Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OK calling some of the older guys here.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe that I'm asking for help on this, it's something that I never thought I'd come across again; I could see if her and I were teenagers.

I've been seeing this woman lately, she divorced four years ago, she's forty five years old. She's quite nice, intelligent, has a fine job, and we've just gotten physical in the past week or so.

She enjoys sex and is actually pretty good for the most part. I say for the most part because there is a problem; she won't do bj's. She says won't even consider it. She says she never sucked her ex husband in over fifteen years of marriage (poor guy).

I view this as a challenge for me, to train this woman. Personally, it's not a huge concern, as I could walk away and not look back, if fact if she doesn't shape up I will do just that. There's just something about her that is a huge turn on and I view this as a challenge.

I'm willing to invest time into this project. Before I'm done with her, I want her swallowing.:D

At forty five she's well condition to avoid bj's; how am I going to teach an old dog a new trick?

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know im not one of the old guys, but here's my kick.

Tell her you want to get kinky and use some of that chocolate body stuff. Spread it on your man tool and get her to lick it off.

Go down on her, and then tell her you want to try 69.

Wash up before hand so you aren't running any odors, and assure her you are aren't going to shoot it in her mouth (at first), and you aren't going to blow it on her face (unless you can get away with it!).

When you do finally get her to do it, be sure to tell her how much you enjoyed it and how great it felt if you want to be a repeat customer.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
add some flavor to it, me I used tasty condoms :) Go wild :D

Reaction score
when she falls in love with you...then she will be more apt to do what ever it takes to please you.

My main girl is just now learning to swallow...I am the only man she has ever done that for.

Obviously right now...your in the hanging out stage and she doesn't feel the love yet...and who is to say that she ever felt it for her ex.

Dig into that heart and mind. control the mind and you control the ho.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't do BJ's? ....do you go down on her?

I don't even bother with chics who aren't considerate enough to do anything I wouldn't do to them, let alone go downtown. If they don't do oral, I wouldn't waste my time with them.

In the past, I've dated women who say they wouldn't do it, I've dated women who did, but NOT after I've poked them with it.... you know what, if you do a good job of making them sweat, they'll gobble the goo, like it's honey....

I find it mind boggling to hear that women have been making love like this for centuries, CENTURIES, and till this day, some still won't suck c*ck..... they are inconsiderate, and I wn't have anything to do with them.... making you c*m several times a night isn't easy, trying to convince you to return the favor, shouldn't have to be asked.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it disturbing that you'd try to "train" a lady to do that. That's just wrong. I personally think it’s immature too. What if she wanted to toss on a strap-on and do you? You shouldn't try to force or coerce someone to do something they really don't want to do. Take her as she is or next her.

That said, I wonder what other things a woman like this wouldn't want to do? I've found that people in general tend to be in bed as they are in life. Adventurous people are adventurous. Stuffy, snobby people are stuffy and snobby. If she doesn’t suck ****, she probably won’t wash your socks either. It all goes to follow.

What you're planning sounds like a colossal waste of time to me. Go find a girl who likes to swallow that stuff down. We're out there. I swear!

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
I find it disturbing that you'd try to "train" a lady to do that. That's just wrong. I personally think it’s immature too. What if she wanted to toss on a strap-on and do you? You shouldn't try to force or coerce someone to do something they really don't want to do. Take her as she is or next her.
Naw, I'm taking this on as a fun project! By the end of winter my goal is to be cumming in her mouth on a regular basis.:D

By the way, I know good and well that there are women out there that like to swallow that stuff down!:)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
That's just wrong.
Your pretty nieve if you think people come here because they want to be moral gods. We don't care if you think it is wrong, like he said he wants a challenge, now either help him or [CENSORED].

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What sup with dat?

Do you go down town for her?

If so, go down on her and drive her wild on a regular basis. Get her so that she's loving it - looking forward to it. Make it part and parcel of your sex.

Then take it away. No more.

Tit for tat.

Imature for sure - but if your treating this as a project, instead of walking away (which is what you should do) then so be it.

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet that she has, at the least, one sexual fantasy of her own. Deals are worked out sometimes.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I understand where your coming from on the challenge front 100% My life is about conquering challenges, whether they be work related or social.

My thoughts are to try and figure out what other limits she has sexually. Then I would proceed to slowly break down those barriers. However, I would not focus on the BJ aspect at this moment. I would find something else that she finds a little too risque but not quite as far out there in her mind as a BJ. It could start off with something as minor as having sex in the kitchen, the point is slowly try to expand her limitations.

After slowly expanding her barriers, when you think you have shown her the pleasures of living outside her comfort zone, I would SLOWLY start on the BJ front. Get her comfortable with rubbing your c0ck (if she isn't already, hopefully she is). Then I would get her to just briefly kiss it first a couple of times, then move to getting her to lick it. Eventually move your way to getting her to suck on it for like 15 seconds. As time moves on, she will be more comfortable with everything until finally one day you should be having her swallow.

But most importantly, if you want to conquer the challenge make sure you do this slowly, over the next 20 times you have sex. Don't try and do it all in one night otherwise you will be walking away unsuccessful.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That actually sounds kind of cool... The prostategland in the male analcavity is viewed as the male g-spot, it would probably get you the best orgasm ever if she'd do that while handing you of :p :p

I've never met a girl that didn't want to give head. Actually I've met several girls that will ask if they can give head (Like just after partying with them an evening or whatever)...

I'd take the advice of chocolate or simular... ALso try the shower or bath!!!! A steaming hot bath with sensual oils and **** so everything is really clean.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief. I had an ex who didn't give head. I think I got it 4x in a year. I've had a friend who's gf didn't blow him either.

My experience is that girls either do it or don't (most do though). At best, you'll get it every few months after begging for a few hours.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
At best, you'll get it every few months after begging for a few hours.
I agree, once you finally get her to do the deed, if she doesn't do it on a regular basis immediately, move on. Mission Accomplished! No need to stick around after completing the challenge.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That said, I wonder what other things a woman like this wouldn't want to do? I've found that people in general tend to be in bed as they are in life. Adventurous people are adventurous. Stuffy, snobby people are stuffy and snobby. If she doesn’t suck ****, she probably won’t wash your socks either. It all goes to follow.

What you're planning sounds like a colossal waste of time to me. Go find a girl who likes to swallow that stuff down. We're out there. I swear!
/in my best British accent.... BLOODY CHRIST!!!!!!!!! :p /shivers at the thought of my gf with a strap on.... :(

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
I understand where your coming from on the challenge front 100% My life is about conquering challenges, whether they be work related or social.

My thoughts are to try and figure out what other limits she has sexually. Then I would proceed to slowly break down those barriers. However, I would not focus on the BJ aspect at this moment. I would find something else that she finds a little too risque but not quite as far out there in her mind as a BJ. It could start off with something as minor as having sex in the kitchen, the point is slowly try to expand her limitations.

After slowly expanding her barriers, when you think you have shown her the pleasures of living outside her comfort zone, I would SLOWLY start on the BJ front. Get her comfortable with rubbing your c0ck (if she isn't already, hopefully she is). Then I would get her to just briefly kiss it first a couple of times, then move to getting her to lick it. Eventually move your way to getting her to suck on it for like 15 seconds. As time moves on, she will be more comfortable with everything until finally one day you should be having her swallow.

But most importantly, if you want to conquer the challenge make sure you do this slowly, over the next 20 times you have sex. Don't try and do it all in one night otherwise you will be walking away unsuccessful.

Cheers MacAvoy.
:D :D :cool:

Slow and steady wins the race. This will be my pet project for the cold days and nights of winter. :)

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
That actually sounds kind of cool... The prostategland in the male analcavity is viewed as the male g-spot, it would probably get you the best orgasm ever if she'd do that while handing you of :p :p
YOU ARE A FAGGOT!!!!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
Your pretty nieve if you think people come here because they want to be moral gods. We don't care if you think it is wrong, like he said he wants a challenge, now either help him or [CENSORED].
yea seriously:rolleyes: :rolleyes: there is no way that anyone on this site wants to be a good person.

all we care about is sex, sex, sex:rolleyes:

MACAVOY- your 27 years old try growing up a little

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a girl go from not ever swallowing, to gulping it down by the mouthful overnight. This was after talking to one of her female friends who loved to swallow.

If you know a woman friend who does the full service, get them together and talking. You'll probably need to get them both a bit hammered to free up the conversation.

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cremasta
I've seen a girl go from not ever swallowing, to gulping it down by the mouthful overnight. This was after talking to one of her female friends who loved to swallow.

If you know a woman friend who does the full service, get them together and talking. You'll probably need to get them both a bit hammered to free up the conversation.

Few things in life are better than a full service woman.:cool: