"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ok...I know I have been obsessed

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
With the girl I moved away from.
She cooked me meals, snuck in my bed no questions asked. Took care of me when I was sick.
We played poker when I was bored.
Except, she is super jealous.

Obviously, I'm a little bit good looking. Thanks to my mom.
And I eat healthy and workout...


I miss her.

Yes I have 2 other prospects since I moved out. But.. I like her. And she likes me. We were talking about our future daughter's name in bed.

But... She's jealous...and I don't blame her.
I do get looks when we go shopping...and so does she. But I don't let it bother me.
This is the girl who caught me kissing her mom and forgave me and still came to my bed.

I think she is the one.

Should I order flowers to her house with a note? Or continue with another girl that I met at the grocery store?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Dude, I'm as autistic as fvck but even I know she hasn't forgiven you.
 

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
You're probably right....but why did she keep coming to my bed after the fact?
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Because right now you're her best option, but she's screening for a replacement whether she
realises it or not. I'm autistic, I study normal people every single day to try and learn to be more like them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
How is it that every time....a man. Falls in love . It's puzzy whipped or delusional.

Maybe, it's just a regular azz man...that likes a woman.


For ducks sake.

My dad wasn't puzzy whipped....
He just liked a girl ...
.he wasn't beta.
But he was loving.

Sometimes you guys that write sound like ..it's impossible to be happy and barbecue with your wife.

A wife can add to your life
 
Top