"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

OK calling some of the older guys here.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by MacAvoy
My thoughts are to try and figure out what other limits she has sexually. Then I would proceed to slowly break down those barriers. However, I would not focus on the BJ aspect at this moment.

After slowly expanding her barriers, when you think you have shown her the pleasures of living outside her comfort zone, I would SLOWLY start on the BJ front.

Mac has it exactly right. This chick is over 40 so she is of a different era/ mindset. You have to make this broad fall deep in love with you. Then you have to expand her sexual boundaries. If she is into you she will be into making sure that you are happy. She thinks of giving a Bj as job, she needs to think of it as pleasing you. If she is only kind of into you, you are fighting an uphill battle. First, find her boundaries, then expand them.

I had this one chick who is really religious, when I first met her she thought it was kinky to do it doggie style. After 1 month with me, I had to make her stop because she was trying to give me a hand job under the table at a church function. She stopped because I agreed to do her behind a tree in some woods beside the church (it was night time). I got there becuase everytime we had sex I demanded more from her.

Some women simply arent sexual, especially when they get older. Is she one of those women who don't really like/desire sex? Is she the type who enjoys it once a month flat on her back? You have to determine if she is one of these chicks.

You have to figure out what her libido is like. If shes not really into sex your pissing into the wind. If she needs to get boned 3x's a day, begs you to have a threesome, then uses her d!ldo while watching her 1000+ DVD collection of porn, you have a real freak on your hands and she can probably be talked into some freaky stuff.

Also, reassure her constantly that giving bj's isnt dirty. Tell her it wont change the way you view her. Don't beg or bring it up constantly, when it does come up tell her how much you would love/appreciate a woman who did that for you.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by princelydeeds
Some women simply arent sexual, especially when they get older.
Especially when they get older?

You've got a lot to learn young grasshopper.
 

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
YOU ARE A FAGGOT!!!!
LOL ... He might well be but I find his sense of adventure appealing. I look at a statement like yours and think: YOU'VE GOT HANG-UPS!
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Ross Jeffries- BJ pattern

or maybe start going down on her alot. Generally if you do that a girl will return the favor every once in a while.
 
Top