Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok it happened... am I ****ed?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I definitely don't disagree, I'm not really catching the vibe that he has a potential #metoo situation surrounding the landlord tennant idea, @BeExcellent ... There just something about this girl that doesn't scream fake sexual assault accusation. Idk... Maybe it's the fact that she seems to be intoxicated 80% of the time, could she really get it together to keep a lie like that going long term? I think not.... She can't seem to plan 5 hours ahead to make sure she has cab fare ...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha so true sassy.

Ok I'm up it's 9am and she didn't come home last night, so I guess no "talk". I'm not even going to be pissed off at her lack of comms, shall I just behave the same to her?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She disrespected you on multiple occasions and the last is flaking on a talk she initiated but didn't show up nor informed you.

What's the proper response towards this ?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death by public hanging.

I'm going to get my phone fixed to make sure there are no calls/msgs from her because I heard my phone going off last night I just couldn't see or answer calls.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Time 2 publicly "hang" ur relationship with her.

Good choice.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, good money.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds you like drama.

You caught between what people call bluepill and wanna be redpill.

The girl take coke? She'll bang anyone who gives her coke.

You banged her? Bang her again... Why stop now?

Stop with this "i am négociating, i am the man in control but you have to do my way since we should be gf/boyfriend" .

You set the frame. So you shouldnt bent it for your neediness.

Just have fun with her. Bang her, party, ask her for open (since she'll bang guys who deal drugs).

If she is bad for you: kick her out

Another girl will take her place (a better one)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fixed my phone and she did indeed call and text me last night, she stayed with her friend Zoe they are viewing a house and both coming here in a few.

I actually don’t care about all this any more, been too caught in my feelings and need to just act like my normal self. Appreciate all the advice regardless of delivery and innacuracy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha so true sassy.

Ok I'm up it's 9am and she didn't come home last night, so I guess no "talk". I'm not even going to be pissed off at her lack of comms, shall I just behave the same to her?
Priority one should be keeping the peace for the remainder of her time there because YOU don't want to live in drama drama drama.

Let everything go. Treat her like the friend she is. If she needs to unload on you, let her and just say "yea, I understand"

Spidey sense says she's finding another place to live and will be out sooner rather than later.

Spidey sense also says she's going to blame you for everything, even tho she was 50% of the bad-decision-making-process

Ahhhhh life lessons!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blame me for what @sazc

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blame me for what @sazc
Blame you for making a move on her when you weren't sure
Blame you for making a move on her when she was so heavily intoxicated.
blame you for moving her in and starting to flirt with her when you knew you didn't want anything

If I did some more brainstorming the list could be endless.

Dunt get me wrong, the details you provided make it pretty clear that you are both attracted to each other and both decided to get intimate. In fact, YOU actually seem to have gotten cold feet and post coitally re evaluated of it was a good idea to invest emotionally. Normal shiz. Chicks do this too,

This is life.

R

Ranger

This is text, he just wants some clarity before he jumps to conclusions
I understand. He doesn’t know that every single bit of it, from start to finish...she was in charge of every step. Knew exactly what she was doing from start to finish. Interesting.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. He doesn’t know that every single bit of it, from start to finish...she was in charge of every step. Knew exactly what she was doing from start to finish. Interesting.
I follow why you would think that.
I think this pattern of manipulation is part conscious and part subconscious.

I think she's ultimately fvcked in the head and riding the cuck carosel looking for someone who will decide to stick around

R

Ranger

I follow why you would think that.
I think this pattern of manipulation is part conscious and part subconscious.

I think she's ultimately fvcked in the head and riding the cuck carosel looking for someone who will decide to stick around
There was never a step in this that she was not in control of.
Sex is her first, best tool. Well, her only tool.
None of what’s happened is out of her control.

R

Ranger

Every move he made was predictable and easy for her to ensure.
Now flip it. What if he approached it from the position of masculinity that was solid as stone. That he saw every move she made was childlike and so predictable that he had trouble not smiling.

How would all of this played out?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There was never a step in this that she was not in control of.
Sex is her first, best tool. Well, her only tool.
None of what’s happened is out of her control.
True in 97% of interactions between men and women.

Best to be in the 3%, be the driver.