personality.

A different scene plays out in each one of those 4 personality quadrants.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you guys, I’m going to brush it all off and start with a solid frame henceforth. Zoe doesn’t have a dik it was pre planned they would go to a house viewing today and even if Zoe has a dik and real Zoe plans to cover for her today, it doesn’t matter because I don’t care.
I’m cracking in the the drilling, bought some new tools today, tv going up and new suave curtain n rails and curtains going up. I’m then leaving the girls to deep clean then get high and watch movies while I go out with friends.

R

Ranger

I hear you guys, I’m going to brush it all off and start with a solid frame henceforth. Zoe doesn’t have a dik it was pre planned they would go to a house viewing today and even if Zoe has a dik and real Zoe plans to cover for her today, it doesn’t matter because I don’t care.
I’m cracking in the the drilling, bought some new tools today, tv going up and new suave curtain n rails and curtains going up. I’m then leaving the girls to deep clean then get high and watch movies while I go out with friends.
Good man!!!!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I definitely don't disagree, I'm not really catching the vibe that he has a potential #metoo situation surrounding the landlord tennant idea, @BeExcellent ... There just something about this girl that doesn't scream fake sexual assault accusation. Idk... Maybe it's the fact that she seems to be intoxicated 80% of the time, could she really get it together to keep a lie like that going long term? I think not.... She can't seem to plan 5 hours ahead to make sure she has cab fare ...
I agree about this particular chick. However she seems to me unstable & opportunistic. Cuckoo unstable opportunistic chicks are capable of anything at any time.

I think he needs to tread carefully because she is inherently unstable and therefore capable of anything, including accusations that expose him to liability.

It's just not smart for him to have put himself in this situation for any number of reasons, but he did it anyway and so now it has devolved to damage control.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent
Unstable and opportunistic, agreed, damage control agreed

@Murkserious I also agree with the other posters, you lost your frame somewhat. Sh1t happens. I just hope you take in the lesson.

R

Ranger

It's just not smart for him to have put himself in this situation for any number of reasons, but he did it anyway and so now it has devolved to damage control.
There is truth here but you left out that none of it was happenstance or atypical. Not the exception.
This is a typical carousel rider.
His frame was never really there from the viewpoint of him being the man. Nothing was an accident and she operated on very typical feminine imperative precepts.
Pointing this out as a “special” or NAWALT situation is very dangerous for some of these men. She acted very much in accordance with the norm.
She instinctively interpreted his frame/presence and constructed a scenario for her optimum survival in that environmental situation.

There is nothing in this that isn’t predictable and rather cute. It would be just as stupid for a man to be angry with a woman for optimizing, as best she can, her survival.

A good frame would not be to be angry with her in anyway. Just smile and ignore her or get what you want from her. With the right frame she will be drawn to it. Not trying to circumvent it to optimize her survival. Woman have different strategies but the purpose and intent remains the same.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Woman have different strategies but the purpose and intent remains the same.
Not bad at all Ranger.

That's 100% true.

It's gonna create some controversy with those guys who thinks along the lines of "value or different" women. That's the feminine imperative to remain viable and they fell hook, line, and sinker for that narrative.

R

Ranger

That's the feminine imperative to remain viable and they fell hook, line, and sinker for that narrative.
Probably the most devious part of the imperative. Men stay off balance and uncertain. There is no “high value” concept of women.
When I read about a guy looking for a “quality” woman I just gloss over it from that point on.
Not because women can’t be be good human beings. That would intellectually dishonest of me.

It’s the imperative speaking out of their mouths and they don’t know it. They are “looking” for a “quality woman” based on a multitude of false data, misinformation and programming instilled by the imperative from birth to present. It’s rather scary if you think about it. Entire generations of men raised to remove themselves from the gene pool then to be used as providers to support women’s sexual strategy. All their hard work and work ethic siphoned off to her survival because the imperative says that’s how it is.

It’s Stone Age stuff being cloaked in modern civilization. According to the imperative. Men are there to serve women and they willingly do it. I’d rather let her starve and fend for herself than to follow the imperative.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

Women r cute when they do their stuff..

I immensely enjoy seeing them trying their tricks on me, I do give in at times simply because it amuses me and nothing else.

And I think they appreciate it better once u r on to their tricks but at times give in to it.

R

Ranger

Hahaha

Women r cute when they do their stuff..

I immensely enjoy seeing them trying their tricks on me, I do give in at times simply because it amuses me and nothing else.
I love it now. It’s awesome. Haha
Ok. Now I want another one. (New one)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Haha okay.

Time Out 4 me Ranger. Need to finish those fvcking emails then sleep. Cya.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We chat yesterday after I got some DIY pieces completed.

We had a very open and honest chat, I do understand her more now. She wants to see what can happen with us but said lets focus on knowing each other more and working on our friendship. I mentioned about skipping the dating phase as someone said earlier in this thread and she agreed.

She suggested we both get checked at the clinic, she gave me a rundown of her past (being cheated on, possessive bf's etc), I'm not really sure what is happening. She said neither of us should bring someone back, that she's not seeing anyone and that she really likes me.

I don't really want to be bringing girls back with her there anyway, I obviously do have feelings for her. I guess just roll with it for now.