R
Ranger
Guest
I am utterly and completely certain of this. Every single step was by design.True in 97% of interactions between men and women.
Best to be in the 3%, be the driver.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I am utterly and completely certain of this. Every single step was by design.True in 97% of interactions between men and women.
Best to be in the 3%, be the driver.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Of course it is.I am utterly and completely certain of this. Every single step was by design.
In a way it was rather adorable how she orchestrated the whole thing. LolOf course it is.
Just don't be in that 97%...
And it's all good.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You should see how kindergarten girls manipulate grown men...In a way it was rather adorable how she orchestrated the whole thing. Lol
He should be giving her a spanking for bad behavior instead of lamenting about the whole thing. IMO.
Natural born masters of social interaction.You should see how kindergarten girls manipulation grown men...
Yes it is. But you need 2 understand that this particular scene is mostly applicable 2 men that comes under the expressive personality.Natural born masters of social interaction.
This is a fascinating thread Spaz. It took a while to get it to a point of lesson.
Good man!!!!I hear you guys, I’m going to brush it all off and start with a solid frame henceforth. Zoe doesn’t have a dik it was pre planned they would go to a house viewing today and even if Zoe has a dik and real Zoe plans to cover for her today, it doesn’t matter because I don’t care.
I’m cracking in the the drilling, bought some new tools today, tv going up and new suave curtain n rails and curtains going up. I’m then leaving the girls to deep clean then get high and watch movies while I go out with friends.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I agree about this particular chick. However she seems to me unstable & opportunistic. Cuckoo unstable opportunistic chicks are capable of anything at any time.While I definitely don't disagree, I'm not really catching the vibe that he has a potential #metoo situation surrounding the landlord tennant idea, @BeExcellent ... There just something about this girl that doesn't scream fake sexual assault accusation. Idk... Maybe it's the fact that she seems to be intoxicated 80% of the time, could she really get it together to keep a lie like that going long term? I think not.... She can't seem to plan 5 hours ahead to make sure she has cab fare ...
There is truth here but you left out that none of it was happenstance or atypical. Not the exception.It's just not smart for him to have put himself in this situation for any number of reasons, but he did it anyway and so now it has devolved to damage control.
Not bad at all Ranger.Woman have different strategies but the purpose and intent remains the same.
Probably the most devious part of the imperative. Men stay off balance and uncertain. There is no “high value” concept of women.That's the feminine imperative to remain viable and they fell hook, line, and sinker for that narrative.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I love it now. It’s awesome. HahaHahaha
Women r cute when they do their stuff..
I immensely enjoy seeing them trying their tricks on me, I do give in at times simply because it amuses me and nothing else.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.