Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok I'm gonna give SS a try. BUT...

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no way in hell that I'm (a college student trying to get by) going to spend 300 some odd bucks on learning the $hit. Do you folks think I can learn this stuff by reading the stuff on this site and putting it to use.

p.s I'm gonna read as much as I can and then try to run some kind of pattern on this woman I know later on today. I'm just afraid I may bust out laughing when I say something like Hapenis.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will work better if you actually HEAR how patterns are run. Much better.

I think it helps to also find out how and why patterns work, so that you aren't just memorizing something, and have no idea why it works.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned SS not from Jeffries' course, I read a lot of cheaper books. Spent about 100 bucks.

As I see it now, it would've been easier just to order the package. It focuses on women and you wont have to reinvent the wheel. But now I have quite a lot of funny exciting SS 'learning experiences'.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of Jefferies audio tapes are avaible on the net. Download some mp3's using iMesh or another peer to peer program and decide if the audios are worth the high prize.

/Turbobird

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chance will probably bite himself in the arse reading this.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not gonna lie ... I'm pretty damn broke (damn high school honors; all study & hardly time for play or workin for money) so I d/led some of this Ross Jeffries stuff to test it out. All I can say is that it is pretty good stuff and that I might start learning how to implement this into my macking. And you know what is ironic and really sad? I heard about this SS stuff before on some page that gave out free NLP patterns and all this other stuff. I tried using it on a friend, and she totally opened up to me, even saying, "I can't believe I'm telling you this but" I should've started learning this a long time ago ... cuz I believe the only weakness I have in my macking lie in my communication skills (both verbally and nonverbally). I think that working on this SS stuff can help me focus on improving that aspect of my DJing. Paz

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I may just do that, and what is this 'wheel' your talking about Vronski.

Also chance, it seems like you've picked up on this stuff pretty fast. About how long do you guys think it'll take the average joe to learn this stuff.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and what is this 'wheel' your talking about Vronski.
It means that I've learned NLP the hard way. I was reading manuals for psychiatrists and had to come up with my own patterns.

Eventually I discovered them, but I was quite good already.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was reading books for about 3 months in my spare time, then maybe 2 months of outings(maybe 10-15 women) whom I approached before it started working.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that I just robbed Ross jeffries clean. I d/l'ed a grip of stuff off of Kazaa last night and listened to one of his audio speeches. When I have time, I'll listen to the rest but it's a lot of listening. I must have stolen about 8-9 audio tapes. It sounds good so far though.